Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
Rileygss

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

In my opinion, you should spend money on BTC. I think BTC is significantly potential for long-term. According to a Bitcoin investor, Tom Lee Bitcoin is slated to reach almost $ 25,000 by the end of 2018. He further thinks that it will rise to $ 125000 by 2022.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

The council, on the one hand, is useful, but on the other hand, it depends on who and with what intent you are given this advice. DragonChain, bitcoin, and ether are three coins that have a direct basis for growth. However, there are a lot of good coins. Choose on your own favorite.
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

investment in crypto currency is considered risky, and when making a decision you will have to conduct your own research. in particular, you need to decide what you want to invest in. Since there are more than a thousand crypto currencies, this choice is very important.
kavinpoe

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

Invest the choice are one of the most personal decisions which can be made ever as it includes to risk hardly the earned money. You can only accept councils and use them to help to make the mind, but not to rely on opinion of other people, some of them can mislead
tranviocolrea

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:08:31 AM

Something big is coming. Marinecoín will change the expectations people have on a crypto currency. It is a self sustaining, dev-less block chain technology maintained by an artificial intelligence. 20000 free .MTC. coins for each proof of promotion. Checkout Marinecoín. A cryptocurrency for the IoT. Light code with fast blockchain transactions. Register and signup for 20000 .MTC. free coins for proof of promotion. Go here marineco.ín to register, marineco.ín/ico for ICO.
i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:22:23 AM

Invest a coin by read the technical  specification, explore the blocks, watch the price, and analysis the markets.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

Well I suggested you to invest in Bitcoin and Eth because I can see in both of it the tendency that in the near future it will produce much better performance in the market which can be cause of being rising up so high and when it happens it will give to us a huge of benefits and opportunities to have a successful and much profited in our investment. Bitcoin is the number 1 leading coins because it's build with a strong foundation and better platform so don't hesitate to invest into it.
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:35:16 AM

I think that investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum is a very good choice. According to the current market conditions, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are about to erupt, so I think that now is the best time to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. .
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

The 3 of them are well known cryptocurrency. maybe you can invest spread among those coins.
i think all of that coins will be goes up higher from now.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

If you are new in this field and not so familiar in the flow of this system I advice you to invest a small or in mid amount of money due to your investment safetiness and assurance. Because this is very risky way of halving profit. However, for me, I think the best coins to invest for all time is bitcoin and next is ETH. Both of this has a better platform and performance s in the crypto market. It is very nice for investment because the ability of it to making your investment successful is very high. You can get a lot from both of this so don't be hesitate to investing here.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

How many coins still available is one aspect which must be taken into account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3354538.msg35127235#msg35127235

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

Choose a coin top 1, if it grows in large parts, there will be growth is mandatory, other coins so sharply can not grow like bitcoin because they are equal to it!

CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

The best crypto to invest is bitcoin because for almost long years of it's existing and non-stop performing in the crypto market until now it is leading coins among others. It means that it has good platform and performance that's why a huge of people are still demanding and investing to it. In addition, bitcoin is really tested and proven that even it has a high volatility it continuously active and rising up just to produce a lot of benefits to many people.  

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

in my opinion, and BTC and ETH perfect for investment. I have no doubt that they will continue to grow in the future. If you are a beginner I would advise you just to buy these coins, do not engage in daily trading. it is likely that you will lose your first Deposit
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

in my opinion, and BTC and ETH perfect for investment. I have no doubt that they will continue to grow in the future. If you are a beginner I would advise you just to buy these coins, do not engage in daily trading. it is likely that you will lose your first Deposit

You can also buy tokens in https://neuroseed.net
In any time you can exchange tokens to other cryptocyrrency like ETH, BTC, LiteCoin
Click here to make fast registration https://wallet.neuroseed.net/register/ref/6a0514979ddd360ffa93192ea27e8db0
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

All the coins are good which you have mentioned. BTC and ETH have high potential. You can consider that. Their current prices are quite low which are bound to rise. So these will be profitable. I will also like to suggest you that you should try to diversify your investments instead of investing in one single currency. This will reduce your chances of losing.
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

Invest a coin by read the technical  specification, explore the blocks, watch the price, and analysis the markets.

You can join to us https://neuroseed.net and purchase tokens!
All important information you can view on our official web-site!
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

BTC,ETH are solid coins with investment perspective.if you have good investment amount then you should invest in these two coins your profit is confirmed.both the coins have strong community.trusted universally by people.invest in these coins and hold it for some future time high margin is confirmed.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

investors' strategies are very important in the digital currency market. because it sets investment options. helps facilitate investor business and reduces errors.

sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

If I were you I would invest to ethereum because we can see there are now a lot of ethereum based ico,
And that will keep the ethereum alive and have a good impact on long-term investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: