Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

people who act normal after a ban get their account re-activated all the time

some people show their true colors after a ban and only proof that they cannot behave in the first place

I do not want my account re-activated if i am banned for nothing.  Freedom of speech is a great good for me but i guess it does not matter for you?  No freedom of speech = No Gulden slack for me

Rijk gave me no reason for my ban.  Very mature of a founder of a coin and also very smart to do vs a new customer/investor. After i asked him on Twitter why he banned me he blocked me there also without giving a reason.  I think it is normal that you give someone a reason why you ban him so he/she can learn something of it.  Would be nice that the police would give a ticket or a judge would give you a punishment without a reason.  In the real world that is not normal but on Gulden slack for Kim Jong-Rijk it is normal.

Is it maybe posibble that Rijk makes a mistake sometimes, just like a judge, or does het not make mistakes?

More and more i think Rich P. is right that you,  Gulden fanboys, swallow everything that Rijk does or says  Shocked

And please answer the question that i asked you earlier

People with an anonymous account act more stupid they are in real life
So johnnybraveau is your real name?
Disbelief

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Time to buy Gulden. The double bottom is formed. Sky will be reached in a few hours.

You better be right because Rijk has added a poll for gulden to be disconnected from btc, btc pairings is blamed on guldens euro price drop because bitcoin price is dropping.

**** [4:03 PM]
what would the impact be if disconnected from BTC?
no longer falling down when bitcoin price falls down

Is there a way to prove btc pairings are not holding gulden euro prices down?
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

Now Fantonas has a second account also  Grin agradestripper. Or is it his lemonade son?

This forum here is the proof it is good to have some rules like there is on the official slack. People with an anonymous account act more stupid they are in real life (at least i hope gor them they are smarter in real life).

I think you are unbelievable johnnybraveau.  Almost everyone has an anonymous account on internet.  What is the problem with that? If you are anonymous you can or may not say anything?  So johnnybraveau is your real name?  Give us also your address and telephone number while you are here otherwise you cannot say anything here.

I think i am a nice guy. I have a lot of friends and not many enemies and not many problems with people but when i went on Slack to talk about Gulden i was banned within 1 hour and for what? For just asking questions about Gulden.  These were normal questions and i was not aggressive and i was not trolling.  I talked to a lot of other people also within that hour and then Rijk came on and started discussing with me and i gave a reply to that.

After my reply i got a few PM's from other users to watch out with my replies because they had seen a lot of people getting banned already. I told them that if i do not have the freedom of speech that i rather been banned then to keep my mouth.  And it was very weird because i did not say anything strange.  I also thought:  Why is Rijk discussing with me over these small things does he not have better things to do?

After that  i was kicked and unfortunately i am not the only one.  I am a customer of Gulden and want to invest in Gulden and help to promote Gulden and you, Rijk, treat me like shit and for what ......  nothing

According to you everyone who says something bad about Rijk is trolling and it is all not true.  Questions about premine which is now all his, banning a lot of people from slack,  scaring off investors.  Everything is oké according to you ......  

Please do not act like the followers of Putin or Erdogan who always agree with what their leaders do or say.

Rijk has made some mistakes and did some things wrong you have to agree with that.  Rijk is not good verbally and is not always nice to people and that has Gulden not always good and that is bad for the investors and the developers.

that your version of events. reality probably more like. you were  breaking rules, people tried to warn you not to break rules, you continued so people called rijk, rijk warned you. instead of stopping you continued, you got banned. only unbelievable thing is that instead of just being a man and moving on with life ot  asking for another chanceyou are still here crying about it

Hi Morbs,

Don't waste your time with this kind of guys ...

They know all and everything better than me , you , everybody, everyelse, god
They know your life and your story better thant you

If you said 1 fact : you are FUDing
If you said 2 facts : you are TROLLing

They don't know what is a fact, if you say fact they will attack you personnaly.

Example : if today you say: " Rijk is a white man "
They will ask you if you are a KKK member, etc.

or they will try stupid comparison : "And what about these other white men : Rijk , Albert Enstein, King George, Bill Clinton ?"

and the end they will say the opposite of what you said :"Rijk is a black man in the body of a white man" or " If Rijk could choose he will choose to be black , marroon, yellow, green but not white"

Let them leave in the Care Bears world , Let them think they are the winners , Let them think we speak English in Quebec , let them think Rijk is the 100% perfect man without any default
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

Time to buy Gulden. The double bottom is formed. Sky will be reached in a few hours.

You better be right because Rijk has added a poll for gulden to be disconnected from btc, btc pairings is blamed on guldens euro price drop because bitcoin price is dropping.

This will make competition fair between EFL and NLG since we don't have a EUR pairing with litebit. I agree with Gulden on this move.
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

This will make competition fair between EFL and NLG since we don't have a EUR pairing with litebit. I agree with Gulden on this move.

I would support it, bitcoin has a long way to fall before it returns to the norm. Looking at the TA chart it's between $1500-$2000. I can use Nocks and most international traders and miners are only using Gulden to dump for bitcoin profit.
Sell orders on bittrex have piled up and I don't see any hope of a 1000 sat for another year or two but if Gulden was only trading against the Euro people will think 1 Euro is cheap.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

It's a positive for Gulden and will help the price be stable. Others like Biomike are wanting this for a long time.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

I think i am a nice guy.

hitler also thought he was a nice guy

Nice comparison ......

never seen you complain when Rich Pissman called Rijk Hitler, Führer, etc....
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

I will do whatever i want thank you very much. Go get a dog from the pound if you want to tell someone what to do
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

You know when the haters start agreeing with your decisions it's not going to be good. btc/nlg will help Gulden in the long term. Expect over $4 trillion to be pumped into the market next time and some of that will come to Gulden. The fact is Gulden needs to get out there in the public eye, it's a hidden gem. That's not the fault of btc pairings.

Morbs

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

I think i am a nice guy.

hitler also thought he was a nice guy

Nice comparison ......

never seen you complain when Rich Pissman called Rijk Hitler, Führer, etc....

I do not complain i only say :  Nice comparison  ............

I will do whatever i want thank you very much. Go get a dog from the pound if you want to tell someone what to do

You tell other people to quit being anonymous and to say who they are.  Now i ask the same to you and then you give me this remark.  One  word for you ......LOSER  Grin
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

You tell other people to quit being anonymous and to say who they are.  Now i ask the same to you and then you give me this remark.  One  word for you ......LOSER  Grin

Show me where i told people to say who they are blind man
Morbs

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

You know when the haters start agreeing with your decisions it's not going to be good. btc/nlg will help Gulden in the long term. Expect over $4 trillion to be pumped into the market next time and some of that will come to Gulden. The fact is Gulden needs to get out there in the public eye, it's a hidden gem. That's not the fault of btc pairings.

I agree with you.

Also a lot of times the Bittrex price is higher then the Nocks price. (As i type this is also true) We saw it also with the last pump where there was a big difference.  Even today it looks like there is more dumped on Nocks although you only have a 100.000 euro limit there. (50k euro trade on Nocks and only 25k on Bittrex)  Now with Bitcoin going down the Gulden price in sat should go up, because Gulden should be a safe heaven,  but that has not happened and that is not the fault of the BTC pairings.
GuldenUpdater

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

I agree with you.

Also a lot of times the Bittrex price is higher then the Nocks price. (As i type this is also true) We saw it also with the last pump where there was a big difference.  Even today it looks like there is more dumped on Nocks although you only have a 100.000 euro limit there. (50k euro trade on Nocks and only 25k on Bittrex)  Now with Bitcoin going down the Gulden price in sat should go up, because Gulden should be a safe heaven,  but that has not happened and that is not the fault of the BTC pairings.

It looks to be a casual poll to see what the community thinks about the btc pairing. BTC pairings aren't going anywhere because you can't have them removed, the poll highlights to the community why the Gulden price is going down and that is because btc price is going down.
Morbs

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

I agree with you.

Also a lot of times the Bittrex price is higher then the Nocks price. (As i type this is also true) We saw it also with the last pump where there was a big difference.  Even today it looks like there is more dumped on Nocks although you only have a 100.000 euro limit there. (50k euro trade on Nocks and only 25k on Bittrex)  Now with Bitcoin going down the Gulden price in sat should go up, because Gulden should be a safe heaven,  but that has not happened and that is not the fault of the BTC pairings.

It looks to be a casual poll to see what the community thinks about the btc pairing. BTC pairings aren't going anywhere because you can't have them removed, the poll highlights to the community why the Gulden price is going down and that is because btc price is going down.

I do not know if the community is right thought if you look @ the orders on Bittrex and Nocks.  There is dumped a lot of Gulden on Nocks.

RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Nothing Rijk does is casual, there's always a plan that HAS to be carried out. This poll is simply a ramp-up to a decision he already made.

He want's to detach from BTC all together. Been saying that for years already. I already informed you guys that he and his "holmaat" Roel (Nocks) need total control and they need it fast (taxes). So if BTC pairings are dropped, who controls the entire market? Right Nocks (Roel and Rijk).

Even the master fanboy Remco (KrakenXiv) Katz agrees with me on this:

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

If you would have posted the whole conversation you could have read that Remco agrees with Rijk, but only after Nocks has USD/GBP pairing
RichPissman

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

If you would have posted the whole conversation you could have read that Remco agrees with Rijk, but only after Nocks has USD/GBP pairing

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

It's a positive for Gulden and will help the price be stable. Others like Biomike are wanting this for a long time.

I don't say that NLG and BTC should be disconnected. NLG and EUR pairing should get their shit together and be more important than NLG-BTC. But all the NLG fanboys are looking at BTC and seeing it drop, but instead of starting to buy NLG for BTC, they sell it against EUR as well.
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

Was this a poll done by the entire dev team wanting out of btc or a community member?

EDIT: nvm it was mentioned in a earlier post it was Rijk.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

You can keep posting screenshots and leave out the comment where Remco says he is up for it once Nocks has usd/gbp pairing...
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: