Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

There was a big  dump on Nocks and Bittrex so if there was ever a good chance to buy it cheaply now is the time !!

Still no one is buying, seems that most volume comes from sellers, not buyers

My prediction will be that there are going to be a lot of tears after the 28th. All the fanboys are going to be so disappointed that even with the 2.0 release behind them, the price still will drop. You see, without marketing of the update, volume will stay away. Weak hands (many of those in the Gulden community) will panic due to this and sell out. Mayhem all over.

Don't say I haven't warned you guys  Roll Eyes

There's never an egg timer around when you need one  Roll Eyes

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

Hmm... all those desperate posts... 100 sat. here we come!
PeterPicker

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

I gotta feel for Malcolm, one of the best updates in crypto history and traders are taking a dump on it. Although the guy will be able to walk into any crypto development team, it would just leave a big void for large holders of gulden. I hope he stays with Gulden and not let the price be a indication of what people think of his development.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

I gotta feel for Malcolm, one of the best updates in crypto history and traders are taking a dump on it. Although the guy will be able to walk into any crypto development team, it would just leave a big void for large holders of gulden. I hope he stays with Gulden and not let the price be a indication of what people think of his development.

I think he knows he delivered a very good job so i think he does not feel bad about it.  Almost all coins are going down and it is waiting for an upswing.

I am not panicking also.  I keep on buying so i have even more coins to witness.

0.5% interest bank vs 3-8% interest for witnessing  .......  easy choice  Grin
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Don't worry! Rijk is not only a dictatorial narcist schmuck, he's also a smart one. That's why he ripped off his community by selling 650BTC of "shares" first so he can pay the South African mercenary with a coin that has actual value. If he would have paid in Gulden, he would be gone by now indeed.

And it's just because he is that (a mercenary) why he doesn't care about the value of "his" coin. As long as he gets paid, he's good. A truly involved developer would have demanded some form of promotional support for his hard work by now.

BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

Don't worry! Rijk is not only a dictatorial narcist schmuck, he's also a smart one. That's why he ripped off his community by selling 650BTC of "shares" first so he can pay the South African mercenary with a coin that has actual value. If he would have paid in Gulden, he would be gone by now indeed.

Speaking of which, how's Pandacoin (the coin that he worked on before) doing these days?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

Speaking of which, how's Pandacoin (the coin that he worked on before Abandoned for the lack of funds) doing these days?

Made a minor correction for you there mate

Zonefan

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Not sure the FuD here manipulates the prices either way.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

I think he knows he delivered a very good job so i think he does not feel bad about it.  Almost all coins are going down and it is waiting for an upswing.

I am not panicking also.  I keep on buying so i have even more coins to witness.

0.5% interest bank vs 3-8% interest for witnessing  .......  easy choice  Grin

3-8% interest for witnessing ... easy choice not sure. Like today gulden value gives you -10%.... so witness or not you loose money !

New investor will not be interested by witness because of  high volatility
Morbs

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Throwing some scrap btc I have laying around at this coin. Call it pity btc.
Morbs

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

Throwing some scrap btc I have laying around at this coin. Call it pity btc.

Nice.  Well played sir  Grin
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 06:58:14 PM by RichPissman

Speaking of which, how's Pandacoin (the coin that he worked on before Abandoned for the lack of funds) doing these days?

And here's what you can expect from a mercenary like Malcolm:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.msg10787363#msg10787363

Anyway I've got more important things to do with my time. I've shared everything I know - which is more than I can say for anyone else involved.
I've warned everyone, so anyone who gets further burnt from here has no excuses.

* This coin has no remaining core devs that actually do anything.
* Many of the larger community members who actually contribute are already out.
* Huge amounts of coins are in the hands of dumpers waiting to dump.
* The founder is irresponsible and uncooperative at best, complicit or the mastermind of the scam at worst.
* The distribution is completely destroyed

You can assume that half the people posting now are sock puppets and/or pumpers, look at some of the comments from people with broken logic and only a few posts to their names.
You can assume that anyone who says anything about new features at this point is looking to hype, either because they are a large bagholder or because they are one of the dumpers.
You will be very unlikely to attract a real developer at this point who is not out to scam you.

Anyway, I've got nothing more to say, so this will be my last post here, you can proceed to talk shit about me if you want I don't really care, my freenode account is 10 years old, various people have my real details, the 'dev team' has my full CV - only an idiot would scam like this, I am not involved in any scam - I was paid to deliver work and I delivered it thats my only involvement here - but believe what you will, desperate people will look for any excuse to cling to some form of hope and I've done far more than I am obliged to to try help folks here, you're grown ups do what you will.
HOWEVER INVEST IN THIS COIN AT YOUR PERIL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

So long and thanks for all the fish.[/I]

The exact same text might be copied and pasted in the Gulden threads in the future!

RichDadPoorDad

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

And here's what you can expect from a mercenary like Malcolm:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.msg10787363#msg10787363

"
Anyway I've got more important things to do with my time. I've shared everything I know - which is more than I can say for anyone else involved.
I've warned everyone, so anyone who gets further burnt from here has no excuses.

* This coin has no remaining core devs that actually do anything.
* Many of the larger community members who actually contribute are already out.
* Huge amounts of coins are in the hands of dumpers waiting to dump.
* The founder is irresponsible and uncooperative at best, complicit or the mastermind of the scam at worst.
* The distribution is completely destroyed

You can assume that half the people posting now are sock puppets and/or pumpers, look at some of the comments from people with broken logic and only a few posts to their names.
You can assume that anyone who says anything about new features at this point is looking to hype, either because they are a large bagholder or because they are one of the dumpers.
You will be very unlikely to attract a real developer at this point who is not out to scam you.

Anyway, I've got nothing more to say, so this will be my last post here, you can proceed to talk shit about me if you want I don't really care, my freenode account is 10 years old, various people have my real details, the 'dev team' has my full CV - only an idiot would scam like this, I am not involved in any scam - I was paid to deliver work and I delivered it thats my only involvement here - but believe what you will, desperate people will look for any excuse to cling to some form of hope and I've done far more than I am obliged to to try help folks here, you're grown ups do what you will.
HOWEVER INVEST IN THIS COIN AT YOUR PERIL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

So long and thanks for all the fish.
"

The exact same text might be copied and pasted in the Gulden threads in the future!

Thanks for this post, much respect to Malcolm for his integrity in handling what looked like a bad situatuon. Transparency and honesty is treated with such distain , it's sad to see.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

Fact remains... Malcolm delivers. He indeed does what he is supposed to do.

Yup, we agree once more! He delivers what Rijk pays him to do (with community money). That's his only involvement.

And he actually is the only one that delivers what he is supposed (is paid handsomely) to do. The others (Rijk, loser brother Rits, Jason cousin in law) are making sure to get paid, but deliver nothing but roadblocks that demise the value of Malcolms efforts.

Egg timer time again!

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

Here's another one from your beloved developer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.msg10787307#msg10787307

Argon, say what you want about me you are entitled to your opinion, but at least think about my version being legit.
1) You can check my nuick on freenode - I registered it 10 years ago - so while I'm not overly active in this community (check my post history I have posted a few times over the last 7 months) I'm no sock puppet.
2) I joined this coin around July not knowing the community or devs as I was hired
3) Things seemed to be going welll
4) It collapsed
5) I did what I thought was best and tried to give everyone hope
6) I realised that doing so was giving the scammers exactly what they want so I stopped and am now trying to save people from damage by advising them not to waste any more money and salvage what they can.

Not hard to imagine how this can duplicate onto current events.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

Wow, this reading up on history is really enlightening!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg11849875#msg11849875

The extra value that Digibyte, Myriadcoin, and lots of other coins (multi-algo or not) have over Guldencoin at this point is that they don't have meddling devs trying to play the role of fed chairperson, adjusting the total number of coins and emission rate well after the coin has been launched. For some reason this seems even worse to me in the context of a 10% premine...

MaNI, the meddling assertive Guldencoin dev suggested the change to a smaller block reward. Only if the majority of the Guldencoin community agrees with the plan the changes will push through. And you better lose your trust in the Guldencoin community then, because at this moment most of the NLG users want a lower supply.

Haha, I can't take all the blamecredit here, all dev decisions are based on bullyingdiscussion and whoever yells the loudestconsensus* :p

* Consensus meaning: "What ever our fuhrer (or the guy paying my bills) Rijk decides"

Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

People try too hard to FUD, even in an amazing coin such as NLG, lol.

Anyway, we've been darker times before, I am pretty sure NLG will overcome this, as it always did in the past.

It's an *amazing* time to stock up some NLG, smart people can easily see why this is true. 4 year old coin with active development, real value and etc, buying now is a guaranteed profit in the future! Totally opposite to the other P&D shitcoins that are new to the market. Smiley
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:57:31 AM

I bet Rich doesn't do this to the 100s of coins where the developers were anonymous and left for dead with a helpless community.

Let's try get some perspective here, if you invest in Gulden or Dash you are one of the lucky ones that didn't get caught out by people who only wanted your money to run away with.

Not sure how Richpissman expects Malcolm to live if he is full time working on Gulden?

Do the clients of Richpissman's company also think he should be working for free? Let's stop with the kindergarden discussions and get back to reality.

Morbs

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

People try too hard to FUD, even in an amazing coin such as NLG, lol.

Anyway, we've been darker times before, I am pretty sure NLG will overcome this, as it always did in the past.

It's an *amazing* time to stock up some NLG, smart people can easily see why this is true. 4 year old coin with active development, real value and etc, buying now is a guaranteed profit in the future! Totally opposite to the other P&D shitcoins that are new to the market. Smiley

Amen and

I bet Rich doesn't do this to the 100s of coins where the developers were anonymous and left for dead with a helpless community.

Let's try get some perspective here, if you invest in Gulden or Dash you are one of the lucky ones that didn't get caught out by people who only wanted your money to run away with.

Not sure how Richpissman expects Malcolm to live if he is full time working on Gulden?

Do the clients of Richpissman's company also think he should be working for free? Let's stop with the kindergarden discussions and get back to reality.

Amen  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: