Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14132 times)
guldenpagina.nl

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

I have bitcoin supporting the prices on bittrex, I will do my best to keep the coin above 650sat, but a lot of selling pressure from traders, miners and witnesses. You can all suck my dick later for keeping the prices from falling to 500sat.

I do not know about the sucking your dick part but thx for supporting   Grin

Has the community thought about getting on Binance, a lot of traders on that exchange.

That will not happend

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4769025.0
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

I have bitcoin supporting the prices on bittrex, I will do my best to keep the coin above 650sat, but a lot of selling pressure from traders, miners and witnesses. You can all suck my dick later for keeping the prices from falling to 500sat.

Has the community thought about getting on Binance, a lot of traders on that exchange.

That will not happend

Bittrex volumes have been declining since December, from rank 1 to rank 19 in volume. I personally like the exchange but because they based in the US they have to follow strict laws.

As you can see the thin buy orders have kept the sat price stable, if someone dumps to 500, it's easy to pick it up above 700 sat and they lose a lot of proft. Place small bids and collect Gulden slowly. PoW miners will always be dumping at a constant flow.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

Bittrex volumes have been declining since December, from rank 1 to rank 19 in volume. I personally like the exchange but because they based in the US they have to follow strict laws.

As you can see the thin buy orders have kept the sat price stable, if someone dumps to 500, it's easy to pick it up above 700 sat and they lose a lot of proft. Place small bids and collect Gulden slowly. PoW miners will always be dumping at a constant flow.

Thx for sharing!  I will try that strategy now also.

Small bids to get cheap Gulden and support it and to pick up the Gulden dumped by miners.
Morbs

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

That will not happend

Why link to a page that is fully in Dutch. I do not understand what that has to do with BigDik his question.

Here you find some info to list your coin on binance

https://www.quora.com/How-much-does-it-cost-to-list-a-cryptocurrency-on-Binance

The question is that if it is possible to crowdfund its listing without the support of the Gulden team Huh  And let's say it cost 0,5 million euro so that's like 100 million Gulden now.  Are people willing to pay that and they have to pay for that they are maybe sell gulden for it so the price will go down more.  Not very realistic i think?
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:30:52 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 08:01:36 AM by RichPissman

That will not happend

Roll Eyes Great, yet another heavily moderated, positive only, thread by a Gulden zombiesupporter. Don’t you think we have enough of those by now?  Huh

At least you could have shown some form of creativity by not giving it exactly the same title as this one.

Edit by Ghandi Pissman

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

That will not happend

Rijk&Co will not be putting any effort or money into getting listed on new exchanges, they would rather put effort into getting delisted from Bittrex. If you want to get on other exchanges with Gulden, you would have to get at it yourself.

This is exactly what Rijk plans to do, he stated many times in slack before he’d rather get rid of any exchange that has a BTC pairing to Gulden.

Many think this is because he wants to detach from crypto and become autonomous with only fiat pairs. Truth is, it’s his way to gain total authoritarian control. You see, with BTC detached, only Nocks and Guldentrader will be workable exchange platforms and he has major control over them, for he funded their founders heavily from the premine. He would become the chairman of the central banks of Gulden.

And you know what Rothschild once said about controlling a countries central bank right?

Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

That will not happend

Rijk&Co will not be putting any effort or money into getting listed on new exchanges, they would rather put effort into getting delisted from Bittrex. If you want to get on other exchanges with Gulden, you would have to get at it yourself.

This is exactly what Rijk plans to do, he stated many times in slack before he’d rather get rid of any exchange that has a BTC pairing to Gulden.

Many think this is because he wants to detach from crypto and become autonomous with only fiat pairs. Truth is, it’s his way to gain total authoritarian control. You see, with BTC detached, only Nocks and Guldentrader will be workable exchange platforms and he has major control over them, for he funded their founders heavily from the premine. He would become the chairman of the central banks of Gulden.

And you know what Rothschild once said about controlling a countries central bank right?

Rijk believes the btc pairings are holding the price down, he might have a valid point here if you look at the buy orders on bittrex. 2.6btc... Gulden is not getting any international buy in.
Disbelief

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

That will not happend

Rijk believes the btc pairings are holding the price down, he might have a valid point here if you look at the buy orders on bittrex. 2.6btc... Gulden is not getting any international buy in.

I tried to buy on litebit this morning but have this message. Bittrex is up unless they using another exchange to buy off?

Maintenance
Due to maintenance on another exchange, we can not trade or sell this cryptocurrency.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

The opposite is true though. If BTC pair is dropped, only EU residents can buy Gulden, which would mean a loss of 85% of potential markets. The reason there is only 2.6 BTC volume left on Bittrex is simply because no one cares about an almost top 300 coin. That's not going to change by losing BTC pairing, it's going to change by effectively (proper marketing) getting the word out that Gulden deserves better volume and rating. Unfortunately that is not allowed by herr Plasmann.

Morbs

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

I get a little mad @ these comments because if you say can we get to another exchange we hear :  Rijk is not interested in the price bla bla bla

Now is Bittrex holding the price down and offcourse not the lack of marketing.

We are the community so we should decide but everything we want to decide it is Rijk this and Rijk that.

It has to be that we, as a community decide, and not always Rijk this and Rijk that   Sad
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 08:44:37 AM by Luuk

Trolls, your not needed to keep the price down, your job here is done.

The unintended consequences of witnessing rewards and possible solutions.

I wanted to wait a week after witnessing had started to confront this issue that most PoS coins suffer from and what makes DASH successful with it's masternode rewards. Witnessing from a technical stand point is a marvel that I would agree with most trolls has gone without much recognition outside of the gulden community.  PoW2 has made Gulden the most secure block chain in crypto against a 51% attack because you need to have 70% of the total witness coins and mining power to perform one.

Where is the problem?

There is less incentive for gulden users to buy coins as they start to earn witness rewards. I have seen the same problem with coins that switch to PoS or a hybrid version of PoS and the community assumes with less dumping from miners there will be more buying pressure. This cannot be further from the truth.

The bittrex buy orders have shrunk to 4 btc at the lowest satoshi price Gulden has had in recent memory. Under normal circumstance users would be buying these prices up.

Why Dash can maintain a high value

Dash's PoW reward has decreased to 1.6 coins per block every 2.5 minutes with a growing base of users.  It's simple economics.

What will Gulden developers be forced to do before the end of the year as despair takes hold of all the users?

The gulden developers will need to ask themselves this question...

Is the amount of new daily users enough to maintain a respectable price in the future with a PoW reward of 80?

There is a few options on the table if the answer is no.

1. Introduce a PoW reward reduction at certain intervals in order for demand to match supply and eventually for demand to surpass supply. A rising price is free marketing.
2. A valuable, penetrative and ongoing marketing campaign.
3. Approach businesses to make use of the Gulden block chain.
4. All of the above.

Price has dropped to 700 sat with less then 4btc buy support, looks like your analysis could be correct.

Richpissman is quiet , must be happy gulden is on it's way to the abyss, he will be back if the price recovers.

Changed my mind, another coin called Digibyte has over 11 billion supply and the SAT price is over 500, Gulden with over $400 million supply is at 600 SAT.  It's not a supply problem but a marketing problem.

Digibytes development is behind Guldens development progress but they do market digibyte very well and go to conferences and meet with business people. This is something Rijk is not doing for Gulden.

Gulden total supply is 3.6% of digibytes total supply and digibyte releases far more coins per day then Gulden.

753 every 15 seconds for digibyte. 4 337 280 coins mined per day             
100 reward every 150 seconds for Gulden.  57 600 coins mined per day

This confirms supply is not a issue at all.
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

Another problem with Bittrex is that orders are automatically and silently removed after 4 weeks, no way to build long term support without an actively trading community there.
Morbs

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

I get a little mad @ these comments because if you say can we get to another exchange we hear :  Rijk is not interested in the price bla bla bla

We are the community so we should decide but everything we want to decide it is Rijk this and Rijk that.

It has to be that we, as a community decide, and not always Rijk this and Rijk that   Sad

Also a lot of times Bittrex/Bitcoin lifts the price of Gulden when it goes up.  If Bitcoin goes to $20.000 again and Gulden goes down to 600 sat it still lifts the price vs Euro.

It is a real Betamax vs VHS story here and i hope they won't make the same mistakes.
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

I wanted to wait a week after witnessing had started to confront this issue that most PoS coins suffer from and what makes DASH successful with it's masternode rewards. Witnessing from a technical stand point is a marvel that I would agree with most trolls has gone without much recognition outside of the gulden community.  PoW2 has made Gulden the most secure block chain in crypto against a 51% attack because you need to have 70% of the total witness coins and mining power to perform one.

Where is the problem?

There is less incentive for gulden users to buy coins as they start to earn witness rewards. I have seen the same problem with coins that switch to PoS or a hybrid version of PoS and the community assumes with less dumping from miners there will be more buying pressure. This cannot be further from the truth.

The bittrex buy orders have shrunk to 4 btc at the lowest satoshi price Gulden has had in recent memory. Under normal circumstance users would be buying these prices up.

Dash's PoW reward has decreased to 1.6 coins per block every 2.5 minutes with a growing base of users.  It's simple economics.

What will Gulden developers be forced to do before the end of the year as despair takes hold of all the users?

Is the amount of new daily users enough to maintain a respectable price in the future with a PoW reward of 80?

1. Introduce a PoW reward reduction at certain intervals in order for demand to match supply and eventually for demand to surpass supply. A rising price is free marketing.
4. All of the above.

Price has dropped to 700 sat with less then 4btc buy support, looks like your analysis could be correct.

Richpissman is quiet , must be happy gulden is on it's way to the abyss, he will be back if the price recovers.

Changed my mind, another coin called Digibyte has over 11 billion supply and the SAT price is over 500, Gulden with over $400 million supply is at 600 SAT.  It's not a supply problem but a marketing problem.

Digibytes development is behind Guldens development progress but they do market digibyte very well and go to conferences and meet with business people. This is something Rijk is not doing for Gulden.

Gulden total supply is 3.6% of digibytes total supply and digibyte releases far more coins per day then Gulden.

PoW reward for Gulden is only 80 because of witnessing taking 20 and those funds are locked for a time period.

PoW rewards are 46080 coins per day. Would someone get some tips from the digibyte community on what they do to get more users?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

Please don't get mad, I'm finally starting to like this friendliness  Smiley

Trouble is, although Rijk's assessment, stated by Dirkeeee above, is wrong, the post of Luuk below it says enough. Rijk likes to play the leader of Gulden. He decides everything, not the community. Fine, but that also comes with responsibilities, like attending events and doing interviews like all lead developers of successful crypto projects do.

He is one of the best paid developers in Cryptoland (simply add up the value of his entire fortune in BTC and Gulden he got out of it). All made possible by the community he likes to control and suppress so much. It's not that strange people are asking for him to step up and do something productive. So far all he has done is design some cool buttons and a logo for the app's.

BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

Would someone get some tips from the digibyte community on what they do to get more users?

Shee... I wonder what kind of tips one would get... would be something like "Get on <some big bitcoin exchange>", "Martketing" and "Don't scare away whales"... neh.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

Would someone get some tips from the digibyte community on what they do to get more users?

Shee... I wonder what kind of tips one would get... would be something like "Get on <some big bitcoin exchange>", "Martketing" and "Don't scare away whales"... neh.

I'll put my money on "Create the most perfect app and don't release it before it's 100% solidly flawless, don't mind about marketing and exchanges, they are a waste of time"

.... or wait

Huh

Luuk

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Where is the problem?

4. All of the above.

PoW reward for Gulden is only 80 because of witnessing taking 20 and those funds are locked for a time period.

PoW rewards are 46080 coins per day. Would someone get some tips from the digibyte community on what they do to get more users?

Rank is 270 and has fallen 40 places since witnessing started, don't people want witnessing?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

Rank is 270 and has fallen 40 places since witnessing started, don't people want witnessing?

The Guldens that have gone into witness were already off the market before, because those who are witnessing now have been saving up especially for that.

This also means they have been spending their money buying up Gulden toward the moment witnessing was possible. Now it's Holliday season and they finally can stop buying Gulden and start spending it on beer and burgers again.

This means demand dropped, but supply (all be it 20% less) stays the same from miners.

Do the math.

Luuk

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

The Guldens that have gone into witness were already off the market before, because those who are witnessing now have been saving up especially for that.

This also means they have been spending their money buying up Gulden toward the moment witnessing was possible. Now it's Holliday season and they finally can stop buying Gulden and start spending it on beer and burgers again.

This means demand dropped, but supply (all be it 20% less) stays the same from miners.

Do the math.

Explain this from my previous post.

Changed my mind, another coin called Digibyte has over 11 billion supply and the SAT price is over 500, Gulden with over $400 million supply is at 600 SAT.  It's not a supply problem but a marketing problem.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: