Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:53:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

a lot is out of context, i mean i don't agree with everything he says but i disagree with a lot of people on lot of stuff

on forums like this you only hear about the people getting removed from slack, you never read about the people who's account gets activated again on slack

sometimes i wonder if people ever realize the amount of shit the Gulden dev team got poured over them in the last 4 years. I think it shows a lot of passion to keep with your ideals after that.

TomPetty

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

Honestly is Rijk as bad as the posters on here are making him out to be or is this trolling?

to believe anything a small group of anonymous trolls on a forum say is possibly the dumbest thing you could do , you dont know who they are or what their agenda is , it should be obvious that they will tell any lie and twist any thing if it means they can insult rijk, they take things obviously out of context if you still believe them then there is something really wrong with you

I know Richpissman is a dumbass but some people have posted conversations from Rijk in here that give a bad impression. Are these out of context like CNN does here in the USA to Donald Trump to paint him in a bad way.

wont comment on trump but yes they take a small part of a conversation , with a bad translation and post it without the rest of the conversation then make up a back story that isnt really what happened , never trust anonymous forum trolls

Thanks, it's exactly what CNN and MSM does to Trump because he is a hard working president and the far left hate him for that. I can empathize with Rijk wholeheartedly in this case and he has my respect for the work he has done to get Gulden this far. It won't take long before the truth seekers find out about Gulden and invest.
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

so here is an example , this was posted to make it look like rijk said this to someone asking about a USD on bittrex. if you actually follow slack you wold have seen this message directly under a long and polite message by malcolm , it is lost to slack history but   was something like "it is days before a major complex release I need to focus and i have had multiple people private messaging me about marketing ideas please dont disturb me unlses you are involved in tests "

it is like this almost every time.

johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

even if it was in a discussion about USD pairing (which is more a Nocks case than a Gulden case but that aside) if you keep PM'ing a dev with marketing ideas , when you know the devs aren't going to spend time on marketing, you are kind of an idiot anyways, and you lack people skills :-)
YogaMaster

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

This coin looks interesting to me, is it strictly a Dutch coin?
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

The goal is to become a worldwide accepted currency. However, due to the massive Dutch community behind the coin, most growth is made in The Netherlands, slowly expanding out. For example, over 150 merchants in The Netherlands are accepting Gulden.

YogaMaster

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

The goal is to become a worldwide accepted currency. However, due to the massive Dutch community behind the coin, most growth is made in The Netherlands, slowly expanding out. For example, over 150 merchants in The Netherlands are accepting Gulden.

ok... is there a merchant list I can reference where I can spend Gulden if I ever visit the country?
FornaxNLG

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

ok... is there a merchant list I can reference where I can spend Gulden if I ever visit the country?

guldenmap.com
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

The anti marketing rhetoric from the Gulden team must come to an end, to have coins like namecoin above it in marketcap who have stopped development but still have a community willing to market it shows that the negative sentiment from a good team can have disastrous results on it's potential.
Honestly is Rijk as bad as the posters on here are making him out to be or is this trolling?

Why is everyone crazy about marketing. Gulden price must occur naturally and not be influenced by cheating. Marketing is capitalist way of brainwashing users, I respect Rijk for his stand against marketing.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

it depends a little bit on what you consider marketing.
FantoNas

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

Here's another nice example:

so here is an example , this was posted to make it look like rijk said this to someone asking about a USD on bittrex. if you actually follow slack you wold have seen this message directly under a long and polite message by malcolm , it is lost to slack history but   was something like "it is days before a major complex release I need to focus and i have had multiple people private messaging me about marketing ideas please dont disturb me unlses you are involved in tests "

Thanks for your example.

Dev 1 = Malcom = Long polite message : " it is days before a major complex release I need to focus and i have had multiple people private messaging me about marketing ideas please dont disturb me unlses you are involved in tests

Dev 2 =  Rijk = to threaten people of permanent ban. = social impaired

You do not think It would be better if Rijk said : "everybody know that Malcolm is very busy with the release so please do not disturb him. " . People are not stupid and don't need to be threatened.
Feel free to ask to a psy what revealed the comportment of  a guy that have to threaten other people ...

This is why the community of guys who don't like Rijk, is bigger than the gulden community.

Rijk should not speak on the slack. People does not go to slack to speak with him. A good solution could be Rijk leave the slack , or ban himself for the good of gulden and the community.

FantoNas

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

The anti marketing rhetoric from the Gulden team must come to an end, to have coins like namecoin above it in marketcap who have stopped development but still have a community willing to market it shows that the negative sentiment from a good team can have disastrous results on it's potential.

Why is everyone crazy about marketing. Gulden price must occur naturally and not be influenced by cheating. Marketing is capitalist way of brainwashing users, I respect Rijk for his stand against marketing.

Because now you have the evidence :

It's a very good coin , with a good development ,but nobody know it.

Day volume : 4 btc  !!! My little son has a bigger volume than that with his limonad kiosk accros the street !

So what is the solution for people to discover gulden ? = MARKETING
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Here's another nice example:

Thanks for your example.

Dev 1 = Malcom = Long polite message : " it is days before a major complex release I need to focus and i have had multiple people private messaging me about marketing ideas please dont disturb me unlses you are involved in tests

Dev 2 =  Rijk = to threaten people of permanent ban. = social impaired

You do not think It would be better if Rijk said : "everybody know that Malcolm is very busy with the release so please do not disturb him. " . People are not stupid and don't need to be threatened.
Feel free to ask to a psy what revealed the comportment of  a guy that have to threaten other people ...

This is why the community of guys who don't like Rijk, is bigger than the gulden community.

Rijk should not speak on the slack. People does not go to slack to speak with him. A good solution could be Rijk leave the slack , or ban himself for the good of gulden and the community.

complete BS what you are saying here. Rijk's text as shown in this screenshot is not social impaired at all! It is a normal sentence telling people what the consequenses are when you keep PM'ing the devs.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

Day volume : 4 btc  !!! My little son has a bigger volume than that with his limonad kiosk accros the street !

then go invest in your kids lemonade kiosk across the street and tell him what he is doing wrong in stead of being a little whiner here
FantoNas

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

FantoNas

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:16:18 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 03:31:52 PM by FantoNas

Day volume : 4 btc  !!! My little son has a bigger volume than that with his limonad kiosk accros the street !

then go invest in your kids lemonade kiosk across the street and tell him what he is doing wrong in stead of being a little whiner here

If a kid can do more volume than a super duper worldwide ****add your adjective *** high developped for more than 4 years best crypto coin ...I don't think the problem is with the kid but with the coin.
But it seems to complicate to you to understand ... I suppose your IQ is equal to the Gulden Volume
AGradeStripper

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

How can I get in contact with Rijk? I love to dance for rich guys!
AGradeStripper

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

I suppose you IQ is egal to the Gulden Volume

Listen hun, it's - I suppose your IQ is equal to the Gulden Volume.

AGrade in my name is not only my sexual market value.
FantoNas

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

Can you list the net worth of all founders of companies and cryptocurrencies for me Fantonas?

Just start with let's say: Founder of Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Microsoft and Ryanair?

Can we then relate the puny amount of $$ Rijk has made off Gulden compared to those?
This is the problem you compare Bitcoin , ripple , litecoin , ... which are succesfull , very high volume , mass adoption , with gulden and this 3rd page ranking in Cmc , with a volume of 4 BTC day !

The seconde problem is with the company microsoft ryanair etc ... Yes I suppose the founder has a big $$ amount ... but it is company , big company , not a  community ?? Rijk plays 2 games in the same time
he take the  hoard of a big company , and tell users we are a community so YOU need t do marketing

Do you think apple , with the iphone, said Ok users we have a super phone ,with a new app : the facetime , a free video chat , but , if you want to be able to do free video chat you need to convince all you familly to buy the new iphone because we dont want to do marketing , it's the users job to do that  
SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

. People are not stupid and don't need to be threatened.

if  not stupid why are they sending unsoliceted PM about nonsense to lead developer when he is busy with a major release? I bet if you ever had to deal with a project larger then lemonade stall that you would not even know how to cope. Prove us wrong and put your real life credentials on the table or shut up and admit that you have a giant man crush on rijk
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: