Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:29:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2983 times)
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

I totally agree with the idea, but sometimes the prices go down so hard that there is no possibility to rise back to previous price for about 3-4 months. So be clever and make stop-loss decisions also.
dommerty

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

I am absolutely sure that we shouldn't sell our coins. But at the same time I am afraid something happens and crypto will die in one day. I still holding and I hope everything will be okay
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

If we are only a small trader it would be nice to follow the movement of the selling market at high rate and buy at a low rate it is very reasonable for all traders, but make no mistake if we hold the coin that continues to decline it will be our loss of time to wait for the price back to a high rate then better use a loss selling strategy to buy back the coin when it drops at the lowest rate.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Hoping for the best is all we can do now. I think cryptocurrencies have future, and this is just one of the dips that hit cryptocurrencyes in last few years.

nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

I think selling the coins while the prices are going down and down would be the worst choice you can choose. I think this term is a good opportunity to have some new or top coins.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

I am holding the bitcoin and altcoin too but i am agree that do not sell your crypto and token if the market is dropping and for the crypto lovers it is important to keep in mind that all the movements of this currencies are because of the big whales of this currency and the crypto market are doing all this to trade these currencies and then they buy back these at low prices the market manipulation perhaps people who are in the crypto market they are to be wise for the long term of this currencies..

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

Thank you for this reminding. No-no, we are not going to sell our coins. Personally, I hope that the period of the low prices for all coins will come to its end finally, and traders will start their activity.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

Im still holding on on my cryptos.  I believe there's a huge chance by the end of the year the price will hike again. It could be possible the whales are moving for a better catch.
If they move definitely market will shaken.

I am sure that everybody here, who keeps various altcoins and Bitcoins has the same feeling. Meanwhile, the falls happen more often than rises, and this situation worries me a lot. But it does not mean that I am going to sell my crypto.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

I keep holding lot of altcoins right now, ossibly more than 15 or even 20 coins. I am not going to sell single coin as I only hold coins I like. Bear markets are going to be passed for sure cause regulations are happening.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

Selling crypto is good when you plan to buy more from dips.
But selling and quiting crypto will definately lose money.
Crypto is new economy movement and for future planning you need to hold at least 5 btc

Agree with your point of view but I think that every investor should decide by himself when to sell or buy cryptocurrency.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Yes, I agree with you.  Never sell your crypto when the value is low.  Those people who controlled by their emotion and fear of possible more losses sell their cryptos when the price is low.  But the truth is, they are being manipulated by the stystem then they also lost the chance to gain what they have lost because of their bad decision.  Instead of selling cryptos when the price is low, it is more practical to sell cryptos when the price is high.  Cryptpo currency needs patience and deep understanding to be able to earn.  There is no room for panic if you want to gain profit.
JulianCrump

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

It's true that you say we do not rush to sell when the market price is still down. We wait for the coin to rise and we will get a tremendous profit. But if pressed what family needs to say we also have to sell it. If I think we should see from our finances, if our financial thinning sell, if our finances are thick we hold first.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

Most of the people always go with the flow specially like what is happening right now. They always thought that it is the best thing to do what other people do that is why the prices right now are very low because of this kind of mindset. If only people will think differently this might gonna be prevented.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

Only with experience people begin to understand when to buy and sell crypto. But in the beginning, we all give in to emotions and begin to panic when we see that our depot is reduced several times. So you need to delve into this market as much as possible and get experience from those who are in crypto for a long time.
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

Do not sell your crypto in loss. At present  holding is the best policy. Crypto market will start recoving soon. If you have more money then you can buy some good coin because its the right time to buy. Crypto market is still huge down.  so you can earn more profit within short time then you can invest.
So no need to worry about recent situation of the cryoto market. Just need to be patient.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Do not sell your crypto in loss. At present  holding is the best policy. Crypto market will start recoving soon. If you have more money then you can buy some good coin because its the right time to buy. Crypto market is still huge down.  so you can earn more profit within short time then you can invest.
So no need to worry about recent situation of the cryoto market. Just need to be patient.

I agree with this. You need to hold on to what you have right now because crypto still have a very big chance to gain more. It will recover from the dramatic fall that it experience. Patience is a virtue. Don't panic because of what you hear or read from news. Some of them are just a black propaganda trying to ruin things.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

Do not sell your crypto in loss. At present  holding is the best policy. Crypto market will start recoving soon. If you have more money then you can buy some good coin because its the right time to buy. Crypto market is still huge down.  so you can earn more profit within short time then you can invest.

It so painful to see the whole market in a red blooded situation but you are right since the best way we can do is to hold our altcoin if we sell our token we can get a losing result.
This situation is not depend on bitcoin price if the down trend continue to do most altcoin can get a big impact so just wait until we can get a good return!!!
nikaPetro

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

I agree with the author 100%,now there is no sense to sell in great or at any disadvantage,sooner or later will turn and you'll regret it.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

I have the same idea with you. I bought ICO STQ and now it's only half the price when I buy. While others rushed to sell me, I was still patient. I know it is a very good project and it will increase quickly.
ETHtotheMOON1 (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

I really felt so worried right now, but with experiences from past movements of crypto prices, it is just enough for me to hold my coins. So many times I regretted when I sold my coins once the market starts to bleed, but maybe this time I'll make the right choice.

that is right. it's understandable to be worried but the right thing to do is to make educated decision based on the past data. That decision is to hold your tokens despite fud and enjoy when the prices bounce back

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: