Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

even i think otherwise. bitcoin is a very good investment. but this is in the long run, and it puts the risk lower.
it's true that bitcoin is the best place to invest our money in the long run. because it has a risk that is not large and of course we will also get a huge profit of course. therefore from now on there are so many who choose bitcoin to invest our money all

Analea1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

You are right.  We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile.  We are not sure on how it will be priced one to two days or years from now.  That is why I am just investing the money which I can lose.  Those are my extra I guess.  But would be hoping that its price would goes up to secure my future. Grin
i agree with it  we should not depend our future in bitcoin ,  you can start a small business or apply for a stable Job. If you are still a student study hard that's good for you future.
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Never put eggs in one basket.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

even i think otherwise. bitcoin is a very good investment. but this is in the long run, and it puts the risk lower.

Yes bitcoin and other business both are very important for our future they are like two eyes one is lost the other will be helpful to live good life so both are important in life to make better lifestyle.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Never put eggs in one basket.

We should never depend our future in Bitcoin because of it volatility. Yes it's good to have investment in Bitcoin for now that Bitcoin is still raising but what will happen if it collapsed that's why we also have to invest in business with a stable income or profit.
suolong

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
Bitcoin is a platform that gives us the opportunity to be unpredictable, so investing in Bitcoin is an investment that is similar to gambling, but it is more complex than gambling and can be used to generate more profits.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
In my opiniom Bitcoin is a good investment for long term becsuse of its rapid growth and holding it may give big profit in your investment but depending your furue on it would not be a good decision considering the risk and volatility of price. having a regular job or manage own business is s good decision for your future.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

Everything we do in life is risky, and its always wise to take calculated risks. Its not advisable to invest all your life savings into anything either cryptocurrency or real estate. The best thing to do is to diversify. Divide your Investment into different sections and invest in different sectors. Should incase one collapse , the others will augment for it. Your future is your action today . be wise.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

Depending our future in bitcoin has negative and positive sides. We will start with the negative side, the negative side here is that we don’t know or we are not sure the future of the bitcoin and in this sense we are also saying that we also don’t know or we are not sure what will be our future will be. The positive side here is that we must plan the future with bitcoin but with extreme planning. We must sure that we have or will still have something whatever the future of bitcoin will be. In other words we must take something for us or keep something from what we are getting from bitcoin.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

yes you are fully investing in bitcoin is very risky, maybe there is good if your money partly invested in property business, because in the field of property also have good potential
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

For me depending my future in bitcoin is good but at the same time is risky,the best way to do is to have an extra work or income or business to ear for the future.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

investing in bitcoin with all the funding, I think it is not necessary, we can invest besides bitcoin,
to another altcoin because investing in our long-term and short-term bitcoin, even at altcoin is
the same, staying back to ourselves because virtual currency is not as stable as the price.
lukas52

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

When Bitcoin price 15k reach then this is the right time invest some Bitcoin but now price is so low this is not right time for invest
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

It's okay to have a business that we are sure to earn because we do not know what will happen to our future here at Bitcoins.
We must be wise, especially today at this time.

For whether the price of bitcoins has fallen we are ready and we still have other sources of income
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

most of crypto traders life depending on bitcoin price and this time most of trades will place sell orders and book some profit thereafter bitcoin is expected to main currency in the coming future
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

What do you think guys?
Yes, I agree with you. I also do not want to rely too much on Bitcoin and other Altcoin. Because if we invest all the money we have into the crypto, of course, this is very risky because we all never know until when crypto continues to survive. I did invest in cryptocurrency but I only invested half of my capital.
Gynjorn24

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

i totally agree in this. although some people sees it as long term investment, its still safer to invest on solid assets. having a stable job and businesses is still better than investing too much on something so risky. plus its liquid asset, there's always a huge chance of people stealing it if not taken care of properly.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

What do you think guys?

True. Starting your own business must be prioritize than investing in Bitcoin. The risk is lower in making a business than investing in Bitcoin. You don't know when you will reap the rewards in your investment in Bitcoin. I suggest that you should not put the eggs in one basket. You must have different investments in order to sure that you will earn.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

I think so too, it's better to start opening your own business first so there is a definite income source then after that we can invest for future assets in bitcoin. but not all in btc is better equipped with real assets like gold
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

most of crypto traders life depending on bitcoin price and this time most of trades will place sell orders and book some profit thereafter bitcoin is expected to main currency in the coming future
If we see the BTC as a primarily storage of value we need to understand its core fundamentals. As we can see there are many things that are going on in the world that can screw up the one’s country economy. With the economic crisis coming our way, people tend to loose trust in authority in terms of their own money (monetary system).We are dependent on Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: