Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2981 times)
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

I agree with you , it is simple manipulation and in spring-summer we will see bullish trend  Cheesy
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

Yes you are right. It is just speculation and bad news that are affecting crypto market, and the case is always there given its volatile nature. Selling anything for loss is not the spirit of investment. I have also invested in some of them and prices of all of them are much lower. Now I have decided to dodl. So I just want to tell that do not panic-sell your coins.     

moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

100% Agree but that is the IDEAL scenario.
Not all people have the same mentality, vision and patience
and BTW, it's a very good and healthy sign to have diverse mentality in the market....Imagine all the folks in the market being very patient so that no one would sell unless the price is getting higher.....A break! Smiley

Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

There are many ways to trade. When/if the maret recovers again i will take my profit and invest 50/50. My plan is to hold 50% for long term and trade with the other 50%.

I am a holder but i realise now that i should mix up my trading and not be to gready. If i hold lets say 2 BTC than i will hold 1 and trade the other. I will try this out and take small profits on the way. I did buy NEO at 65$ in FEB if i not remember wrong and did sell them at 120$ I did the smae with NAV bought under 1$ and sold them all at 1.80$. Taking small profits and reload under huge dips like we see now can be smart. But i do hold many other alts that i can not sell now. ADA,TRX,FUN are some of them.

Lets hold hands and hope the market will recover in a few months  Grin

bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

Of course, in 1-2 weeks maximum correction will be over. Probably the market will grow just since 20th March, after summit G-20 regulars.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

I was hoping that in such a red market no one would decide to sell their altcoins in a big loss.  But yesterday an acquaintance wrote to me and said that I had sold all my coins in order not to completely lose my money.  I'm very disappointed with his behaviour.  And now I understand that the crypto-currency market is not for such weak-spirited.  So if you are not sure that you can survive the moments of the red exchange, then just do not go to this market.

[/center]
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

I wish I'd sold it until March 20, then I'd buy it again at low prices.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I agree with the author of this thread that we must be patient during the time of price fluctuations on cryptomarket.  With the time I am sure the market will be stabilized. So don’t be disturbed by your worries too much.
Kurva

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

I was hoping that in such a red market no one would decide to sell their altcoins in a big loss.  But yesterday an acquaintance wrote to me and said that I had sold all my coins in order not to completely lose my money.  I'm very disappointed with his behaviour.  And now I understand that the crypto-currency market is not for such weak-spirited.  So if you are not sure that you can survive the moments of the red exchange, then just do not go to this market.

Why don't you hold and trade you'r coins self ?
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

right now I do not sell all the altcoins I have because I'm sure if I wait any longer it will give me a bigger advantage than now.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
If you are good at speculating, maybe you should have sold coins and are waiting for the good time to buy more.
Holding is an easy strategy, but not the best.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

I have some coins I hold that I'm not planning to sell for now. I am willing to wait for months coz I have trust these have potentials.I sell some so I could use it as capital for trading. I cash out once in a while but I never sell at loss.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

I am also confident that selling coins is definitely not worth it, I plan to buy another Ethereum, because it began to grow in price.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

just a few comments on this.

1º many people , specially investors, whales, traders and more are in for PROFIT. They are not moving their money. Someone is doing it for them on most cases. They will even KILL the guy that invested in crypto if he loses money. So sells are done very quickly

2º the other day a friend of mine that works for a investors company told me that , according to his numbers, a huge a amount of sells are being made by automatic stop loses. He has seen quite a few technical analysis of cryptocoins, and has told me to stay away because this downtrend is huge and has not stopped.

3º crypto can die. and as price goes down, the more is visible that that can happen. It's simple to give an argument: you guys, with all your coins, can have what? 3 million dollar all of you? a small investor can have 100 times that. Your opinion counts for nothing. you are a small stone in the road of crypto.

4º you can hold if you want, it will make no difference. Big investors have almost all coins and they are selling like mads, because today, Blockchain technology is still to be proved, with a future a huge taxes, with enabled control over investors (destroying anonymity) and very volatile future and value. The worst sceneario is here and the reaction is VERY CLEAR.

5º If you analyse current technical analysis, you can see that bears have already won. They have also the goverments and banks against crypto. The most powerful enemy of crypto can actually do whatever they want to crash it to hell. Taxes, regulations, bans, everything.

6º ETH is at the moment the worst performer coin of all. goes up less than the most important ones, and goes down more than the others. The reason why is because as we approach 100 million coins supply , Casper is near. All ETH investors will be left with a coin non tradeable and that it can not be mined (the final for a huge amount of miners) that is valued only for the smart contracts signed which are, BTW , very small with almost no profit. ETH is dying faster than any important coin. Vitalik has said repetedly that he doesn't want more than 100 million coins on that blockchain. So ETH is just about 4 months time from PoS. That's like saying that if ETH does not go back to where it was in 4 months, you will get no profit. i laugh hard when ignorants talk about ETH being a long investment. They are just morons.

7º finally, the G-20. As it approaches, the market goes down at even higher speeds. Very bad news are going to come this next week. AFAIK, investors have been told to solve positions in crypto because huge loses will come. Some people lie to you saying this is due to uncertainty. That's bullshit. They ran away because they have the certainty that that will happen and that cryptoworld will collapse.

Now , lets be clear here. there is not a single reason, except blind faith, to tell the other people to hold or that this is a temporary crash. All technical analysis, apart from other bad news say that there is not a single argument to say this is gonna be green. Nothing. risking your money and probably other's money just for faith in a technology is not the smartest thing to do.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Kurva

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

just a few comments on this.

1º many people , specially investors, whales, traders and more are in for PROFIT. They are not moving their money. Someone is doing it for them on most cases. They will even KILL the guy that invested in crypto if he loses money. So sells are done very quickly

2º the other day a friend of mine that works for a investors company told me that , according to his numbers, a huge a amount of sells are being made by automatic stop loses. He has seen quite a few technical analysis of cryptocoins, and has told me to stay away because this downtrend is huge and has not stopped.

3º crypto can die. and as price goes down, the more is visible that that can happen. It's simple to give an argument: you guys, with all your coins, can have what? 3 million dollar all of you? a small investor can have 100 times that. Your opinion counts for nothing. you are a small stone in the road of crypto.

4º you can hold if you want, it will make no difference. Big investors have almost all coins and they are selling like mads, because today, Blockchain technology is still to be proved, with a future a huge taxes, with enabled control over investors (destroying anonymity) and very volatile future and value. The worst sceneario is here and the reaction is VERY CLEAR.

5º If you analyse current technical analysis, you can see that bears have already won. They have also the goverments and banks against crypto. The most powerful enemy of crypto can actually do whatever they want to crash it to hell. Taxes, regulations, bans, everything.

6º ETH is at the moment the worst performer coin of all. goes up less than the most important ones, and goes down more than the others. The reason why is because as we approach 100 million coins supply , Casper is near. All ETH investors will be left with a coin non tradeable and that it can not be mined (the final for a huge amount of miners) that is valued only for the smart contracts signed which are, BTW , very small with almost no profit. ETH is dying faster than any important coin. Vitalik has said repetedly that he doesn't want more than 100 million coins on that blockchain. So ETH is just about 4 months time from PoS. That's like saying that if ETH does not go back to where it was in 4 months, you will get no profit. i laugh hard when ignorants talk about ETH being a long investment. They are just morons.

7º finally, the G-20. As it approaches, the market goes down at even higher speeds. Very bad news are going to come this next week. AFAIK, investors have been told to solve positions in crypto because huge loses will come. Some people lie to you saying this is due to uncertainty. That's bullshit. They ran away because they have the certainty that that will happen and that cryptoworld will collapse.

Now , lets be clear here. there is not a single reason, except blind faith, to tell the other people to hold or that this is a temporary crash. All technical analysis, apart from other bad news say that there is not a single argument to say this is gonna be green. Nothing. risking your money and probably other's money just for faith in a technology is not the smartest thing to do.

wise words i like what i see ,)
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

Yes, indeed bitcoin as well as other significant for the market crypto currency from year to year only grew in price
asena

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

I think you are right. I also think this situation is temporary.

Sometimes people are not investing in the cryptocurrencies with reasonable amounts, and against a drop, a big percentage of them are starting to fear and doing panic sells, and this is making worst the prices.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

To the extent possible, I try to buy more bitcoin because I am sure that in the future there will be only an increase in the price and now you need not to miss the opportunity to buy cheaper.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

Yes. Currently the whole market is blood, I think we should hold altcoin should not sell them. In the coming years, altcoin will rise again and according to experts in 2018 will be the year of the crypto boom. Maybe it will happen later this year. So, I still hold them despite the sharp drop in prices.

ivrytwr3

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

I'm still accumulating - i can't afford to sell and don't have the nerve for day trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: