Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
If you are considering and bitcoin, then with the investment you have full order in terms of the amount. You can afford to divide this all into 5-6 coins, and it is better to alts. On the coinmarket there is a list from which you can choose the ones most suitable for you.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kere hore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

Currently in a bear market, then the investment BTC and ETH is two good choice, I don't recommend that you invest in other tokens, because each country is going to limit these no valu tokens , so you may lose money.
I would advise you to invest in BTC and ETH because of its excellent price and safety, because investing in bitcoin and Ethereum can invest in the long term and can for the future also be a good profit, if you invest in ICO it is very difficult to me because many of the scam and the risk is also great
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

It is difficult to determine which coins will produce more in a moment, I prefer BTC rather than other coins, because of the exact value of the asset.
But investing crypto assets should you do when the crypto downtrend or the famous term DUMP, then you HOLD / HODL after 1/2/3 months passed there is an increase then immediately sell it. that's if you look at the profits.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

No one should give advice on investing your funds, because only you are responsible for this, and if you ask an opinion from someone, you shift your responsibility to other people. Study the market, all currencies, all assets, and then make a decision by yourself!
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

You can ask opinions which coin to invest but do not take it as an investment advice.
I think, it still best to invest for long term in btc or eth especially now.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

for the long term I think the best option for investment is bitcoin and ethereum,and there are still many choices Seperti ETC, BTG, dan XRP, but for the investment it really is depending on your choice when is the right time and where you will invest your funds.you should just search for it from updated news news or by his own analysis.
Step NOY

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

If you invest the last money then the best choice is stable coins. For example, bitcoin is a favorite of the whole crypto market, it will never collapse and will play the course. It is also worth looking at the top 10 stock exchange.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
if you're having a hard time choosing what coin you are gonna invest with, why dont you split your investment to those three? they are all quite promising and has a future, so I dont see any other reason to disregard other the two to invest at only one coin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

Yes I think aid with investment is not a problem as long as we know when and what we should invest.
I recommend investing in bitcoin and ripple for a long time so you can see the benefits created.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

For investment, all the crypto-currencies you have named are good. But, according to my observations, volatility is higher for BTC and ETH
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

I invested in MNX. Got a tip from http://www.altcointrend.com/category/trade-alerts/

Its already increasing in value. The parking rates are excellent for MNX.
i also invested on mnx, even though its small, I still get 11% of my investment monthly, it is already a passive income even if I dont have a regular job to get money for my monthly expenses.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

It's good to here from others, but don't take them as an investment advise at all. Personally, I see BTC, NEO and ETH are good for long term. However, I like to diversify my portfolio so nice if you look into infrastructure projects and exchange tokens such as Binance or KuCoin.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

The investment strategy depends on your goals. It can be considered long-term investments in bitcoin and etherium. If you want to make a profit quickly, then it's better to pay attention to the altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MattLawson48

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

With the BTC and ETH, you cannot go wrong but the problem is that you need to invest a large amount of the money if you expect some kind of profit. The beginning phase of these coins has long passed and the value is currently very high in the comparison to years before. Even with this current fluctuation these 2 coins are respected and can bring you the middle amount of profit that can support you financially.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am skeptic about the XMR so I won't recommend the investment into it. I don't know how will acceptance of the XMR be in the future for some of the countries. Good luck with your investment choice.

I agree that since you suggested that you wanted to make a small investment BTC might not be the answer. I guess the definition of "small" depends on the investor. Find a couple ICOs with tokens going for a $1 or less and see what happens. The upside could be huge for you. There are a lot of ICOs out there so do your homework.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

First off: WELCOME!

Second off: GRATS!

Deciding to invest in crypto is no small decision, even if you start off with just a couple hundred dollars.

For new investors, it is always the best advice to do the big stable coins.  It is tricky though, because a lot of the top coins on coinmarket cap aren't stable at all.
What you need is a coin that has high liquidability (it is easy to purchase and turn back into cash), has brand name recognition, and has working coin with product or real world use.

With that criteria, BTC, ETH, and XMR are great choices.
Out of those three, I would say either btc or eth.
yes, there is a lot of information out there, but consider the numbers:

In normal bubble markets with volatility (like the real estate boom or dot.com boom), the market reaches a value in the TRILLIONS of dollars.
In these economies, the anchors (for example, in the dot.com boom: ebay), can shoot up into the 700 to 800 billion dollar value.
BTC and ETH are the anchors of the crypto world and there is still insane room for growth.
On top of that, they are both relatively cheap now.
You are guaranteed to get profit if you merely buy and hold.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

ethereum, they are big step ahead of their competition, ethereum is the most used on transactions nowadays because it is the 2nd most adopted and it is faster than bitcoin.

Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

ethereum, they are big step ahead of their competition, ethereum is the most used on transactions nowadays because it is the 2nd most adopted and it is faster than bitcoin.
I agree with you and think that it is best now to invest ether, because now ether is the most stable of all and has great potential for growth in the future.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

The best coin to invest on would still be Bitcoin because it's number 1 in the market cap and it is now in it's dip. Take this opportunity to invest on it before it go moon again.
Yes, you are right. the value of bitcoin is a reference to the various altcoins present. if you have large capital soon you join bitcoin. lest you regret joining another coin. it is definitely the best bitcoin. good luck with bitcoin
nhinhi

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

just buy some ETH, the price is very low
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

I suggest you better choose a great coin for long term investments like bitcoin and ethereum. My predictions in the future of both coins will be invaluable. but if the short-term investment you can choose a new altcoin, because the price is cheaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: