Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14128 times)
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

litebit don't sort themselves out by Wednesday, I will sign up to Nocks and try them out.

I should try them out today because they are 99% of the time cheaper then Litebit.  So you get more Gulden for your money and it does not go in the bags of those Litebit dudes who have enough allrdy  Grin  If you HODL those more Gulden it is good for the Gulden community also.

By the way the Nocks buying price is now higher then the Bittrex selling price.  0.0405 vs 0.0403 .  Not that big of a difference but a good time to buy away that Bittrex wall.

We are going up a bit so hope we can go in the top 200 again soon

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimesRGood

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

My wife is a good judge of character (psychologist) , she says there is no ways this guy (Rijk) is a scammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrcXMMdmgfE
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

This a good start, I will buy 0.1btc worth tonight.
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

I have submitted a email to editor@cointelegraph.com with the above twitter link and that they must get in contact with the development team to discuss. More people should get in contact with them and get the news out to the crypto public. It's about time that the team is finally revealing how good witnessing is to the world. We should also do our part to help.
schrik

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Does anyone know when litebit will be online for Gulden, I can't purchase with them.
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Does anyone know when litebit will be online for Gulden, I can't purchase with them.

You can also purchase with Euros from Nocks.com and Guldentrader.nl or you can wait for litebit. The price is stable and won't go much up or down if you want to wait.
Morbs

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Strange question but can you post a photo here because i am banned from Gulden Twitter also  Grin
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

Strange question but can you post a photo here because i am banned from Gulden Twitter also  Grin
From Twitter too ! you are really a bad bad boy

Morbs

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

From Twitter too ! you are really a bad bad boy

Thx for the picture Fantonas !!

And too some people i am maybe considered a bad boy but i have never been to jail  Grin
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Go Gulden! Cheesy
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

Going to be easy buying up a million coins in this market, still a lot more pain to come but I am buying it. Smiley
Morbs

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

Going to be easy buying up a million coins in this market, still a lot more pain to come but I am buying it. Smiley

Yeah you gotta buy the dip the only question is:  How low can we go?

I missed the opportunity to buy @630 sat but will try to get myself some more really cheap Gulden for 2016 prices.

We go up on CMC, place 216, but it only means a lot of coins go down harder.
Disbelief

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

I hate to admit it but Rijks argument is looking good, bittrex price is much lower then Nocks and holding Gulden into the dirt because traders are following what bitcoin is doing. Traders on bittrex hold Gulden but don't know how good Gulden is where traders on Nocks do know how good Gulden is. Next Poll I will change my vote to have btc pairings removed unless bittrex can keep up with Nocks but with all those sell orders I don't see it as possible.
Spooly

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Gulden is doing pretty well compared to other cryptos, I always knew I could trust on Gulden Smiley
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Gulden is doing pretty well compared to other cryptos, I always knew I could trust on Gulden Smiley

Should be doing better but there is sellers on bittrex that want to force the price down intentionally.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

Should be doing better but there is sellers on bittrex that want to force the price down intentionally.
May be Rijk and familly to proof his point of view
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

may be thor or the hulk
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

100% sure about this one.

all altcoin 20% in red but with no evidenceyou  100% sure that a single person is causing gulden price drop, can i have some of what you smoking?
flappie

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

It is clear, Rijk Plasman wants to get away from Bittrex as witnessed by this statement, made in the uncensord Guldencommunity Slack channel.

"Yes, my plan is absolutely go away from Bittrex, I think I've been clear about that too. I am now in the process of finding a solution for people outside the EU, and that will not be too long. After that, it is arranged in a minute."

And on the question "why a poll if you already want to go from Bittrex", Rijk said there:

"I wanted to get a picture of the counter-arguments. The only counter argument I take seriously is 'I really cannot buy or sell without bittrex', so Gulden lovers outside the EU. Even though there are very few of them, I do arrange something for them. The rest is all standard limited crypto thinking "buy the Chinese, whales, mcafee", which is nonsense. I've never listened to that before and it's a mystery to me what those people still do at Gulden.
RichPissman

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

It is clear, Rijk Plasman wants to get away from Bittrex as witnessed by this statement, made in the uncensord Guldencommunity Slack channel.

"Yes, my plan is absolutely go away from Bittrex, I think I've been clear about that too. I am now in the process of finding a solution for people outside the EU, and that will not be too long. After that, it is arranged in a minute."

And on the question "why a poll if you already want to go from Bittrex", Rijk said there:

"I wanted to get a picture of the counter-arguments. The only counter argument I take seriously is 'I really cannot buy or sell without bittrex', so Gulden lovers outside the EU. Even though there are very few of them, I do arrange something for them. The rest is all standard limited crypto thinking "buy the Chinese, whales, mcafee", which is nonsense. I've never listened to that before and it's a mystery to me what those people still do at Gulden.

So let me remind you again:

It looks to be a casual poll to see what the community thinks about the btc pairing. BTC pairings aren't going anywhere because you can't have them removed, the poll highlights to the community why the Gulden price is going down and that is because btc price is going down.

Nothing Rijk does is casual, there's always a plan that HAS to be carried out. This poll is simply a ramp-up to a decision he already made.

He want's to detach from BTC all together. Been saying that for years already. I already informed you guys that he and his "holmaat" Roel (Nocks) need total control and they need it fast (taxes). So if BTC pairings are dropped, who controls the entire market? Right Nocks (Roel and Rijk).

Even the master fanboy Remco (KrakenXiv) Katz agrees with me on this:

I think we are going to lose the BTC pairing on Bittrex. Rijk and his associates have made up their mind, and are now trying to brainwash the masses. They openly blame Bitcoin for the pricedrop on their official Facebook page.

Can we make a statement about not wanting to leave Bittrex by putting massive walls on either exchange?

From facebook
Why don't I answer that? For two reasons. Guilder is a decentralised project, there is no boss, no admin, no institute that determines the price.

They do not market anything but they post things on Facebook where the most people voted against on Slack but no you are not the boss  Roll Eyes

Malcolm and a lot of others were against but no lets post it on Facebook to create some more disturbance on the market
Because of talking of that delisting maybe a lot of people dump in advance.

I know when a coins get delisted i almost alway sell all my coins because i do not want to have an account on every exchange there is.

If Gulden gets delisted and a lot of whales/big investors starts dumping Gulden then it will go down hard.  If there is another 25 Million Gulden dumped on the market the price will go to .....

And then he goes on and explains into exact detail why he thinks BTC and Bittrex are the reason for low prices. When oh when are people in here finally going to grasp the reality behind Rijk's true motivations? I have seen the signs over four years ago already!  Roll Eyes

The only reason only a few people outside the Netherlands (EU) are involved in Gulden is not Bittrex, it's the fact they just never heard of it. Why? M A R K E T I N G !!!! <-- The lack of that!!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: