Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
knightfalcon

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
It is not enough to have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero in your portfolio. You need to add some more but not too many. I suggest you to have Cardano, NEO and Stratis in your portfolio because this platform will be the next competitor of Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masik2018
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

All the coins you have provided at the beginning of the topic are suitable for investment. You can enter into any top project and be confident in it.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

I would have invested the bulk of the deposit in bitcoin and ethereum and would have bought a few altcoins in the hope of going skyrocket  Grin

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
Mostly said that BTC and ETH are two most popular these days. Lot of investors are choosing the two. I think they are really reliable. Just try them.
Cryptocurrency is one of the fastest growing investments of the present era because there are thousands of people who’re investing their money in this industry to gain more profit in a shorter time.A good idea for me is investing in Ethereum.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

actually all depends on your needs, if you need results in a short time altcoin could be a solution, but if you have big capital and want to invest in long-term btc or eth to be your choice.
First you need to determine your strategy and then see the investment horizont. At any case i advice to diversify in these coins and always hold some btc and eth
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

with the basics on possession as managing past terms of tasks with initiation, investors to works on focus as extending use with the returns of the apprenticeship as following details on arrange to stay within the field of moderation as the attains into table of market with the crypto finance exchange.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

Small investment is always safe. First time investment should be like investing amount which you can afford if that is lost as well. Always search for related coins or ICO's sites or any source to check the project and mainly the team behind that. It is always fine to invest your hard earned money after a little research about the project. Last thing, always invest when price is down.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

I would choose BTC. Because this is the king of the cryptocurrencies and will be them all the time. Also BTC is safest coin of all coins.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

Of course, investing in bitcoin or ETH looks more secure and more profitable than investing in other coins. If you have the opportunity, then it is better to buy both bitcoin and ethereum)
pitgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

If that is your first investment I would recommend you to buy little and to use only the money you can afford to lose. For the next 2-3 months time I would set up my portfolio in the following way:
- 25% Bitcoin
- 25% Ethereum
- 25% Cardano
- 25% (Xem, Zcash, SiaCoin, Bitshares)

Diversification is the key to success! Don't forget to sell high
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

Nobody has a clue what will happen to the price of these coins tomorrow, but in the context of a longer period, these projects have very good prospects. I think that as an investment in 2018 it is worth considering the following promising cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and the Ethereum. As for me, the most authoritative crypto currency is Bitcoin.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

In my opinion one of the best choice is XLM and DASH, these coins since long times ago in the market and the community become bigger. Both coins has faster transaction and cheap fee transaction than BTC, and also Blockchain of Stellar Lumens can to be use smart contract to issued token and running ICO.  The team behind these coins also consist of solid and professional team, they will continuosly to development their project to be more in quality and give more benefits to the community.

ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Nobody has a clue what will happen to the price of these coins tomorrow, but in the context of a longer period, these projects have very good prospects. I think that as an investment in 2018 it is worth considering the following promising cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and the Ethereum. As for me, the most authoritative crypto currency is Bitcoin.
Yes, most people will choose these coins because we have seen what heights they reached last year. I have always believed that it will reappear.
tankovod

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

If you choose from these coins, I would advise investing in ETH or BTC.  I think these coins will grow in price every year.
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

I dont recommend to invest btc or ethereum, you can look more profitable project like aion, wanchain or vechain, btc is good but you can earn more money from good altcoins.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

I would choose BTC. Because this is the king of the cryptocurrencies and will be them all the time. Also BTC is safest coin of all coins.

Hello!
Join to our project https://neuroseed.net
We have a lot of interesting to offer you! A huge number of tokens with bonuses!
Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

I think all of them are decreasing and do not have any obvious directions, you should be careful, and stand away from the market at this time.
Lee Junseo

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

XMR is the best, I think. If you have a small amount of money, you should try XMR because the its price is cheaper, moreover, is in red.
Choi Jihun

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

XMR is my greatest advice to you. The forecast for the calendar year end 2018 is around $ 650. Furthermore, the five-year forecast is around $ 2000. This ensures that from the present level as well, the appreciation which can be attained in this cryptocurrency is significant.
Haleytyr

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

For me, XMR is the best. Monero is a decentralized cryptocurrency that emphasizes privacy. Rising demand for Monero tokens sent the XMR price surging this year. Monero Price Prediction for 2018 The Monero to USD exchange rate has already surged 800% since the start of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: