Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14128 times)
Disbelief

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

This is the first time I have seen Nocks have a higher value then bittrex, if Rijk wants the btc connection removed Nocks needs to remain higher then bittrex 100% of the time for at least a week. This will prove to most people and traders that bitcoin is the reason Gulden is held back and I will vote with Rijk to only have fiat pairings.

Nocks        NLG/EUR   $26,496   $0.045229
Bittrex      NLG/BTC    $16,813    $0.043649   

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.

so you claim only your timing was wrong , original claim was 7 hours which was wrong we are now at over 16 hours and still wrong... how many hours until you admit that not just the timing but also the number was wrong?come on put a new time limit double or nothing... if its below 700 by the 24 hour mark I'll leave you alone , and if its above 700 you will admit that you were completely wrong and stop making claims about "the community" with no proof, deal?

Before 6th August the price will go below 700sat. I won't post here again if it doesn't as a present to you all for being wrong.

do you need another extension , or are you willing to just admit it yet? I dont want you to leave I only ask that you stop saying nasty things about the community as these things have no reality behind them ...

He made a calculation error on the future bitcoin price, gulden will go under 700 if the btc price returns to over $8000. This is to be expected, I would be worried if Gulden news was circulating in the public domain and the price was still decreasing but there is no marketing. Gulden is most likely the highest ranked coin that isn't marketed or on a lot of high profile exchanges. This says a lot about development and the trust the community have in Gulden.

You were saying!!!!!!?!?!?!  SuperDorca what you say now? My timing was wrong by a week, we still dropped below 700 sat on bittrex.
BBold

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

Gulden is definitely the way to go.

Just look how fast it synchs. ETH is ‘trying’ to do all kinds of tricks to accomplish not even close to what Gulden does already.
It is as safe as Bitcoin at much lower price. With higher price it gets even more safe. (At 10 cent it’s more safe than Bitcoin) 10 cents! Because of witnessing!
It’s a decentralised blockchain with a public licence. ANYONE CAN USE. Microsoft. IBM, anyone. Just set up a team and start building your apps on it.
4 cts...it’s just rediculous. And you know that. You are here. So you know. Now. 😘

I am going to start buying at 0.03 , I was speaking to a friend who said bitcoin has another 30% to fall. I will try the witness for 1 year so I don't sell again, if it doesn't get to 0.03 I won't buy again.
SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.

so you claim only your timing was wrong , original claim was 7 hours which was wrong we are now at over 16 hours and still wrong... how many hours until you admit that not just the timing but also the number was wrong?come on put a new time limit double or nothing... if its below 700 by the 24 hour mark I'll leave you alone , and if its above 700 you will admit that you were completely wrong and stop making claims about "the community" with no proof, deal?

Before 6th August the price will go below 700sat. I won't post here again if it doesn't as a present to you all for being wrong.

do you need another extension , or are you willing to just admit it yet? I dont want you to leave I only ask that you stop saying nasty things about the community as these things have no reality behind them ...

He made a calculation error on the future bitcoin price, gulden will go under 700 if the btc price returns to over $8000. This is to be expected, I would be worried if Gulden news was circulating in the public domain and the price was still decreasing but there is no marketing. Gulden is most likely the highest ranked coin that isn't marketed or on a lot of high profile exchanges. This says a lot about development and the trust the community have in Gulden.

You were saying!!!!!!?!?!?!  SuperDorca what you say now? My timing was wrong by a week, we still dropped below 700 sat on bittrex.

offered you extension you were not confident enough to take it, so cant claim now after the fact that you were only wrong by 2 weeks. by that standard everyones prediction is eventually right you claimed price would go to 700 in hours because community "poor desperate drug addicts" , price went to 700 over weeks because bitcoin price falling and traders selling not because of original reason about community I admit that your number eventually right but not that your prediction right , you should take back your nasty statement about community.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

offered you extension you were not confident enough to take it, so cant claim now after the fact that you were only wrong by 2 weeks. by that standard everyones prediction is eventually right you claimed price would go to 700 in hours because community "poor desperate drug addicts" , price went to 700 over weeks because bitcoin price falling and traders selling not because of original reason about community I admit that your number eventually right but not that your prediction right , you should take back your nasty statement about community.

The community is poor, haven't seen any reason to suggest any whales exist on Nocks. SuperOrca buy to 1420 over a week ago was not considered a large purchase by whale standards but Nocks traders could only look in despair. I bet this was going through their minds. "Holy fuck check bittrex, I wish I had sell orders on that exchange".

The dev team wanting to remove the rich traders from the community would not do Gulden any good.

Whales can't pull the trigger on this coin because we can't do it on Nocks. The dev team must get their heads out their asses and come back to reality.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

The sell orders are pricing in an eventual removal from bittrex by the dev teams request. Selling 163k at 710 satoshi and another 130k at 754 would never be happening if people didn't think btc pairings were under threat.
Tomox

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

The name guilder is the language of the Netherlands which means gold this name is to show that the original coins of gold that symbolize f or fi of this currency come from the old Dutch

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

The community is poor, haven't seen any reason to suggest any whales exist on Nocks. SuperOrca buy to 1420 over a week ago was not considered a large purchase by whale standards but Nocks traders could only look in despair. I bet this was going through their minds. "Holy fuck check bittrex, I wish I had sell orders on that exchange".

The dev team wanting to remove the rich traders from the community would not do Gulden any good.

Whales can't pull the trigger on this coin because we can't do it on Nocks. The dev team must get their heads out their asses and come back to reality.

I am trying to understand what is going on here but why can't whales pull the trigger on this coin?  Because you cannot buy enough on Nocks?

If you have 5 Whales who can buy for 100k each you have 500k euro and with 500k you can buy up to over 0,36 cents now and you would get so that should not be a problem  i guess

If you do it on you own with 100k you can buy up to 0,1169 and that is 2079 satoshi

But to buy to 2000 sat on Bittrex you need 35 BTC and that is about 200k

So for 300k you can push it over 0,11 cent on both sides is that an option?

Maybe better and less riskier to make a buy order of 5 btc to 750 sat then you receive 2,3 BTC in Gulden and have a buying wall of 2,7 BTC on 750 and if it never goes down you have @ least 175.000 x (750-710) + 130.000 x (750-734) = 0.1 BTC profit on 5 BTC investment so like 2%   But if goes up to 800sat or 1000sat or 2000sat you have much more offcourse if you HODL

Then you only have to put like a 20k buy order on 0.0420 on Nocks to create a buying wall there also

Is this whale thinking or is it peanut thinking and why  Grin
Morbs

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:16:48 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 09:03:45 PM by Morbs

think there simply aren't a lot of whales interested in dropping stacks of money now. Most of them see the price of their bitcoins dropping also.

If they have it in BTC and they do not want to make it fiat they may want to invest it in a coin which can outperform Bitcoin on the long run and that coin could be Gulden.

I am not a whale and do not have the money for it but when i had it it would try it i guess because i have much faith in Gulden.

People selling on Bittrex i understand but who sells for under 0,04 cent on Nocks is a riddle for me.  Where do those Gulden come from?
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

Where do those Gulden come from?

Free monies, sold at profit.
RichPissman

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

I am trying to understand what is going on here but why can't whales pull the trigger on this coin?  Because you cannot buy enough on Nocks?

If you have 5 Whales who can buy for 100k each you have 500k euro and with 500k you can buy up to over 0,36 cents now and you would get so that should not be a problem  i guess

If you do it on you own with 100k you can buy up to 0,1169 and that is 2079 satoshi

But to buy to 2000 sat on Bittrex you need 35 BTC and that is about 200k

So for 300k you can push it over 0,11 cent on both sides is that an option?

Maybe better and less riskier to make a buy order of 5 btc to 750 sat then you receive 2,3 BTC in Gulden and have a buying wall of 2,7 BTC on 750 and if it never goes down you have @ least 175.000 x (750-710) + 130.000 x (750-734) = 0.1 BTC profit on 5 BTC investment so like 2%   But if goes up to 800sat or 1000sat or 2000sat you have much more offcourse if you HODL

Then you only have to put like a 20k buy order on 0.0420 on Nocks to create a buying wall there also

Is this whale thinking or is it peanut thinking and why  Grin

Trouble is, whales are smarter than buying up markets to create a self fulfilling prophecy. Next to that, they take into serious consideration the fact that this project is heisted by a totalitarian narcissist ego-tripper that sees it all as his own personal cash cow and social science project. They rather invest in scams that give good ROI than this loony tunes charade.

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

Can we make a statement about not wanting to leave Bittrex by putting massive walls on either exchange?

Did that in the past, didn't work.

I wonder if that actually would work... request Bittrex to get delisted. Has any coin done that successfully in the past?
Morbs

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

I think we are going to lose the BTC pairing on Bittrex. Rijk and his associates have made up their mind, and are now trying to brainwash the masses. They openly blame Bitcoin for the pricedrop on their official Facebook page.

Can we make a statement about not wanting to leave Bittrex by putting massive walls on either exchange?

From facebook
Why don't I answer that? For two reasons. Guilder is a decentralised project, there is no boss, no admin, no institute that determines the price.

They do not market anything but they post things on Facebook where the most people voted against on Slack but no you are not the boss  Roll Eyes

Malcolm and a lot of others were against but no lets post it on Facebook to create some more disturbance on the market

Because of talking of that delisting maybe a lot of people dump in advance.

I know when a coins get delisted i almost alway sell all my coins because i do not want to have an account on every exchange there is.

If Gulden gets delisted and a lot of whales/big investors starts dumping Gulden then it will go down hard.  If there is another 25 Million Gulden dumped on the market the price will go to .....
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

I think we are going to lose the BTC pairing on Bittrex. Rijk and his associates have made up their mind, and are now trying to brainwash the masses. They openly blame Bitcoin for the pricedrop on their official Facebook page.

From facebook
Why don't I answer that? For two reasons. Guilder is a decentralised project, there is no boss, no admin, no institute that determines the price.

They do not market anything but they post things on Facebook where the most people voted against on Slack but no you are not the boss  Roll Eyes

Malcolm and a lot of others were against but no lets post it on Facebook to create some more disturbance on the market
Because of talking of that delisting maybe a lot of people dump in advance.

I know when a coins get delisted i almost alway sell all my coins because i do not want to have an account on every exchange there is.

If Gulden gets delisted and a lot of whales/big investors starts dumping Gulden then it will go down hard.  If there is another 25 Million Gulden dumped on the market the price will go to .....

And then he goes on and explains into exact detail why he thinks BTC and Bittrex are the reason for low prices. When oh when are people in here finally going to grasp the reality behind Rijk's true motivations? I have seen the signs over four years ago already!  Roll Eyes

JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

yes he wait all this time through high prices without selling so that he can exit when price at lowest , this is how you do exit scam, what master at exit scamming he is...
Do the people here even stop to read the nonsense they write before posting , I dont think so because if you did you would see  how pathetic and stupid you sound?
you will never understand rijk because  you think he is like you so you keep thinking he act liek you like scummy scammers but he is not. he might be wrong time will tell, you might disagree with what he does , that fine, but stop acting like child about it. one thing is clear right or wrong he has best intentions for gulden which is more then the people here can say
CryptoObserver

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Where do those Gulden come from?

Free monies, sold at profit.

Even with you dumping Nocks price is not able to get ahead of bittrex.
CryptoObserver

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

I wonder if that actually would work... request Bittrex to get delisted. Has any coin done that successfully in the past?

The only way to prove Rijk wrong is for bittrex to have a higher price then Nocks, not much higher because they will dump their Gulden on your buy orders for 5% profit. The true enemy is the traders on Nocks not allowing the price to appreciate.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

yes he wait all this time through high prices without selling so that he can exit when price at lowest , this is how you do exit scam, what master at exit scamming he is...
Do the people here even stop to read the nonsense they write before posting , I dont think so because if you did you would see  how pathetic and stupid you sound?
you will never understand rijk because  you think he is like you so you keep thinking he act liek you like scummy scammers but he is not. he might be wrong time will tell, you might disagree with what he does , that fine, but stop acting like child about it. one thing is clear right or wrong he has best intentions for gulden which is more then the people here can say

Do yourself a favor and let go of Rijks inside pocket for a change. He cashed several millions already with the BTC he got from the "shares". Also sold over 4 million NLG at the 12k sat peak through Nocks and got repaid in BTC. He already has € 4mm+ in his private account already! See through the crystal meth he has put you on and become a free mind again! I truly wish that for you!

CryptoObserver

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Do yourself a favor and let go of Rijks inside pocket for a change. He cashed several millions already with the BTC he got from the "shares". Also sold over 4 million NLG at the 12k sat peak through Nocks and got repaid in BTC. He already has € 4mm+ in his private account already! See through the crystal meth he has put you on and become a free mind again! I truly wish that for you!

even if that was true (not saying it is, not saying it isnt because i dont know) somebody here saying this is the exit scam is a moron. He sits on millions of Gulden and is going to push the price all the way down to 0.03 and then exit. I mean how stupid can people get. It is not an exit scam. I think Rijk seriously thinks Gulden is better off not being listed on an exchange like Bittrex. It is an assumption. But he seriously believes it.

Somebody here mentioned: did a coin ever get succesfully delisted: No. No other coin has probably ever asked to get removed off an exchange. Coins have been removed from Bittrex but it wasnt the coins choice it was Bittrex' decision

This is true, he would be a complete retard if he exit scammed at these prices.
CryptoObserver

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

The only way to prove Rijk wrong is for bittrex to have a higher price then Nocks, not much higher because they will dump their Gulden on your buy orders for 5% profit. The true enemy is the traders on Nocks not allowing the price to appreciate.

if you look at the stats over the last year, buys on Nocks outnumber Sells on Nocks

if that were true the price would be going up on Nocks and not down.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: