Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:46:05 AM
Merited by SunJAB (1)

You go to google trends to see which coins are most searched by investors. I think you should invest in ETH and hold them. ETH is the most potential coin today. With the Blockchain technology developed they can replace the BTC in the future. They may be the king of Crypto in 2019.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
I think BTC, ETH, or XMR are all good ones.
The market has been going through bearish period, we are at the bottom of near it, so don't hesitate to invest.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

I think all of BTC, ETH, or XMR might bring good profits in the future, and they have really low prices, so, it is easy to have for now. In addition to these, I think you can consider about neo, iota and stellar. Good luck!

ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

In my opinion, if you want to invest today, ETH can be the right choice. Why do I say that?
Please study the exchange rate of ETH and see the market ETH up the right rules. If I am right then you are profitable when investing in ETH.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

You go to google trends to see which coins are most searched by investors. I think you should invest in ETH and hold them. ETH is the most potential coin today. With the Blockchain technology developed they can replace the BTC in the future. They may be the king of Crypto in 2019.
You have faith in ETH. Although I also hope to invest more in ETH. But with the Blockchain technology developed, they can replace the BTC in the future or not, I dare not say. Apart from ETH, BTC is also growing and popular.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

yes that's for sure, because everyone has different opinions. so, you should seek more knowledge through reading and discussion, moreover the problem of understanding and experience.
nah, currently bitcoin prices tend to be at $ 8k up and down not too big for this week. you can invest and buy it. you can do short or long term, yes according to what you plan.
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

Every investor say that it is much more safety to invest in some kinds. It is not good idea to invest only in one kind of crypto.   I still choose bitcoin because it has been proven security , has a high value so that profit opportunities a lot , a little risk.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

I think to proceed with the choice of a coin it is necessary not with opinion of masses, and from the own vision. Read whitepapers, make an investment decision based on them.               
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

If you have more money, I think it is better to invest not only in one coin. Those three coins are good for the future. You may also prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple for next better investment. But once more, even you want to invest, just do more research and better to invest in more than one coin.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

Ethereum, Bitcoin and Ripple are very good currencies. You may invest in all them. As a long term strategy such choice is a nice way of providing money. These coins will bring you good profit within coming years.
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

I suggest you have to invest in (DASH, NEM, NEO & ETH) Smiley
Sheikh Crypto

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

Best Altcoins to invest in right now? Speedcash is really doing some progress. Never sleep on this coin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZOL1k8XcAAa61L.jpg:large
http://www.scash.ml/ 
http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/
https://t.me/SpeedCashChat
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

If you are making a small investment, I would suggest you not to buy big value coins like BTC, ETH and XRM. Rather you must buy coins that have low value and low market cap as they have more potential of growing in the future than coins that have huge market cap. I would suggest you to buy coins like TRX, XVG and IOTA that are well established in the market, have great project and hard working team. These will give you more profit that coins with high value and market cap.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

If you are making a small investment, I would suggest you not to buy big value coins like BTC, ETH and XRM. Rather you must buy coins that have low value and low market cap as they have more potential of growing in the future than coins that have huge market cap. I would suggest you to buy coins like TRX, XVG and IOTA that are well established in the market, have great project and hard working team. These will give you more profit that coins with high value and market cap.
I suspect what you will see is a huge Bitcoin Tech push between March and September, relative to the Tech created from the alt coins, and another Thanksgiving bubble. However, I suspect this bubble will become more long lasting, and less significant. But 2020 quickly approaches, and in 2019 it will begin to feel like it is already here.

The only thing that can ruin Bitcoin permanently is not dealing with Jihan Wu and wishing he goes away, without using systemic force.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I do not know how much you have invested, but why do you think you're making a single kind of investment? Creating a portfolio for your life is always the most healthy method and it is another alternative way to keep your money in the best way. Of course, in very low investments, a single investment is preferred for the reasons of commissions, but I do not hesitate to defend this idea and think that it will be better to build a portfolio for valuing your money whatever it is.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

With the BTC and ETH, you cannot go wrong but the problem is that you need to invest a large amount of the money if you expect some kind of profit. The beginning phase of these coins has long passed and the value is currently very high in the comparison to years before. Even with this current fluctuation these 2 coins are respected and can bring you the middle amount of profit that can support you financially.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am skeptic about the XMR so I won't recommend the investment into it. I don't know how will acceptance of the XMR be in the future for some of the countries. Good luck with your investment choice.
Well, if you ask me to choose between BTC, ETH and XMR, I would choose XMR without any doubt because XMR is highly anonymous and privacy coin which has ability to compete with bitcoin in the future.

Moreover XMR is being used by most of the people in the dark web for transactions which has increased the acceptance of the coin. XMR is more scabable than bitcoin and still quite low in value as well as market cap and has more potential than BTC and ETH to grow in the market.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

It's clear that all of you will be told to invest in coins from the top 5, and especially in bitcoin or Etherium. But it seems to me that we need to learn to choose, to think and analyze in which coin to invest, that we ourselves will be responsible.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

I would split the total: 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% XMR. Then you can use some ETH or BTC to buy low caps coins or ICOs

anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

I would split the total: 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% XMR. Then you can use some ETH or BTC to buy low caps coins or ICOs
At the same time, I will prefer to go with more than 90% with bitcoin. Because I believe only with the futures of bitcoin not any other altcoins' future. Only with the remaining 10%, I may go with any other altcoins. Because diversifying will be good but not in big percentage.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Invest choices are some of the most personal decisions one can ever make as it involves risking your hard earned money. You can only take advises and use them to help make up your mind but don't rely on other people's opinion, some might be misleading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: