Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

It doesn't matter if I'm a troll or a dick.

Your auto-correct changed the word “and” to “or”.

Ok, you're right again!

I'm a dick and a troll that tells the truth  Grin

I'm also known to be a fart, a turd, a hobo, etc. Still, I tell the inconvenient truth.

In the closed Gulden ward, people are only allowed to tell positive lies. They get to be called hero's. I don't give a shit, I like the truth better.

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

You keep adding stuff about “the truth”

The only people who believe in your truth are you and your second clown account.

The rest:
A. Doesn’t agree with your truth
B. Doesn’t care about your truth

It’s all in your head
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

The only people who believe in your truth are you and your second clown account.

The rest:

It’s all in your head

You want a truthful answer?

Stop feeding the trolls! Look it up! really, it helps!

metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Biomike might have critics against Gulden, at least most of the time he uses valid arguments. Not everybody has the same views and opinions. It is good to exchange different views. You might learn something from eachother.

Biomike is unlucky that Dickman and Frusty (same dude) are trying to defend him here. He is doing perfectly fine by himself. I get the strategy Rich. When you defend him like that it seems that you guys are a team. But i am sure Biomikr would never defend the dick you are trying to be here.

You are right, most of times I see a comment from Biomike it adds value to a discussion, doesn't matter at which side, however in the succession of the comments of Rich and Trolly, the polemic comment of Mike didn't appear that reflected.

@Rich: Someone who tells the truth and acts like an asshole still acts like an asshole. You drag discussions into dirt by attacking the person and not the argument. You can't defend that by: "That's just my style" because that doesn't have any style.
I don't care if you go back to monologue style ranting about Rijk, that's still low-key to me but at least you wouldn't act like a frusrated child throwing tantrums.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

@Rich: Someone who tells the truth and acts like an asshole still acts like an asshole. You drag discussions into dirt by attacking the person and not the argument. You can't defend that by: "That's just my style" because that doesn't have any style.
I don't care if you go back to monologue style ranting about Rijk, that's still low-key to me but at least you wouldn't act like a frusrated child throwing tantrums.

I'm only trolling when stupid kids try to attack me with dumb and unfounded remarks. I dare you to read up on my posts here. You may find the majority are filled with factual statements supported by proof. And yes, as long as Rijk is getting away with his "The Wave" type experiment involving numerous brainless followers, I keep raising my voice here. Don't like the freedom I take? Join the Gulden Slack! There you will only find blind followers. The ones trying to ask critical questions or share educated thoughts end up in the ban-bin.

KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

I'm only trolling when stupid kids try to attack me with dumb and unfounded remarks. I dare you to read up on my posts here. You may find the majority are filled with factual statements supported by proof. And yes, as long as Rijk is getting away with his "The Wave" type experiment involving numerous brainless followers, I keep raising my voice here. Don't like the freedom I take? Join the Gulden Slack! There you will only find blind followers. The ones trying to ask critical questions or share educated thoughts end up in the ban-bin.

This is for you and I, forever for eternity.

https://youtu.be/BHrFEnL9CfM
metare

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

I read those posts and I know that some things are quite shady, I still came to a different conclusion than you.
If you go back in some older comments I criticised that people are seemingly banned for minor reasons and that this keeps the community of Gulden very limited. Btw. I'm in the slack channel and I see where you come from with your reasoning, still I end up with a different conclusion than you.

As I said, I don't have a problem with your message but with the method you try to spread it. If Rijk reigns with a sword in the slack (I can't verify it) then it's no added value if you try to bring that to here too. Try to be a bit more Gandhi and a bit less Robespierre Wink
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

The rest:

It’s all in your head

The perfect example of a heavily doctrined blind follower!

The truth? I don't agree so I don't care. Let me quote you here:

It’s all in your head

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:18:29 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 05:47:58 PM by RichPissman

I read those posts and I know that some things are quite shady, I still came to a different conclusion than you.
If you go back in some older comments I criticised that people are seemingly banned for minor reasons and that this keeps the community of Gulden very limited. Btw. I'm in the slack channel and I see where you come from with your reasoning, still I end up with a different conclusion than you.

As I said, I don't have a problem with your message but with the method you try to spread it. If Rijk reigns with a sword in the slack (I can't verify it) then it's no added value if you try to bring that to here too. Try to be a bit more Gandhi and a bit less Robespierre Wink

I think I can do that, give me some time. Not going to walk around in a bed sheet though!

metare

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

I think I can do that, give me some time. Not going to walk around in a bed sheet though!

You could try Yoga instead of beheadings   Roll Eyes  Grin
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Can we start with stonings first and take it progressively from there?

Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

Nice then we end up in the middle.  Typically Dutch Poldermodel  Grin

By the way :  Is everything ok now because wallet is still disabled on Bittrex ?
metare

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Nice then we end up in the middle.  Typically Dutch Poldermodel  Grin

By the way :  Is everything ok now because wallet is still disabled on Bittrex ?

On Saturday the blockchain got stuck and at a later stage we will give a detailed explanation with technical details, but there is something I would like to say. We indicated on Saturday that we expect to need 24 hours to get things working again, which was a lot shorter in the end, but we deliberately waited until today to communicate that everything was okay again. This is because we first wanted to monitor the blockchain well and make sure that it was really stable.

Of course, this was a very stressful weekend with little sleep, which does not mean that we cannot deal with it properly, quite the contrary. Everything is on the alert in situations like this and we know what to do. There is no doubt that we will get out of it. However, there are also factors over which we have no influence, and a very large factor, the most likely one, is the community. You. The way you dealt with this has been incredibly valuable to us. People tried to help in every way possible, there was peace and quiet and no panic. In addition, there is also a great deal of understanding and trust. This gave us energy and created an environment in which we could quickly come to a solution. For that we would like to thank you and express our appreciation. We are proud to be able to do this with you.

And btw I'm not Dutch but rather neutral  Grin
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

Gulden users got bitten on the ass this weekend because the devs playing God with the blockchain. Trying to make money smart instead of leaving Gulden as satoshi intended. Keeping it pure to original whitepaper. EFL never messed with the blockchain and today we have a very fast blockchain where transfers work.

We didn't get any respect from Rijk for being purists.
metare

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

Gulden users got bitten on the ass this weekend because the devs playing God with the blockchain. Trying to make money smart instead of leaving Gulden as satoshi intended. Keeping it pure to original whitepaper. EFL never messed with the blockchain and today we have a very fast blockchain where transfers work.

We didn't get any respect from Rijk for being purists.

Sorry I'm not that active at other times but today I'm on a run:
Beware the monthly reappearance of the men.. wait no, it's the EFangeList.
Danuberiver in case you didn't notice: No one ever cared for EFL in this Forum. Here we make fun of Gulden if it drops below rank 200 and more fun of it when it drops further beyond 250. Rank 850 is a whole different region even for the pessimistic Gulden observers.
You call it puristic, I call it a copycat and I admit I didn't even take a look at EFL. If your main selling argument is that it's the same as Bitcoin and that some other better rated coin failed for 12 hours during a paradigm shift you have the worse marketing than Gulden. Go back and look at some older posts and see yourself what this means  Grin
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

I decided not to feed the troll anymore, think we giving Rich too much attention.

So back to the discussion: EFL? Devs playing God? Get real please. You can argue about the strategy Gulden is taking.

But "leaving blockchain as satoshi intended". Which that kind of attitude we wouldnt have internet and we wouldnt even have Satoshi's blockchain.

So shortvisioned. Technology will always be in development. Like it or not. The little hickup is solved in quickly, what the Dev's are creating is simply a better version of the blockchain.

I think even the harshest critics here do not disagree with that.

Further good news: Bittrex opened up Gulden again ( they are kinda slow they were told yesterday to open back up )
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

I decided not to feed the troll anymore, think we giving Rich too much attention.

So back to the discussion: EFL? Devs playing God? Get real please. You can argue about the strategy Gulden is taking.

But "leaving blockchain as satoshi intended". Which that kind of attitude we wouldnt have internet and we wouldnt even have Satoshi's blockchain.

So shortvisioned. Technology will always be in development. Like it or not. The little hickup is solved in quickly, what the Dev's are creating is simply a better version of the blockchain.

I think even the harshest critics here do not disagree with that.

Further good news: Bittrex opened up Gulden again ( they are kinda slow they were told yesterday to open back up )

Real nice we can have these discussions here with People on both sides without someone gets banned.  You can talk about marketing, development or even about other coins.

I think that makes a coin also better that you can say anything without being afraid that you get banned. Good things can come out of it.

Freedom of speech is a great good and it is even better when it is also with respect,

Especially for Rich P.  =>  Buy Gulden now it is way to cheap .....  moon etc  Grin  ( Joke, just kidding m8)
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:57:22 AM

Keep up with the good discussions here.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

Thanks for finally listening to my advise!

You want a truthful answer?

Stop feeding the trolls! Look it up! really, it helps!

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Real nice we can have these discussions here with People on both sides without someone gets banned.  You can talk about marketing, development or even about other coins.

I think that makes a coin also better that you can say anything without being afraid that you get banned. Good things can come out of it.

Freedom of speech is a great good and it is even better when it is also with respect,

Especially for Rich P.  =>  Buy Gulden now it is way to cheap .....  moon etc  Grin  ( Joke, just kidding m8)

We agree!

(except for the last line off course, buying at these rates would raise my average price  Grin)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: