Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1580 times)
Marsyam

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

In my mind, I think all your money to be put in one coin is very risky.
if you choose from these three coins, then I would advise you to choose bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin has a very strong role.

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

If you start by small amount,  great thing to looking for some coin that has potential to give 5 to 10 times profit just in a few month.  You have to spend times every day to make research to find it. And coins that possible to give multiple times is coin that has strong fundamental with low marketcap,  in my opinion some of these coin is ECA, LOKI,  PEEPCOIN.

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

I think you should invest in addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum in these coins like Ripple, ADA, OMG, NEO. Of tokens I had On.Line. Now you can buy them pretty cheap - but the project is very promising.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:52 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the most reliable option for investment. Maybe they will not give much profit, but you definitely will not lose your money.
yes, I agree with you Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice for investment, these two coins have the biggest community and demand in the crypto market, so the future of these two coins is very bright and I think it is perfect for investment.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

Each expert on this or that site will promote a better and closer to it crypto currency. It will be better if you choose at least 5-10 coins for yourself and invest in them.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

if you want to make short-term investments, in the case of quick profit you do not invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin can not change that fast, you can invest in other altcoins whose price movements are faster than bitcoin
harryuxu

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

You do not need to reinvent the bike, keep everything in BTC and wait for the green market. Many analysts say that the price is too low at the current moment, looking forward to growth.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the most reliable option for investment. Maybe they will not give much profit, but you definitely will not lose your money.
yes, I agree with you Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice for investment, these two coins have the biggest community and demand in the crypto market, so the future of these two coins is very bright and I think it is perfect for investment.

There are so many choices out there so you can choose what you want. Bitcoin and etherium are only for not agresif traders. If you want to make 2x profit in short time so you should invest in low marketcap coin which has possibility to grow very much. With small amount which you can afford to loss, you can gain much profit so you dont need big capital.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
CoinRocker

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

Get paid for Reading News - #ICO Made in Germany

#MulTra is the first and only platform that pays readers for reading #news and guarantees 100% advertisement revenues to news publishers. The #blockchain-powered MulTra News App (https://www.multra.io/?utm_source=A10) creates a content economy in which publishers and readers are seamlessly rewarded for their publication and consumption, respectively.

The MulTra Token (MTT) is the fuel that powers the MulTra #eco-system. The MulTra News App (https://www.multra.io/?utm_source=A10 ) provides a disruptive and scalable solution for content monetization and consumption. #MulTra News App’s adaption and popularity will increase with marketing headlines like “Get Paid for Reading News”, bringing millions of people into the crypto world for the first time with MTT as their first #crypto-currency. This would also increase the circulation, demand and value of the MTT, both within and outside the MulTra #ecosystem.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

If I would be on your place I think I would devide an investment among those all, you can never know what will be better for you!
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

The best coin to invest on would still be Bitcoin because it's number 1 in the market cap and it is now in it's dip. Take this opportunity to invest on it before it go moon again.
saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

You do not need to reinvent the bike, keep everything in BTC and wait for the green market. Many analysts say that the price is too low at the current moment, looking forward to growth.       
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:54:21 AM

I would choose BTC. Because this is the king of the cryptocurrencies and will be them all the time. Also BTC is safest coin of all coins.
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

If you start by small amount,  great thing to looking for some coin that has potential to give 5 to 10 times profit just in a few month.  You have to spend times every day to make research to find it. And coins that possible to give multiple times is coin that has strong fundamental with low marketcap,  in my opinion some of these coin is ECA, LOKI,  PEEPCOIN.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:01:06 AM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
Any of these three coins are good for investing into but will require a long term investment as these coins do not usually experience sudden huge surges as some pump and dump coins do. If your goal is a long term, then go ahead with any of the three coins but for short term you can look at Lympo (LYM), as it is set to make tremendous surge before the close of the year.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
hoasn12xc88

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:22 AM

Invest choices are some of the most personal decisions one can ever make as it involves risking your hard earned money. You can only take advises and use them to help make up your mind but don't rely on other people's opinion, some might be misleading
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

All the coins I think good and capable of helping to find profits. But according to my view, the most coins have very high potential and the ethereum is bitcoin. So if you want an investment could be on two coins. And maybe if you have a large Fund, of course, your profits will also be great.
viquynhh555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

ethereum and bitcoin is a great place a great investment. for short term ethereum seems more superior because of the potential value that is still small so have a great opportunity to be able to ride. But if it is for the long term good bitcoin or ethereum both are very promising.
tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

XMR is my greatest advice to you. The forecast for the calendar year end 2018 is around $ 650. Furthermore, the five-year forecast is around $ 2000. This ensures that from the present level as well, the appreciation which can be attained in this cryptocurrency is significant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: