Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:09:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
Disbelief

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

It is clear, Rijk Plasman wants to get away from Bittrex as witnessed by this statement, made in the uncensord Guldencommunity Slack channel.

"Yes, my plan is absolutely go away from Bittrex, I think I've been clear about that too. I am now in the process of finding a solution for people outside the EU, and that will not be too long. After that, it is arranged in a minute."

And on the question "why a poll if you already want to go from Bittrex", Rijk said there:

"I wanted to get a picture of the counter-arguments. The only counter argument I take seriously is 'I really cannot buy or sell without bittrex', so Gulden lovers outside the EU. Even though there are very few of them, I do arrange something for them. The rest is all standard limited crypto thinking "buy the Chinese, whales, mcafee", which is nonsense. I've never listened to that before and it's a mystery to me what those people still do at Gulden.

So let me remind you again:

It looks to be a casual poll to see what the community thinks about the btc pairing. BTC pairings aren't going anywhere because you can't have them removed, the poll highlights to the community why the Gulden price is going down and that is because btc price is going down.

Nothing Rijk does is casual, there's always a plan that HAS to be carried out. This poll is simply a ramp-up to a decision he already made.

He want's to detach from BTC all together. Been saying that for years already. I already informed you guys that he and his "holmaat" Roel (Nocks) need total control and they need it fast (taxes). So if BTC pairings are dropped, who controls the entire market? Right Nocks (Roel and Rijk).

Even the master fanboy Remco (KrakenXiv) Katz agrees with me on this:

https://image.ibb.co/cKRdRK/Schermafbeelding_2018_08_08_om_19_37_54.png

I think we are going to lose the BTC pairing on Bittrex. Rijk and his associates have made up their mind, and are now trying to brainwash the masses. They openly blame Bitcoin for the pricedrop on their official Facebook page.

Can we make a statement about not wanting to leave Bittrex by putting massive walls on either exchange?

From facebook
Why don't I answer that? For two reasons. Guilder is a decentralised project, there is no boss, no admin, no institute that determines the price.

They do not market anything but they post things on Facebook where the most people voted against on Slack but no you are not the boss  Roll Eyes

Malcolm and a lot of others were against but no lets post it on Facebook to create some more disturbance on the market
Because of talking of that delisting maybe a lot of people dump in advance.

I know when a coins get delisted i almost alway sell all my coins because i do not want to have an account on every exchange there is.

If Gulden gets delisted and a lot of whales/big investors starts dumping Gulden then it will go down hard.  If there is another 25 Million Gulden dumped on the market the price will go to .....

And then he goes on and explains into exact detail why he thinks BTC and Bittrex are the reason for low prices. When oh when are people in here finally going to grasp the reality behind Rijk's true motivations? I have seen the signs over four years ago already!  Roll Eyes

The only reason only a few people outside the Netherlands (EU) are involved in Gulden is not Bittrex, it's the fact they just never heard of it. Why? M A R K E T I N G !!!! <-- The lack of that!!

The dumping on bittrex is harsh atm. It won't be long before Nocks pulls far ahead.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

I contacted bittrex straight away after I read the FuD on this forums.

Bittrex-julian told me they won't remove Gulden because of the amount of Gulden traders they have. He said Bittrex have a mandate to service their customers as a priority and since crypto is decentralized not even the development teams can tell them what to do.

The only case they remove the coins is if the blockchain breaks and they can't get in contact with the developers, they give time for independent developers to sort out the coins.

The FuD about a bittrex removal can STOP, it's not going to happen!!!!

Can we get back to talking about how freaking great witnessing is, setup my first account a week ago and already earned 120 Gulden.

Bittrex removing is not going to happen no matter what Rijk says and wants.  He is luckily not the boss over Bittrex.

Rijk is a little bit like Trump.  Every time you think : " Now we have seen the worse " he comes up with another bad thing.  Unbelievable what a narcist dictator  Roll Eyes
Morbs

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

And again Bittrex is much higher then Nocks

0.0377 vs 0.0359 eurocent and it was even sold @ 730sat and that was almost 4 eurocent
flappie

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

0.0377 vs 0.0359 eurocent and it was even sold @ 730sat and that was almost 4 eurocent

that was only a spike.
Morbs

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

that was only a spike.

@700 sat it is still  higher then Nocks.  If people on Bittrex gets interested in Gulden it moons.  It is not going to moon on Nocks only.

RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

It is clear, Rijk Plasman wants to get away from Bittrex as witnessed by this statement, made in the uncensord Guldencommunity Slack channel.

"Yes, my plan is absolutely go away from Bittrex, I think I've been clear about that too. I am now in the process of finding a solution for people outside the EU, and that will not be too long. After that, it is arranged in a minute."

And on the question "why a poll if you already want to go from Bittrex", Rijk said there:

"I wanted to get a picture of the counter-arguments. The only counter argument I take seriously is 'I really cannot buy or sell without bittrex', so Gulden lovers outside the EU. Even though there are very few of them, I do arrange something for them. The rest is all standard limited crypto thinking "buy the Chinese, whales, mcafee", which is nonsense. I've never listened to that before and it's a mystery to me what those people still do at Gulden.

I contacted bittrex straight away after I read the FuD on this forums.

Bittrex-julian told me they won't remove Gulden because of the amount of Gulden traders they have. He said Bittrex have a mandate to service their customers as a priority and since crypto is decentralized not even the development teams can tell them what to do.

The FuD about a bittrex removal can STOP, it's not going to happen!!!!

Bittrex removing is not going to happen no matter what Rijk says and wants.  He is luckily not the boss over Bittrex.

Rijk is a little bit like Trump.  Every time you think : " Now we have seen the worse " he comes up with another bad thing.  Unbelievable what a narcist dictator  Roll Eyes

Rijk can't ask Bittrex to remove Gulden, that's true, he can however force them to drop Gulden by honestly telling them he took money from private citizens in the form of shares to fund his development. That is the no.1 red flag for Bittrex today. They have to comply with SEC rulings. It happened to many other coins too like Darcrus and Bitshares.

Also, he is trying to convince everyone that 95% of all traffic to Gulden.com and app-downloads come from within EU (85% of it from The Netherlands). He therefor claims there is no problem delisting from Bittrex.

To me this only shows the opposite, it means Gulden indeed is only known to a very small inner circle of mostly Dutch people. Not because they are the only ones interested in Gulden, but they are the only ones aware of Gulden! It also shows the 150k users most likely don't exist. The entire project is a marketing nightmare and will only get properly valued once Rijk allows massive (well funded) promotion of it outside his heavily closed community.

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

Earlier this year Bittrex decided to delist Gulden. (source: the open Gulden slack) The Gulden Team (Rijk) negotiated with Bittrex not to do that

Are you still sure Rich, that Rijk is not able to have Bittrex take Gulden off their exchange?

Bittrex didn't delist Gulden, it deactivated Gulden due to trouble with the blockchain/hack. This is also the reason they now have 200 confirmations on Gulden.

Morbs

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

Earlier this year Bittrex decided to delist Gulden. (source: the open Gulden slack) The Gulden Team (Rijk) negotiated with Bittrex not to do that

Are you still sure Rich, that Rijk is not able to have Bittrex take Gulden off their exchange?

If Bittrex drops it Guldentrader said they would pick it up.

Rijk is luckily not the Boss where one can sell it.

What about :  Gulden is a global coin and not a national coin.  Do we drop that too or was that the plan from the beginning also?
SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

Bittrex didn't delist Gulden, it deactivated Gulden due to trouble with the blockchain/hack. This is also the reason they now have 200 confirmations on Gulden.

provide proof of a hack or retract your statement. you really are a complete piece of shit
[edit] bittrex already said they set lots of cryptos to high confirms because of crypto51.app so you proven liar once again
Morbs

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Nocks still lower and ppl keep selling there !!   Roll Eyes

Morbs

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 10:51:16 AM by Morbs

check the bittrex stats from last night (when europe is asleep).

big dumps

Because the price of Bittrex rose 6% but still price is higher on Bittrex.

Bitcoin last 7 days -2,29%
Gulden last 7 days -19,42%

So keep on listening to Rijk and his fake arguments

I asked myself why people are selling for 4 cent on Nocks and now on 3,6 cent.  Who are those people?

Other coins plans are to getting traded on more exchanges to attract more buyers and exposure and to make it an global coin an we are talking about delisting it from the only international exchange we have ......

I almost wanted to use the famous words of Louis van Gaal =>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYAhb2BKZIE
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

provide proof of a hack or retract your statement. you really are a complete piece of shit
[edit] bittrex already said they set lots of cryptos to high confirms because of crypto51.app so you proven liar once again

I only said it was NOT delisted, but ONLY deactivated due to trouble with the blockchain (/hack). Show me the proof it was delisted by Bittrex (and not deactivated) and I will retract the word hack.

It's true I'm a piece of shit btw, I also don't care. I just care about getting false fake news statements by Gulden fanboys corrected.

JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

the deactivation was due to trouble with the blockchain (it was not a hack, nice try)

prior to the release of PoW2 Bittrex decided to delist Gulden, after negotiations with the dev team they decided to keep Gulden listed (for now)

Like i said: are you sure that when Rijk asks them to delist , after they initially wanted to delist Gulden themselves, they are not going to pull it?
Please provide proof of Bittrex intention to take Gulden off.

provide proof of your statement yesterday, the one you are 100% sure of. you happy to make claims with no proof yet you demand others give proof, double standards much?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

Sure you want to take me on with double standards and contradictions?  Huh

the deactivation was due to trouble with the blockchain (it was not a hack, nice try)

JimJimJimJim

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

look like you forgot to change accounts again
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

Nah, just looks like you are a noob that doesn’t comprehend the way quotes on this message board work. But that’s ok, you’ll learn soon enough.  Kiss

JimJimJimJim

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Nah, just looks like you are a noob that doesn’t comprehend the way quotes on this message board work. But that’s ok, you’ll learn soon enough.  Kiss

nice try  but it clear you meant to respond using your other puppet account , calling me a noob wont change that
Morbs

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

Bittrex still higher then Nocks

Bitcoin big rise and vs Gulden Bitcoin wins again

Maybe tell that to Rijk on Slack and ask him to remove Gulden from Nocks instead of Bittrex ......  I feel a ban incoming  Grin

Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

Go Gulden! Smiley

It's just a matter of time till we see 500%+ profits, everyone that knows more about Gulden knows that, I just wish I had more USD to buy Gulden, hope it stays low price till the beginning of next month, even though I doubt it :/
fallen0987

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

It is looking really bad for Gulden.  How low will this coin go?  It's currently at 3.88 cents and seems like it's heading lower.  I was really hoping the latest 2.0 software update and witnessing would make this coin more valuable.  Wow was I wrong.  There is no transparency on what is going on with this coin. I heard they are going to add USD to nocks, no update on that and it never happend.  I hear there will be a big marketing campaign once software update released, no update it never happend.  Now there is a stupid poll about bittrex.  

The problem with this coin is there is no discussion about branching outside of Netherlands.  There is a huge market in the U.S. but it seems like nothing is being done to branch out.  Gulden has potential, but it just doesn't have people with a marketing background advertising how great it is.  You can't rely on people in the Gulden community with no marketing skills to create any successful marketing campaigns.  

I was comparing the gulden website to other coins with a higher market value and it was easy to see the difference.  Other coins make it easy to see what their coin does well, it shows merchants that accept their coin and tons of videos explaining why the coin is unique.  The Gulden website has zero videos, and not a real clear explanation on the features of the coin. You go to the developers link in the gulden website it does explain more details.  When someone sees developers they are going to think that link is for people who want to develop programs for the coin not where to get general information.  Why is the Gulden website so poorly designed. Where is the explanation on witnessing and how Gulden is safer than any other coin against an attack?  How the Gulden blockchain is faster than Bitcoin blockchain with transactions?  There are a lot of good things to mention about this coin but the website doesn't really convey that message.

Sorry for being negative but it's coming from frustration on expecting good things to happen with Gulden and that expectation is wrong.  I hope behind the scenes there are plans to try and get  mass adoption of this coin.  If not this coin will never realize it's potential.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: