Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Yes we all are dependent on Bitcoin and not only bitcoin but also many other crypos as these the are source of our income and it is also a very important part of our future it is something which determines how we are going to trade and use it in future
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

Actually you dont need to put all your money here unless necessary or you wanted to put it all.But be kind in every moves you want to do,sometimes eagerly to earn will going you to lose your money.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

My little Idea on investment, is something that appreciate from time to time with a rapid demand and new development towards the industry and improvements of the communities, Secondly bitcoin has come to play a role that someone needs to invest on. Which add value after a long.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

for me, bitcoin is a big added income. it’s an added income but is bigger than my salary of my real job working for a printer company. what keeps me holding on to the company is that the insurance benefits are great. investing in bitcoin does not have an insurance benefits.

Agree you cannot depend your future in bitcoin because your family is at stakes. Bitcoin volatility is too risky but bitcoin is a good provider and a source of income maybe you will save your earnings in banks or you can do small business to survive whatever happens.
Vitalik1985

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
try to become a trader and you will be able to analyze the market. not so he is not predictable
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

Now days many people are joining digital marketing system and everydays millions of people investing in cryptoworld. As a result thinking of the future of bitcoin my future also related with bitcoin. Many people like me invest so much in bitcoin and we are hoping for the best. If bitcoin reaches its goal our future will also change.
Marie33

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

Investments in cryptocurrency are very risky at the initial stage. You can always buy coins at a bad time. This could be the reason for losing part of your investment. But after you start trading on the stock exchange, you will quickly recover your money. Then you'll start making an income. Of course, if you have the ability to do this. If you do not have such abilities then you have nothing left to do but wait until the price rises again and you get income.
  Investment its good,also you will having good future either but not all investment you will success some investment you will lose you all investment too thats is why for me you cant depending your future in bitcoin you should find also another job that you can make money as well.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

Investing in bitcoin is good, but you should not invest all your money in bitcoin, as the values of bitcoin are very unpredictable, of course we believe in the best but the risk still remains
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

Cryptocurrency is too vulnerable and unpredictable to be committed to, anything can happen that leads to market crush and lost of money, Crypto investing should be done with lots of caution and care, be sure to risk only what you can afford to lose

Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

There are a lot of companies and programs for this and I think that's where you should go. Naturally, the protection of crypto currencies in the future will increase by a lot because these currencies can be the main ones.
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

For me future in bitcoin is good idea because bitcoin is really high price of all crypto currency.But we all know that crypto currency is not stable.so we cannot depend our future in bitcoin.But we can take an actions according to our needs using bitcoin we can invest and trade.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment but its value is so volatile. So i think its not wise if we depend our future in bitcoin only. We need to have another source of income so that our future will be better.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

I'm looking for money from bitcoin and my economy gets better on appeal I have not used bitcoin yet. And now maybe bitcoin to be the best investment place I've ever found.
almtu

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

I believe that bitcoin investment is good investment for the future purposes. We are now at the new system of cash and new form of transactions and even a new form of money. So with investment in bitcoin is wise preparation for the next more years. This crypto world will become more stronger tomorrow than before. You are right that depending on bitcoin is not right but it is a way to help you grow your investment. It is more reliable if you have bitcoin investment and real states investment. Both will make you great gain.
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

Doing investment in bitcoin is good but depending your life into bitcoin is that much worst. You should just have an extra if you want to invest your bitcoin. It is much better because you don't want to lose right? So you better be do some other jobs or open a business to save your life and not to depending your life in bitcoin. It is much better than depending your life in bitcoin.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

For me future in bitcoin is good idea because bitcoin is really high price of all crypto currency.But we all know that crypto currency is not stable.so we cannot depend our future in bitcoin.But we can take an actions according to our needs using bitcoin we can invest and trade.
Well, in my own opinion its not a good idea to fully rely our future to bitcoin or cryptocurrency because of its unpredictable price movement and for now we dont know when it will continue to rise. We should have an alternate stable source of income like a permanent job, or any business with an income that could support our daily needs.
unsianofarhan

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

it is better to start your own business and save income from bitcoin then we invest some into bitcoin in the long term is holding and short-term investment with buying and selling in the market and then collect profits
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

You are right.  We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile.  We are not sure on how it will be priced one to two days or years from now.  That is why I am just investing the money which I can lose.  Those are my extra I guess.  But would be hoping that its price would goes up to secure my future. Grin

That's true, if you are aiming for a stable life in terms of financial state I suggest that used Bitcoin as your way to gain fund and save it for future to be used for your dream business, cause I know that Bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency and the price moves unpredictable and it is not actual if you are living without stable job.
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

No matter how great, how promising bitcoin is, when it comes to our future we're still the one who makes a decision what to do with our lives, our business and our money, bitcoin is more like a reward for me but still your prime work is your real job, bitcoin is there to assist us and make our dreams come true and these will only happen if we will work it out diligently, persistently and patiently.
kudryas

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

You are right.  We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile.  We are not sure on how it will be priced one to two days or years from now.  That is why I am just investing the money which I can lose.  Those are my extra I guess.  But would be hoping that its price would goes up to secure my future. Grin

That's true, if you are aiming for a stable life in terms of financial state I suggest that used Bitcoin as your way to gain fund and save it for future to be used for your dream business, cause I know that Bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency and the price moves unpredictable and it is not actual if you are living without stable job.

Well that's the game.
You can't make big money if you don't take big risk and the only way to get to that money is by trading on this unpredictable markets.
Crypto is a big gamble but nobody forces you to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: