Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3170 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

That is a big NO, Exchange wallet is never a safe place to store your coin, external cold wallets are still the preferred wallet to store your cryptocurrencies. Nothing is secured now a days , even banks get hacks and there were so many cases already of hacking on different exchanges, even the top ones. Let's learn to be more vigilant in storing our coins.

All you said is true mylifeisfullofalts nothing is secured nowadays even the slight security issue on every exchange can be subjected by a hackers attacks. So we must be observant and don't always rely on exchange to be your crypto storage. You must use a hardware wallet just to be secured and back up all of your files just to be secured.

That is right. The moment you transfer your tokens in exchange. That's when the security risk comes. But we don't have a choice because that's the only place we can sell our tokens.  So whenever you want to trade. Put only what you needed. Don't put all of it because it may get hacked.

Even if they said that everything and everytime you login into your account on any exchange there are still uncertainty that it can be hacked. We must keep in mind that our own security is on our hands so dont always rely on the exchange and other platform and base on their So-called security features.

I always panic whenever exchanges are under maintainance, every minute every hour the exchanges are down i can't help but think negative things. Some exchanges  doesn't announce their maintainance schedule or sometimes they just do impromptu. This is why i don't keep all my coins on exchange wallet.

I know how it feels, any delay on the transaction is really frustrating. And we can't help but think of negative possibilities it may bring for our security. Maybe one of the reasons why XBrick keeps personal information to keep every user updated to any communications, announcements, and updates. Good to know that you have your own precautions to secure some of your tokens on different wallets coz I do that too for the same reason.
PopoyDog

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Well I think your right, a short period of time is not enough to make some business become successful, but not all the time, who knows that the XBrick is will succeed even in a shorten time, we will find out what is the next plan of the team after this ICO run.

I think this is just an intro. I think they are still preparing for the Main Announcement thread. I am excited to know more about this project. Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity as the day goes by. We really need more exchange platform like Xbrick.

This is true that Xbrick still has more to offer to us because we see and downloaded the Preliminary whitepaper on their sites.
So I think this whitepaper and project is still in its experimental phase that will improve more until they release their official whitepaper.

Actually all whitepapers of the ico project appears on this industry was all in stage of experimentation, In fact in the end after their campaign

project few of the ico are only achieved their goal target according to their whitepaper and road map accordingly. I don't know or I'm not just

so sure about this xbrick, I guess this exchange is not the same platform before who stand only for a short period of time only.

I am hoping that this project really aims for long-term goal achievement. Upon seeing their timeline, roadmap, and sale proceeds allocations, I feel that they really intend to make it big in cryptocurrency exchange. Their plans for continuous research and development as well as educating the people on their platform is driving them towards their goal to stay and lead the blockchain industry in the future.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism
financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering
ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort
into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

The ID verification system utilized is cutting edge as XBrick has designed appropriate
ID checks for users that take into account source country local identification documents.

User experience is a high priority for XBrick so our website is straightforward for new
users to register and use. New users can fill out their personal information online and
the system will connect to global databases and run real time verification online. The
entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.

Whitepaper page: 22

This is to show how fast you can make KYC or verification of your identification
5 minutes is really fast.

This is a good news for those applying KYC for their exchange.
It won't hassle the user that will be waiting for long reply and verification needed for the KYC.
I've tried other exchange that have a KYC processing but it gone too long and some of my application to them are rejected.

That's true and correct mate, I remembered before I was using bittrex I tried to upgrade my account in that platform it takes a weeks before I

found the response for what I submitted to their requirements needed then in the end I will be rejected which is I've waited for nothing and I

don't know why? I guess and I hope this xbrick platform will be much better than other exchange site platform where traders will be much

comfortable if that happen anyway.

Bittrex's support is still better than the Poloniex support, it took me more than a month to settle my issue and to make things worst the market was pumping and i can't move my coins. So for an exchange to be able to have a good support who can handle things in minutes , i would support and salute that

XBrick is boasting about 2 million orders per second. We could expect that the high engine trading they are using will be able to support and deliver their promise. Its best if there are no delays and I hope that XBrick customer service will also be responsive as well. I think they will need to have a program that could automatically answer queries and concerns. Imagine if suddenly a batch of 2 Million transaction has been compromised. I don't think that any customer service will be able to answer that immediately.

As I can see to their explanation in the whitepaper they're not boasting actually, instead they're just giving a site an example of what can xbrick can do. Or it could be they're just hyping others to believe in or something like that but I'm not sure about it. Because according to them XBrick’s trading system adopts the latest memory matching engine technology. This provides for high reliability, high performance, strong security, extendibility, and easy maintenance.

I guess they are just being proud of what XBrick's edge as compared to other exchange platforms. If you really have something that could be really competitive and interesting to users then you have to present it really well to encourage and gain more investors. Your marketing strategies will be more effective if you focus on those features which is something new and at the same time can solve the existing issues of the users.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

XBrick charges trading fees for each executed transaction. This
trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed
amount. Different fees are applied according to whether the order is
maker or taker as well as the trader’s VIP level.

It depends on the level of Trader's Vip. They will imply a VIP accounts on their platform too ? what is the good side for being a VIP level trader on their exchange?

They are implementing 0.1 percent on their fee if you will use XBC for payment.
but you will be charge 1 percent if you will use other cryptocurrency.
Now on their website, they are already open for trades.
they are also give you 1 XBC for every 99 USDT value.
they also have a prize for those who will reach the top 10 traders.
Then what are you waiting for,buy XBC token now and you will be benefited in their good offer using the XBrick exchange. I want to use this exchange to try the good service that they implement.

I would also want to have some XBC token. I'm so excited to take advantage of the perks and privileges they offer. According to wp, some services on the XBrick platform will be exclusive and can be purchased only by using XBC. I am really curious about what other services they prepared for XBC token users aside from 50% discount for trading fees which is very interesting for me.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.

We really need to educate people not because of the profit we can gain, but also for the coming years that will change because of this cryptocurrency world. I admire how Xbrick will help the world to learn more about this innovation. This will help people to understand and be not afraid about this change.

That's right! Xbrick is the answer to what we are waiting for. They will us spread the good news to people. As a newbie, I am learning so much in the crypto world and I want to have a long-term source of income and investment. I will be on Xbrick's side on promoting and educating people to cryptocurrency.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Very nice! A new exchange!
I will join telegram and hopefully this becomes successful like Binance!  Grin
Despite we have also successful currency exchange like binance today ,,but I'm also excited and interest to run the market as world-class cryto currency exchange in the word of cryto,, and see the difference between  of us,Although some of viewers  here will also doubt about the figures of security,between the user of  xbrick and this is a big challenges to tumps-up! both of us,,,
Well, we will see if this crypto currency exchange is really a world class in terms of their performance, although there are other exchange that is nice in their services that the traders really want, i hope the XBrick will show more than that.

Xbrick platform will face many competitors in this industry. Aside from that there are a lot of boigger exchange out there such as Poloniex,

bittrex, and binance that can be consider as one of the biggest and well known exchange site platform. But let's see what xbrcik can do about

this besides the only which will approve by the xbrick are those coins that has a high volume market in this industry.

With thousands of coins are already in the market, we really need a big exchange like Xbrick. We know that there are already big players in the market but I believe Xbrick will be able to compete with them. A healthy competition indeed.

it nice to see a healthy competition in the exchange market, this will encourage old exchanges to continously grow bigger and better, and the new ones will also be challenge to make something better than the old exchanges and try to make more improvements and offer something new and different that will make them stand out from the rest of the other exchanges.

I am looking forward to better exchange market platform in the next few days after Xbrick will be fully launched. This will be the start of something new and great in terms of improving exchanges. Blockchain technology has really had a big part on having these developments.
cryp24x

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
correct, we need to give trust on giving our personal details if we really want to use this exchange, and if we want to have this project success we can make it through giving our support on this ICO sale, hope for the success of this project to have a better service of this exchange.

that's right! sexybambam21 for a certain project to reach their success and to reach their hadcap it is a must that the people will support this kind of project platform.
im am so excited to witness their ICO launching.

You are right, we can just support this project to succeed. I know we as cryptocurrency users will benefit from what it has to offer. Some of XBrick features are new in cryptocurrencies exchange market. They have new features and securities that others don't have. I don't think they will compromise their project for our information.

the success of a project will also depend on the peoples sentiments. So it is important to charm the people by constantly updating their Xbrick social media means such as twitter , facebook, telegram, instagram, even the blogs like medium steemit and reddit and keep this bitcointalk thread updated. Let people have some news that they would always look forward to with Xbrick exchnage.

Yes, If XBrick can answer or provide solutions for those sentiments more users will support this exchange platforms. Those social media platforms you have mentioned should really be their top priorities in spreading its marketing updates such as announcements, communications, and promotions as well. They will also use personal information of  XBrick users for the purpose of communications so I guess they will also use this for email marketing just like any other newsletters we received from other sites as well.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

Behind every successful project there have to be a brilliant team behind, XBrick is backed by a team of world class professionals, experienced advisory team and  a willing investors. The goal of XBrick is to create a world class global currency exchange platform. The platform is going to be secured built on a  quality Blockchain asset.
The XBrick platform will be able to process over 2 million transactions in a second.

Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

Xbrick is very particular in choosing the tokens that will be listed on their exchange because they only want to have high-quality tokens. But of course, they will conduct a token voting for the people to suggest what they want to be listed. Too many tokens are now available in the market, good thing about Xbrick, they will choose carefully which among of them are qualified to trade on their platform.

Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

"The Xbrick users will be set by default to use XBC to pay all trading fees on Xbrick."

Does this mean we are required to buy Xbrick token for the payment of every fee in the exchange platform?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

"The Xbrick users will be set by default to use XBC to pay all trading fees on Xbrick."

Does this mean we are required to buy Xbrick token for the payment of every fee in the exchange platform?

I don't think so. I think this is just like any other exchange wherein
transaction fees can be the platform token (XBC),
or percentage rate of your gain in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Using XBC token as payment for tx fees will give you a discount.
But I want to know what's the difference of VIP users to ordinary users?
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

You can actually earn free coins if you join the referral program and other activities in the social media.
Here is a link to join https://i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480.

It is to be expected that XBrick with its fast and powerful trading engine to have a system to protect itself from hackers.

The type of security employed by an exchange is very important in ensuring that investors' coins are safe. I've read that Xbrick will be using cold storage for safekeeping tokens of each account. I am confused. Cold storage is not connected to the internet yet the platform is connected to the internet.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.

We really need to educate people not because of the profit we can gain, but also for the coming years that will change because of this cryptocurrency world. I admire how Xbrick will help the world to learn more about this innovation. This will help people to understand and be not afraid about this change.
We should acknowledge the Xbrick Exchange team because they will anything just to develop the future of Cryptocurrency trading. The vision of this project is better than any exchange platform, they will not just make our transaction more fast and reliable but they offers a lot for the user of exchange.
Xbrick makes the cryptocurrency exchange more progressive. I will not doubt if this project will be the next super star for crypto trading.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Xbrick is going to operate multiple languages But for now, their platform is operating in English and Chinese. Other languages are already on its way for development. It's better that Xbrick will be able to have multiple languages on its platform so that everyone is welcome to use.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

Xbrick is the first exchange that will use Mbtc. Mbtc is one-thousandth of a Bitcoin. It is an advantage since prices of tokens are usually worth smaller than 1 Bitcoin. It is convenient to purchase tokens using small denominations without the need of putting many decimal places.
cryp24x

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:47:37 PM

Xbrick is going to operate multiple languages But for now, their platform is operating in English and Chinese. Other languages are already on its way for development. It's better that Xbrick will be able to have multiple languages on its platform so that everyone is welcome to use.

Xbrick really targets to be globally competitive in cryptocurrency exchange market. Considering its features of having multiple languages clearly shows that they care about catering other nations languages to say that is really users friendly app. Multiple languages being served means more users and in return more exchange transactions.
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

Do all users that will sign up for Xbrick exchange are required to undergo verification process? Will there be a minimum amount of withdrawal fund before Xbrick requires to process KYC, just like Binance? Binance allows users not to undergo verification process if the allowed withdrawal fund limits only up to 2 BTC.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

Do all users that will sign up for Xbrick exchange are required to undergo verification process? Will there be a minimum amount of withdrawal fund before Xbrick requires to process KYC, just like Binance? Binance allows users not to undergo verification process if the allowed withdrawal fund limits only up to 2 BTC.

Honestly, I don't want KYC process. Even though they emphasize in their whitepaper that their KYC approval will only take 5 minutes, unlike other exchanges that take 3 - 5 days to process. Xbrick should really have to offer something different if they want to compete with the major exchanges right now like Binance or Kucoin. Because these two top exchange doesn't require KYC if you are going to withdraw only a small amount.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
cryp24x

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

I totally agree with you on this. Every investment surely has its risk and reward. I am actually observing our local stock exchange for listed corporation and just last week almost all major companies made a dive in stock value per share. I am planning to buy some shares of stock so I'm still observing what will happen this week. I believe that in every chaos there is an opportunity and as they say, the higher the risk, the higher the reward is. It is good for XBrick to be transparent to its investors and I believe that many people reading this forum are aware with the risk and reward of crypto currency specially with the popularity of Bitcoin since last December 2017. I'm looking forward to XBrick's success as well.

The risk of being hacked to your trading account is really a big thing. But then, every investment has its own risk. A new trading exchange is prone to hack since it only just begun in their operation and their system will still be in its development stage. The vulnerability of its investors is at stake as hackers are going to go after exchange account.

As cryptocurrencies grow, hackers are too aggressive to go after to crypto exchanges. So trading exchange companies should always make sure that their platform is fully updated to detect any flaws to their system right away.

Yes, you are right, of course, hackers will do everything to hack something that will give then instant money and because of the transparency, they know what will be their good target and due to anonymity, the culprit will be difficult to trace whoever he is. But if you really want to trace the culprit, you need to trace where the transactions will go but what if the money will be split into multiple wallets so the traceability will be more difficult. That is the reason why we need an exchange that is reliable and secure powered by Blockchain Technology which is really difficult to hack.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

Anyone who are up for more XBRICK tokens?
they are having bounty, help to promote the project and you will be rewarded.

XBrick Exchange Bounty Program

XBrick.io Exchange Starting it’s official Bounty Program to Get Community support to promote XBrick Exchange and Candy Program.
We’ll Highly encourage Every Participants with a Valid Entry, (Spammers, Cheaters, Inactive accounts, low quality contents, will not be tolerated)

Requirement for Participants:

1: Must Join Candy Program first using this link: https://i.xbrick.io/en/
2: Get Your Referral Link (You need to use your referral link in every post, content) Using referral link will give you a chance to earn extra XBC Tokens.
3: At the time of Joining must make a post in this thread and confirim your joining. that post will be proof of authentication. and you'll be requred to give that post link in next steps.

Proof of Authentication:
Reply to this thread and post your details and the bounty program you want to participate.

Bounty Program Budget:

Around 1 Million XBC  will be Reserved for this Bounty Program.
this Bounty Program will run for a maximum 14 days.. if we get Good results we can increase bounty program duration and Rewards.

I joined this social media campaign and until now they dont have much participants.
this has 1 million tokens budget.
i am on twitter and Facebook.

Xbrick do really want to have their ICO be known all over the world.
And their marketing strategy is through social media.

Good to know that you're into social media campaign for XBrick.  If they really allocated 1 million tokens budget for marketing campaign it seems that they really want to maximize their presence through different social media platforms which is the best way to penetrate more users and to educate others about this new cryptocurrency exchange which XBrick made even better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: