Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14132 times)
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Now Fantonas has a second account also  Grin agradestripper. Or is it his lemonade son?

This forum here is the proof it is good to have some rules like there is on the official slack. People with an anonymous account act more stupid they are in real life (at least i hope gor them they are smarter in real life).
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

Can you list the net worth of all founders of companies and cryptocurrencies for me Fantonas?

Just start with let's say: Founder of Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Microsoft and Ryanair?

Can we then relate the puny amount of $$ Rijk has made off Gulden compared to those?
This is the problem you compare Bitcoin , ripple , litecoin , ... which are succesfull , very high volume , mass adoption , with gulden and this 3rd page ranking in Cmc , with a volume of 4 BTC day !

The seconde problem is with the company microsoft ryanair etc ... Yes I suppose the founder has a big $$ amount ... but it is company , big company , not a  community ?? Rijk plays 2 games in the same time
he take the  hoard of a big company , and tell users we are a community so YOU need t do marketing

Do you think apple , with the iphone, said Ok users we have a super phone ,with a new app : the facetime , a free video chat , but , if you want to be able to do free video chat you need to convince all you familly to buy the new iphone because we dont want to do marketing , it's the users job to do that  

We are talking about the Founders now. Not the volume. It seems clear you keep avoiding questions and continue tunnelvisioning into FUDing and not willing to build a constructive dialogue.

Therefore, I am crowning myself to the winner of this discussion, as you were not able to keep it on topic.

You on the other hand, for losing, are restricted from posting ever again on this topic. You can continue your fud here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Congratulation to the winner , and thanks for the good music video link.

I never open this subject but if you do not see any problem to compare big company or big successfull coins , to the gulden ... no problem for me ...

And to close this subject , me and a lot of others peoples thought that the premine was MANAGED by Rijk , and this the reason why he published an annual report about the premine , etc
But now it's clear , it is HIS gulden.

I let people think what they want about that. In Quebec we send the founder of Plexcoin in jail for that ...
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

If you were from Quebec you would have spoken proper English
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Can you list the net worth of all founders of companies and cryptocurrencies for me Fantonas?

Just start with let's say: Founder of Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Microsoft and Ryanair?

Can we then relate the puny amount of $$ Rijk has made off Gulden compared to those?
This is the problem you compare Bitcoin , ripple , litecoin , ... which are succesfull , very high volume , mass adoption , with gulden and this 3rd page ranking in Cmc , with a volume of 4 BTC day !

The seconde problem is with the company microsoft ryanair etc ... Yes I suppose the founder has a big $$ amount ... but it is company , big company , not a  community ?? Rijk plays 2 games in the same time
he take the  hoard of a big company , and tell users we are a community so YOU need t do marketing

Do you think apple , with the iphone, said Ok users we have a super phone ,with a new app : the facetime , a free video chat , but , if you want to be able to do free video chat you need to convince all you familly to buy the new iphone because we dont want to do marketing , it's the users job to do that  

We are talking about the Founders now. Not the volume. It seems clear you keep avoiding questions and continue tunnelvisioning into FUDing and not willing to build a constructive dialogue.

Therefore, I am crowning myself to the winner of this discussion, as you were not able to keep it on topic.

You on the other hand, for losing, are restricted from posting ever again on this topic. You can continue your fud here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Congratulation to the winner , and thanks for the good music video link.

I never open this subject but if you do not see any problem to compare big company or big successfull coins , to the gulden ... no problem for me ...

And to close this subject , me and a lot of others peoples thought that the premine was MANAGED by Rijk , and this the reason why he published an annual report about the premine , etc
But now it's clear , it is HIS gulden.

I let people think what they want about that. In Quebec we send the founder of Plexcoin in jail for that ...

It doesnt make you look any smarter if you compare a marketing driven scam ICO with a REAL WORKING PRODUCT like Gulden
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

Just for your information in Quebec we speak FRENCH !!
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

Just for your information in Quebec we speak FRENCH !!

Now i understand why you misread Rijk all the time

Sacre bleu
GuldenUpdater

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

No one was complaining about Rijk in December and January.
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:28:09 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:40:35 PM by metare

Rijk told this multiple times in slack, he wants the marketing to be decentraliced and he doesn't want to be the masternode.
If people come up with a good marketing idea, they can fund it on gulden.social and the community can crowdfund it. Rijk added that he sees himself as a part of the community and that by now every marketing fundraiser was successfull.

So could the crybabies in here calm down and process this kind of information first? Do you want a decentralised system or not?

I've had my deal of silly arguments for the moment, maybe after holidays I get welcomed by the praised 8k sats or a civil war in this thread.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

Thanks for your example.

Dev 1 = Malcom = Long polite message : " it is days before a major complex release I need to focus and i have had multiple people private messaging me about marketing ideas please dont disturb me unlses you are involved in tests

Dev 2 =  Rijk = to threaten people of permanent ban. = social impaired

Thanks for your example

Complainer who is banned from Slack 1: I AM BANNED FROM SLACK WITHOUT WARNING AND WITH NO REASON!!

Rijk: If you contact developers with marketing related questions you can get permanently banned

Complainer who is banned from Slack 2: RIJK IS THREATENING PEOPLE!

people here keep surprising me
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:24:41 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 05:57:43 AM by Morbs

Now Fantonas has a second account also  Grin agradestripper. Or is it his lemonade son?

This forum here is the proof it is good to have some rules like there is on the official slack. People with an anonymous account act more stupid they are in real life (at least i hope gor them they are smarter in real life).

I think you are unbelievable johnnybraveau.  Almost everyone has an anonymous account on internet.  What is the problem with that? If you are anonymous you can or may not say anything?  So johnnybraveau is your real name?  Give us also your address and telephone number while you are here otherwise you cannot say anything here.

I think i am a nice guy. I have a lot of friends and not many enemies and not many problems with people but when i went on Slack to talk about Gulden i was banned within 1 hour and for what? For just asking questions about Gulden.  These were normal questions and i was not aggressive and i was not trolling.  I talked to a lot of other people also within that hour and then Rijk came on and started discussing with me and i gave a reply to that.

After my reply i got a few PM's from other users to watch out with my replies because they had seen a lot of people getting banned already. I told them that if i do not have the freedom of speech that i rather been banned then to keep my mouth.  And it was very weird because i did not say anything strange.  I also thought:  Why is Rijk discussing with me over these small things does he not have better things to do?

After that  i was kicked and unfortunately i am not the only one.  I am a customer of Gulden and want to invest in Gulden and help to promote Gulden and you, Rijk, treat me like shit and for what ......  nothing

According to you everyone who says something bad about Rijk is trolling and it is all not true.  Questions about premine which is now all his, banning a lot of people from slack,  scaring off investors.  Everything is oké according to you ......  

Please do not act like the followers of Putin or Erdogan who always agree with what their leaders do or say.

Rijk has made some mistakes and did some things wrong you have to agree with that.  Rijk is not good verbally and is not always nice to people and that has Gulden not always good and that is bad for the investors and the developers.
WitnessCoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

What is the best way to get in contact with the developer who created witnessing?
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

What is the best way to get in contact with the developer who created witnessing?

I replied to your ANN, you will get a lot of support depending on question 2. Good luck with your release.
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

I replied to your ANN, you will get a lot of support depending on question 2. Good luck with your release.

a fool and his money are soon parted , please invest all your money in this new scam you deserve it
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

Now Fantonas has a second account also  Grin agradestripper. Or is it his lemonade son?

I think you are unbelievable johnnybraveau.  Almost everyone has an anonymous account on internet.  What is the problem with that? If you are anonymous you can or may not say anything?  So johnnybraveau is your real name?  Give us also your address and telephone number while you are here otherwise you cannot say anything here.

I think i am a nice guy. I have a lot of friends and not many enemies and not many problems with people but when i went on Slack to talk about Gulden i was banned within 1 hour and for what? For just asking questions about Gulden.  These were normal questions and i was not aggressive and i was not trolling.  I talked to a lot of other people also within that hour and then Rijk came on and started discussing with me and i gave a reply to that.

After my reply i got a few PM's from other users to watch out with my replies because they had seen a lot of people getting banned already. I told them that if i do not have the freedom of speech that i rather been banned then to keep my mouth.  And it was very weird because i did not say anything strange.  I also thought:  Why is Rijk discussing with me over these small things does he not have better things to do?

After that  i was kicked and unfortunately i am not the only one.  I am a customer of Gulden and want to invest in Gulden and help to promote Gulden and you, Rijk, treat me like shit and for what ......  nothing

According to you everyone who says something bad about Rijk is trolling and it is all not true.  Questions about premine which is now all his, banning a lot of people from slack,  scaring off investors.  Everything is oké according to you ......  

Please do not act like the followers of Putin or Erdogan who always agree with what their leaders do or say.

Rijk has made some mistakes and did some things wrong you have to agree with that.  Rijk is not good verbally and is not always nice to people and that has Gulden not always good and that is bad for the investors and the developers.

that your version of events. reality probably more like. you were  breaking rules, people tried to warn you not to break rules, you continued so people called rijk, rijk warned you. instead of stopping you continued, you got banned. only unbelievable thing is that instead of just being a man and moving on with life ot  asking for another chanceyou are still here crying about it
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

people who act normal after a ban get their account re-activated all the time

some people show their true colors after a ban and only proof that they cannot behave in the first place
SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

I think i am a nice guy.

hitler also thought he was a nice guy
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

a fool and his money are soon parted , please invest all your money in this new scam you deserve it

sell all your Gulden Luuk and put them in Witnesscoin, ICO's are the bomb. Who needs a working coin as long as their is MARKETING!
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

sell all your Gulden Luuk and put them in Witnesscoin, ICO's are the bomb. Who needs a working coin as long as their is MARKETING!

I won't rush in and buy, lets see the plan they have but those exchanges have a lot of volume and it could attract a lot of buyers. Not only the marketing!
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

I won't rush in and buy, lets see the plan they have but those exchanges have a lot of volume and it could attract a lot of buyers. Not only the marketing!

You can clearly see it's a pump and dump!! PoW reward of ONE after 3 months. They want to own majority of the coins themselves so they can manipulate the market!!
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

I think i am a nice guy.

hitler also thought he was a nice guy

Nice comparison ......
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: