Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:31:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

We are going up again !!

Now do not look back untill Christmas 2020  Grin

Edit:  Keep them comming for those 0.06 eurocents  Cheesy

Reality check folks:

The result of 2.0 release without any promotion/marketing! Merry Christmas!!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

I honoustly do not understand why people want to sell @ these prices but maybe someone can explain that to me?  Huh

Because you can make a nice profit with trading.

Profit making on a coin that is going down is a little bit hard i guess.  You sell it @1020 buy it back @1000 and after that its worth 980sat so were is the profit?

I see 20k sold @993.  Does that person think he can buy it back @963?

I really do not understand that people dump a good working coin with a good development and buy a shit coin  instead with no development?  Are people in this cryptoworld that stupid.  I am trading 20+ years in this world allrdy from stocks to big quantities of stuff and cannot see any logics in this  Grin
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

I honoustly do not understand why people want to sell @ these prices but maybe someone can explain that to me?  Huh

Because you can make a nice profit with trading.

Profit making on a coin that is going down is a little bit hard i guess.  You sell it @1020 buy it back @1000 and after that its worth 980sat so were is the profit?

I see 20k sold @993.  Does that person think he can buy it back @963?

I really do not understand that people dump a good working coin with a good development and buy a shit coin  instead with no development?  Are people in this cryptoworld that stupid.  I am trading 20+ years in this world allrdy from stocks to big quantities of stuff and cannot see any logics in this  Grin

Traders trade, investors invest, fanboys whine.

Nuff said

Morbs

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Goingup.png

Goingdown.png

Good point but let's talk how would you,Rich P. , promote and market Gulden? Do not only talk about the problem but also try to give a solution plz.

Maybe we can brainstorm and come up with things....

Need a different website?  Give more development information?  Get on another exchange?  ( I do not know what it cost but maybe we can crowdfund to get on Binance for instance?)

Lets hear those idea's plz  Grin
Morbs

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Nuff said

That is much too easy.

I am a trader so i understand how it works in "normal" markets

I am an investor so invest also

I think i am not whining but only do not get it.  The market is (almost) always right so if it goes down it goes down but i try to understand it and i do not.  Asking a question is not always whining  because i know investing is always a risk
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

Goingup.png

Goingdown.png

Good point but let's talk how would you,Rich P. , promote and market Gulden? Do not only talk about the problem but also try to give a solution plz.

Need a different website?  Give more development information?  Get on another exchange?  ( I do not know what it cost but maybe we can crowdfund to get on Binance for instance?)

Lets hear those idea's plz  Grin

First of all, the crowdfund already took place! That 650BTC in shares sold was not only meant to pay for the salaries of Rijk and his family! It was put up by the very community he is still massively ignoring!

Secondly, there have been numerous good marketing ideas, all shot down by mr. fuhrer. No need to retype all those ideas, just browse back in the dozen or so "official ANN threads" on this site.

And I also give you this to think about. What is the main goal with Gulden Rijk always talks about? Right, adoption by the masses! He want's to be able to pay at Albert Heijn one day with Gulden. So what is he actually doing to achieve this? He creates a system where all holders are locking up their coins in witnessing! Gulden is no longer a means of payment, but an investment token for the happy few. Albert Heijn is never going to accept it this way.

So I'll keep going on and awake the zombies that have taken too much of Rijks coolaid.

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

Nuff said

I respect your thoughts but to be honest the only one I see whining in this thread is you Mr WannaBeRich...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Nuff said

I respect your thoughts but to be honest the only one I see whining in this thread is you Mr WannaBeRich...

I respect you as well sir, even if you mistake informing for whining.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

Nuff said

That is much too easy.

I am a trader so i understand how it works in "normal" markets

I am an investor so invest also

I think i am not whining but only do not get it.  The market is (almost) always right so if it goes down it goes down but i try to understand it and i do not.  Asking a question is not always whining  because i know investing is always a risk

Fair enough, I'll try to enlighten you then.

The main part off all Gulden in circulation is being held by a small group of people. Most of them are in it for the long term and will probably invest in witnessing. Unfortunately those hodlers are also mainly average joe's with shallow pockets. That means not a lot of actual money is flowing into the system. Whales stay clear of shallow water you know.

Also there are those who "invested" their BTC in the share program. The price of BTC has risen enough for many of them accepting current low Gulden price and sell for BTC to still have a nice fiat profit.

That leaves the miners. The miners are dumping on average 50k Guldens on the market. Perhaps half of that gets bought by investors, the other half goes to day traders that will ride the waves. On average (without many new investors with a long term goal) the market keeps going down.

Solution? Attract new investors! Means? Marketing and promotion.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Goingup.png

Goingdown.png

Need a different website?  Give more development information?  Get on another exchange?  ( I do not know what it cost but maybe we can crowdfund to get on Binance for instance?)

Lets hear those idea's plz  Grin

First of all, the crowdfund already took place! That 650BTC in shares sold was not only meant to pay for the salaries of Rijk and his family! It was put up by the very community he is still massively ignoring!

Secondly, there have been numerous good marketing ideas, all shot down by mr. fuhrer. No need to retype all those ideas, just browse back in the dozen or so "official ANN threads" on this site.

And I also give you this to think about. What is the main goal with Gulden Rijk always talks about? Right, adoption by the masses! He want's to be able to pay at Albert Heijn one day with Gulden. So what is he actually doing to achieve this? He creates a system where all holders are locking up their coins in witnessing! Gulden is no longer a means of payment, but an investment token for the happy few. Albert Heijn is never going to accept it this way.

So I'll keep going on and awake the zombies that have taken too much of Rijks coolaid.

Stop giving half information. Please consider adding the price of the 650BTC at the time.

People do not listen to Rich Pissman, hes is here because he got rekt by Rijk in the past, then he tried to destroy the coin which failed, so his e-peen is next to 0 today. Now he is spreading false information on this forum.

Please, can you go to the slack and ask Rijk the address he received and stored the BTC on? Should be a fair question right, to give some transparency on funds received by your community? Maybe then we can all stop speculating on half truths and move on. See you at the trash bin out back  Smiley

Morbs

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

Please, can you go to the slack and ask Rijk the address he received and stored the BTC on? Should be a fair question right, to give some transparency on funds received by your community? Maybe then we can all stop speculating on half truths and move on. See you at the trash bin out back  Smiley

If you donated yourself, or know someone who donated, you have an address where it did go to and maybe you can search if from there?
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

As far as I know, those BTC where converten to Euro at that time, so there would be nothing on that address.
Guys you worry to much. First everybody was doubtfull if they could bring the update, and now we are back at that old discussion again about donated btc...
Both does not help the current situation that we have a wonderful product, but nobody knows about it.

Change that, and we save the world. A lot of talking going on here, but no action what so ever!
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

Just stop argueing with Rich Pissman, he just keeps spreading fud with bullshit arguments.

He clearly isn't invested in Gulden, and his only goal is to bully Rijk.

fallen0987

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:43:09 AM

Does anyone know if there are plans for Nocks to allow purchasing Gulden with USD.  I am from the United States and I am trying to convince others to invest but their problem with Gulden is they say it is only used for the Netherlands.  How can I convince others around me to buy when there are no stores that accept Gulden in the United States and Gulden can't be purchased with USD.  I explain to them you have to buy Bitcoin then with that Bitcoin you can buy Gulden.  There point is why would I go through all that hassle.  I remember reading Nocks was working on adding USD, but I it's been a while since I heard an update on if that is still going to happen.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Does anyone know if there are plans for Nocks to allow purchasing Gulden with USD.  I am from the United States and I am trying to convince others to invest but their problem with Gulden is they say it is only used for the Netherlands.  How can I convince others around me to buy when there are no stores that accept Gulden in the United States and Gulden can't be purchased with USD.  I explain to them you have to buy Bitcoin then with that Bitcoin you can buy Gulden.  There point is why would I go through all that hassle.  I remember reading Nocks was working on adding USD, but I it's been a while since I heard an update on if that is still going to happen.

Nocks is adding USD support, but probably not this year anymore.
Gulden is designed to be used as a global currency. They will keep on adding countries as they go. For now it supports payments from the wallets directly to any European IBAN account! No coin can do that.
For the US, I thought Changelly.com supportes Gulden directly. Hopefully more brokers will add Gulden, just ask them to.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

Please retweet the sh*t out of this one! Thanks!

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/1015500760132542465?s=21
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

I wonder, is there any simple way to see how much of the hashrate already comes from upgraded miners?

We could have the issue that some miners expect the Gulden price to increase in price directly after the start of phase 3 and phase 2 taking very short because so many people are waiting ready to lock their bags. So as a miner, why not try to delay phase 2 and just not upgrade: 25% more reward and lower competition due to low Gulden price sounds like a hell of an incentive not to upgrade asap.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:06:58 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 06:02:29 PM by Jean.Luc

I wonder, is there any simple way to see how much of the hashrate already comes from upgraded miners?

We could have the issue that some miners expect the Gulden price to increase in price directly after the start of phase 3 and phase 2 taking very short because so many people are waiting ready to lock their bags. So as a miner, why not try to delay phase 2 and just not upgrade: 25% more reward and lower competition due to low Gulden price sounds like a hell of an incentive not to upgrade asap.

Why are people always assume the worse case scenario?

It’s no use in delaying. Gulden could hire hashrate temporarily to provoke the next step (not saying they will or need to). In step two, mining on the old chain is useless by then. So why not get this over as fast as possible.

Let me put it the other way. You are mining Gulden and all of a sudden you find out that you are not rewarded anymore...since days...because other miners did switch and you didn’t. So why wait and risk to loose rewards.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

We could do it ... if Stupid did not saboted it

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Does anyone know if there are plans for Nocks to allow purchasing Gulden with USD.  I am from the United States and I am trying to convince others to invest but their problem with Gulden is they say it is only used for the Netherlands.  How can I convince others around me to buy when there are no stores that accept Gulden in the United States and Gulden can't be purchased with USD.  I explain to them you have to buy Bitcoin then with that Bitcoin you can buy Gulden.  There point is why would I go through all that hassle.  I remember reading Nocks was working on adding USD, but I it's been a while since I heard an update on if that is still going to happen.

We could do it ... if Stupid did not saboted it

Yet another perfect example how Rijk keeps ignoring his community. The request for USD pairing can only be done by the actual DEV's, so telling they have to do it themselves is a non-statement. Rijk only cares for two things: Keeping his (and his brothers) paycheck secure and getting total and utter adoration from his fanboys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: