Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

... which leaves G 5,760 for the rest of the smaller accounts.
So if Gulden get's to be popular with people and let's say 10,000 accounts get into a 3 year witness program with G 20,000 each.
Every account gets a daily interest of G 0.576. That's G 210.24 a year.

So if witness gets successful, it will result in an average yearly interest of 1.1%!

That calculation is slightly off.

Better?

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

The thing is, is just a matter of time until Gulden gets really huge and noticeable, even without the marketing, mouth-to-mouth word spread fast, so buying now while is cheap is a great option, it's so obvious that Gulden will sky rocket again at some point in time, all you have to do is buy and be patient, that's literally all it takes to profit 50x+

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

The thing is, is just a matter of time until Gulden gets really huge and noticeable, even without the marketing, mouth-to-mouth word spread fast, so buying now while is cheap is a great option, it's so obvious that Gulden will sky rocket again at some point in time, all you have to do is buy and be patient, that's literally all it takes to profit 50x+

People have been saying that for over 4 years now, want to wait another four? Sure I can wait as well, but think about this. Gulden indeed has produced great innovation. Other coins can now adopt that innovation and use their massive marketing budget to get way in front of Gulden again.

Look at Tesla, great innovative car, first serious player on the market, no marketing. Company has never produced any profit though and has huge debts. Stock is rapidly dropping.

Why? Volkswagen, BMW and Audi are taking over the market before Musk has figured out how to get production to a scale he can make a profit. By the time he is in over his head in Billions of debt and has his production in place, no one is going to buy them anymore because others have adopted his innovation and done production and marketing well.

Time to act is NOW!

Dirkeeee

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

People have been saying that for over 4 years now, want to wait another four? Sure I can wait as well, but think about this. Gulden indeed has produced great innovation. Other coins can now adopt that innovation and use their massive marketing budget to get way in front of Gulden again.

Look at Tesla, great innovative car, first serious player on the market, no marketing. Company has never produced any profit though and has huge debts. Stock is rapidly dropping.

Why? Volkswagen, BMW and Audi are taking over the market before Musk has figured out how to get production to a scale he can make a profit. By the time he is in over his head in Billions of debt and has his production in place, no one is going to buy them anymore because others have adopted his innovation and done production and marketing well.

Time to act is NOW!

Yesterday on the digibyte telegram group they talked about witnessing, if Jared implements this for digibyte it will take the world by storm with the marketing power he has. He might also mention Gulden developed it and that might help the Gulden price a bit while digibyte becomes a top 10 coin off the backs of the Gulden developers.
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

Time to act is NOW!

Yesterday on the digibyte telegram group they talked about witnessing, if Jared implements this for digibyte it will take the world by storm with the marketing power he has. He might also mention Gulden developed it and that might help the Gulden price a bit while digibyte becomes a top 10 coin off the backs of the Gulden developers.

Is it the Gulden developers against marketing or only Rijk? It's unfair to blame the Gulden developers for inaction on this front until we have proof it is the entire team that is against marketing. The above would also break up the Gulden team if any other coin had to copy and benefit in price, it will mean the leadership has failed the community. I will be pissed at the Gulden leadership, not at the coins who took advantage of the situation to benefit their own communities.

Why is Rijk working against the Gulden community when it involved marketing?
Louis_M

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

Does anyone know how long the litebit maintenance on Gulden going to be? I was planning to buy coins this morning.

https://www.litebit.eu/en/buy/gulden
Hansey

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Does anyone know how long the litebit maintenance on Gulden going to be? I was planning to buy coins this morning.

I don't know.... but you can but at:
https://www.nocks.com/
https://bittrex.com/
https://guldentrader.com/
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Time to act is NOW!

Is it the Gulden developers against marketing or only Rijk? It's unfair to blame the Gulden developers for inaction on this front until we have proof it is the entire team that is against marketing. The above would also break up the Gulden team if any other coin had to copy and benefit in price, it will mean the leadership has failed the community. I will be pissed at the Gulden leadership, not at the coins who took advantage of the situation to benefit their own communities.

Why is Rijk working against the Gulden community when it involved marketing?

The "rest of the development team" actually is just Malcolm (I don't take his brother Rits serious enough to be called a developer). Malcolm is a mercenary that does what he is paid to do, he doesn't have an opinion on anything other than coding.

So, it's just Rijk indeed that prevents active marketing. Why? Who knows, he was probably bullied by a marketeer when he was a young intern.

Louis_M

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

I don't know.... but you can but at:
https://www.nocks.com/
https://bittrex.com/
https://guldentrader.com/

I thought Nocks only for NL users? Do they accept deposits from French bank accounts?
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

Nocks is available in the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain.
Louis_M

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain.

Merci, will check it later when I am home.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Bonjour, mon ami... do you know about EFL? It is another Dutch currency with a stable price. You can purchase EFL on bittrex and the main advantage is the scarce supply that can increase the price fast with only a few users. Gulden has good innovative development but the supply is too much and the price keeps going down.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

Special thanks to the nut job that just bought my 1150+ sat sell orders  Grin

SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

As Rich P. pointed out multiple times he's not here to attack the price but to criticise the background of Gulden and the shady actions of hiding some informations.

Kudos to the Ghandi transition btw. Rich  Wink

I am going to stop posting too unless the price returns to 1500 satoshi. Keep the price below 1500 satoshi and you don't hear from me again. This is my Ghandi promise. Bye bye kids!

Fuck!!! I thought you said 1400 sats
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

Gotta wait for those Dutch slum thugs to buy on Nocks and sell on bittrex. Brace yourselves for a sell off from the "Real" community. Wink
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Bonjour, mon ami... do you know about EFL? It is another Dutch currency with a stable price. You can purchase EFL on bittrex and the main advantage is the scarce supply that can increase the price fast with only a few users. Gulden has good innovative development but the supply is too much and the price keeps going down.

Bonjour, don’t fall for this shitcoin. C’est trés Shit. Merci. Buy the real Gulden
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Rank 188

Top 100 incoming.

Finally  Grin

The question is that why is Nocks still that cheap?

You can buy it on Nocks for 0.0525  while you can sell it on Bittrex for 0.06443

I have loaded some more cheap Gulden from Nocks

Looks like Nocks is holding the price down instead of the other way around......
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

Gotta wait for those Dutch slum thugs to buy on Nocks and sell on bittrex. Brace yourselves for a sell off from the "Real" community. Wink

How many confirmations for Gulden transactions on Btx? 8 hours or so
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

How many confirmations for Gulden transactions on Btx? 8 hours or so

In 150 confs it's time to consolidate. Pull back to 800 sat and let the Gulden community dump.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

Dear people: How about a round 3? Anyone up for it?  Shocked

Yes plz.  Do you iniate those rounds?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: