Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

The best coin to invest on would still be Bitcoin because it's number 1 in the market cap and it is now in it's dip. Take this opportunity to invest on it before it go moon again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

BTC, ETH, and BCH are good coins to invest today. If you say coins like BTC are not suitable for investment, then I think all other coins are also not suitable.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

In my opinion the great investment is investing in main crypto if you are newbie. You can go long term on btc, eth !

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

First do your own research instead of relying on different crypto prediction sites, they can be helpful but not accurate.
Secondly diversify your investment, choose different coins with good reputation instead of buying only one coin.

BTC and ETH are the safe choices and the most reliable cryptocurrencies, to select other currencies you should need to analyse different aspects like market cap, history reputation etc. My suggestion is to check EOS.
digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

Finance XRP x3-x10
Insurance IXT x50-x200
Realestate Propy x20-x100

This year and next year, the tokens used in real business will soar. Other than that it is a lose group.
The above three fields have high affinity with block chains, and development teams are reliable.
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

It is better to invest in stable crypto coins bitcoin and etherium, you are less risky than investing in altcoyins. The market is very unstable.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Of these three coins, I would definitely choose the Ethereum, because the coin has recommended itself more than positive and I believe that the course will recover in the near future.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

Invest in all three coins. This is a very good and safe choice. And still, now is a great time to invest. Don't be afraid that the whole market is red. The fall will soon end and the growth will begin. Don't miss your chance. I guess the global trend change will occur after the G20 Summit.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

I would not recommend you buying too many Ripple coins. Additionally, there are many other good cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin and Ethereum. watch this video to pick the best ones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SolRu8_5cLE
Alex_marik

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

I would not recommend investing, but try to earn crypto coins by taking part in bounty programs. Just choose a good project, otherwise your coins will cost a penny. Pay attention to the project in which I participate in the company's bounty signature https://effect.ai/! This project is sure to be successful and bring profit!
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

In the long term, I recommend you to buy Bitcoin for 30 - 40 percent of your amount. The remaining 60 percent buy Ethereum, NEO, ripple (maybe even some other altcoins). If you buy cryptocurrencies this way, it will be a pretty good and balanced wallet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:01:11 AM

Never and no one needs to listen to the choice of coins. Think, analyze and trust no one. This market is ruthless.
I would advise you to invest in BTC and ETH because of its excellent price and safety, because investing in bitcoin and Ethereum can invest in the long term and can for the future also be a good profit, if you invest in ICO it is very difficult to me because many of the scam and the risk is also great
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:20:41 AM

Investment is a very personal decision, especially when it involves cryptocurrency, there are lots of risks involved that you need to monitor the product you invest in. taking other people's take is good but might not work out as expected. Its best to do your research and make your own decision on this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:21:02 AM

Never and no one needs to listen to the choice of coins. Think, analyze and trust no one. This market is ruthless.
I would advise you to invest in BTC and ETH because of its excellent price and safety, because investing in bitcoin and Ethereum can invest in the long term and can for the future also be a good profit, if you invest in ICO it is very difficult to me because many of the scam and the risk is also great
as you stated above ( bitcoin and Ethereum can invest in the long term ). Its sounds like other coins is not allowed to invest in long run? Actually all of coin is good for long term not just eth and bitcoin , but it depends on the potential of coin 'cause all coins has a different source.. So if you want to make a long term review the the background of project to ensure that it will pump in the future and will make a good return at the end.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

Buying ETH and BTC can reduce the risk and the return is not low. You can buy a part of the funds in your hands to buy BTC and ETH, set aside a small amount of money to buy some currencies with higher potential, and conduct decentralized investment to minimize the risk.
GFE

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

If you want to have stable portfolio you should buy BTC and ETH for 50% of your money. Other coins you can choose reading topics of this forum

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

for now it is advisable not to buy ripple (xrp), I see the neo price chart heading in a positive direction this week.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

I dont know which investment is going to be best return, but one thing is certain, if you are a small investor with lowrisk to take, then invest only in BTC/ ETH. They are less volatile (comparatively) to other coins/ tokens. It is important to safeguard capital first in this bear market.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

I trust BTC and ETH for investment although it has high transaction fees but you can never failed to gain profit if you will invest here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pavank7

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

I invested in MNX. Got a tip from http://www.altcointrend.com/category/trade-alerts/

Its already increasing in value. The parking rates are excellent for MNX.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: