Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14132 times)
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

Do yourself a favor and let go of Rijks inside pocket for a change.waa waa I want my mommy He cashed several millions already with the BTC he got from the "shares".proofless slander that would land me in jail if i had the balls to use a real name to make them Also sold over 4 million NLG at the 12k sat peak through Nocks and got repaid in BTC.more proofless slander He already has € 4mm+ in his private account already! and some more See through the crystal meth he has put you on and become a free mind again! I truly wish that for you!waa waa waa

this how you sound to anyone with brain,sad thing is  your only talent  is anon bashing the  work of other people with no proof and you still arent even very good at it, repeatable and boring get some new material
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

I don't care if they remove bittrex but I would like some reassurances that a USD pairing will come to Nocks or Gulden will be useless to me in the US.

Bittrex volumes is not close to Nocks volumes these days. Nocks currently has over 400% more volume. Bittrex will give traders 30 days to sell their Gulden or withdraw. I have seen this with other coins.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

I don't care if they remove bittrex but I would like some reassurances that a USD pairing will come to Nocks or Gulden will be useless to me in the US.

Bittrex volumes is not close to Nocks volumes these days. Nocks currently has over 400% more volume. Bittrex will give traders 30 days to sell their Gulden or withdraw. I have seen this with other coins.

Don’t worry. Gulden will not be delisted. And if, there are alternative ways to buy or sell with btc. And new ones will become available. E.g. GuldenTrader will offer NLG-BTC pair in the near future. So..chill.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

When will bittrex announce NLG to be removed? This good moment for EFL to be the international coin for Dutch users and a bridge for EFL to NLG. I can ask Guldentrader to create EFL/NLG pairing for rest of world to buy EFL on bittrex and then trade for NLG on Guldentrader or another exchange.

This will work for both EFL and NLG, I am very happy Rijk is making good decision for Gulden.

I know I said EFL won't market but between psychoticboy and few others we will market EFL as the international coin for users wanting to buy Gulden on Guldentrader or bleutrade.
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

yes he wait all this time through high prices without selling so that he can exit when price at lowest , this is how you do exit scam, what master at exit scamming he is...
Do the people here even stop to read the nonsense they write before posting , I dont think so because if you did you would see  how pathetic and stupid you sound?
you will never understand rijk because  you think he is like you so you keep thinking he act liek you like scummy scammers but he is not. he might be wrong time will tell, you might disagree with what he does , that fine, but stop acting like child about it. one thing is clear right or wrong he has best intentions for gulden which is more then the people here can say

Do yourself a favor and let go of Rijks inside pocket for a change. He cashed several millions already with the BTC he got from the "shares". Also sold over 4 million NLG at the 12k sat peak through Nocks and got repaid in BTC. He already has € 4mm+ in his private account already! See through the crystal meth he has put you on and become a free mind again! I truly wish that for you!

even if that was true (not saying it is, not saying it isnt because i dont know) somebody here saying this is the exit scam is a moron. He sits on millions of Gulden and is going to push the price all the way down to 0.03 and then exit. I mean how stupid can people get. It is not an exit scam. I think Rijk seriously thinks Gulden is better off not being listed on an exchange like Bittrex. It is an assumption. But he seriously believes it.

Somebody here mentioned: did a coin ever get succesfully delisted: No. No other coin has probably ever asked to get removed off an exchange. Coins have been removed from Bittrex but it wasnt the coins choice it was Bittrex' decision

This is true, he would be a complete retard if he exit scammed at these prices.

The exit scam has already taken place when he cashed out 650 BTC on the shares and another 400+ BTC through Nocks. Losing BTC pairings means he regains full control over the market again with Nocks. This means he can manipulate it with his 60mm stack on one side and Millions in € on the other side. Even by doing fractional reserve banking in the Nocks database. Stop drinking the coolaid and give yourself some time to see the truth.

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

yes he wait all this time through high prices without selling so that he can exit when price at lowest , this is how you do exit scam, what master at exit scamming he is...
Do the people here even stop to read the nonsense they write before posting , I dont think so because if you did you would see  how pathetic and stupid you sound?
you will never understand rijk because  you think he is like you so you keep thinking he act liek you like scummy scammers but he is not. he might be wrong time will tell, you might disagree with what he does , that fine, but stop acting like child about it. one thing is clear right or wrong he has best intentions for gulden which is more then the people here can say

Do yourself a favor and let go of Rijks inside pocket for a change. He cashed several millions already with the BTC he got from the "shares". Also sold over 4 million NLG at the 12k sat peak through Nocks and got repaid in BTC. He already has € 4mm+ in his private account already! See through the crystal meth he has put you on and become a free mind again! I truly wish that for you!

even if that was true (not saying it is, not saying it isnt because i dont know) somebody here saying this is the exit scam is a moron. He sits on millions of Gulden and is going to push the price all the way down to 0.03 and then exit. I mean how stupid can people get. It is not an exit scam. I think Rijk seriously thinks Gulden is better off not being listed on an exchange like Bittrex. It is an assumption. But he seriously believes it.

Somebody here mentioned: did a coin ever get succesfully delisted: No. No other coin has probably ever asked to get removed off an exchange. Coins have been removed from Bittrex but it wasnt the coins choice it was Bittrex' decision

This is true, he would be a complete retard if he exit scammed at these prices.

The exit scam has already taken place when he cashed out 650 BTC on the shares and another 400+ BTC through Nocks. Losing BTC pairings means he regains full control over the market again with Nocks. This means he can manipulate it with his 60mm stack on one side and Millions in € on the other side. Even by doing fractional reserve banking in the Nocks database. Stop drinking the coolaid and give yourself some time to see the truth.

Why would he have carried on with development when he had the btc in hand and why didn't he remain anonymous? He is the worst scammer in history.lol
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Where do those Gulden come from?

Free monies, sold at profit.

Litebit offline helps a lot to get more NLG profit.  Grin Grin. Those buy orders from litebit made it unpredictable at times.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

Fuck you and your EFL dude. Try developing and actual coin. Every fucking single time there is some negative news (leaving bittrex isnt negative imo) you come here like the little cockroach you are spamming that shitty itsnotevenacoin EFL. Go away

I said it was a good idea NLG leave bittrex. Whats your problem?
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

What unwanted drama, I had high hopes for Gulden to do well when bitcoin was crashing, this was the time for Gulden to shine and go against the grain. Can't we all unite for a change and see this coin get into a position it deserves to be at?
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:11:55 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 08:26:01 PM by Morbs

What unwanted drama, I had high hopes for Gulden to do well when bitcoin was crashing, this was the time for Gulden to shine and go against the grain. Can't we all unite for a change and see this coin get into a position it deserves to be at?

Wise words Peter and i agree with you.

There is only a sell order of 136k Gulden @ 710sat so almost 1 BTC.  If that is gone it can go up a bit again.

Positive thing it was like 150k+ or 1,22BTC so allrdy 15% sold
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

I agree, people try hard to FUD at Gulden

Mostly because people tend to think only in the short term, which is such a shame... that's why people loses so much money in the Cryptoworld. People need to think bigger that "getting rich fast in days" Smiley

Gulden traders are still adapting to the news of *maybe* leaving bittrex in some point in the future (which could be many years from now), but what people need to understand, is that leaving bittrex is *not* a bad thing, we will still be able to trade NLG/BTC in other exchanges such as Bleutrade and even Guldentrader, that being said, its an *amazing* time to buy Gulden now, I really hope it stays this cheap till I get my salary paid so that I can buy more, lol
elijahtri

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

I contacted bittrex straight away after I read the FuD on this forums.

Bittrex-julian told me they won't remove Gulden because of the amount of Gulden traders they have. He said Bittrex have a mandate to service their customers as a priority and since crypto is decentralized not even the development teams can tell them what to do.

The only case they remove the coins is if the blockchain breaks and they can't get in contact with the developers, they give time for independent developers to sort out the coins.

The FuD about a bittrex removal can STOP, it's not going to happen!!!!

Can we get back to talking about how freaking great witnessing is, setup my first account a week ago and already earned 120 Gulden.
Louis_M

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

Litebit offline helps a lot to get more NLG profit.  Grin Grin. Those buy orders from litebit made it unpredictable at times.

those litebit guys are scammers, when you e-mail them why gulden wallet is offline they send you a message that there are issues with the Gulden blockchain. soon all your gulden you have in your wallet their will be gone i am sure

I was told the issue was performance related when it came to users selling Gulden but purchasing is fine but until they sort out the selling issues they have to stay offline.
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

those litebit guys are scammers, when you e-mail them why gulden wallet is offline they send you a message that there are issues with the Gulden blockchain. soon all your gulden you have in your wallet their will be gone i am sure

I was told the issue was performance related when it came to users selling Gulden but purchasing is fine but until they sort out the selling issues they have to stay offline.

Witnessing is meant to improve transaction performance to only 1 confirmation or is it not transaction performance ?
GuldenUpdater

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

we could do without these shitty exchanges. One just makes up bullshit reasons and the other one puts confirmations on 200

That will explain the Gulden performance problems, litebit uses bittrex to acquire more Gulden?
SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

we could do without these shitty exchanges. One just makes up bullshit reasons and the other one puts confirmations on 200

That will explain the Gulden performance problems, litebit uses bittrex to acquire more Gulden?

sound like they to cheap to keep gulden buffer on exchange to handle gulden sales for bi tcoin so they blame this on gulden instead , real classy
Louis_M

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

sound like they to cheap to keep gulden buffer on exchange to handle gulden sales for bi tcoin so they blame this on gulden instead , real classy

200 confirmations, how long does this take and is it the same for all crypto currencies?
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

200 confirmations, how long does this take and is it the same for all crypto currencies?
5 hours. Most currencies are under 8 confs , the baddies are over 100 confs.  Wink
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

They are much too expensive so who wants to buy there anyway?

But not classy indeed.  In the past they said they had 40M Gulden available but maybe they had none and used the Bittrex amount althought that's also a lot for Bittrex.  I always wondered where those Gulden came from  Huh
Louis_M

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

They are much too expensive so who wants to buy there anyway?

But not classy indeed.  In the past they said they had 40M Gulden available but maybe they had none and used the Bittrex amount althought that's also a lot for Bittrex.  I always wondered where those Gulden came from  Huh

litebit don't sort themselves out by Wednesday, I will sign up to Nocks and try them out.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: