Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1577 times)
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

I guess you are new to this field. First you need some hard studies. Its very important. In this field, BTC and ETH are the most stable and reliable coins. Under the bear market like these days, if you buy those coins, it will give you good profit within months.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Actually the best way to invest is to do your own research, because by doing that you will know more details about the coins you will invest and these are the 3 coins you should pay attention to: Bitcoin, Ethereal, and NEO.

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

All the three of these coins target different markets and all of these are good coins, so you can divide your investment between them equally. You cant go wrong by investing in these three.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

I am very curious where I can see the results of Google. In my opinion, it is the wisest decision to hold USD at present. When there is a big drop, you can buy NEO and ETH.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

xmr might sounds of the good chance for trader with manage of different tasks of arrange on entrance with examination,
as appealing use of tasks on request with the evaluation of message as the deliverance form the exchange market and token developer.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

Now you need to be very careful when choosing a coin for an investment, especially for a long-term investment. Now Itend more to the Ethereum.
ol_volk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

I'm new here Wink, but I want to invest in ICO. Who knows really good projects?
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Just pick up the ones that have use in daily lives and hold for couple of years and you will be rich .You can ask anybody.There re plenty great coins
edinho_pipeiro

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

Arion listada na CryptoBridge!!! Melhor escolha de investimento!

ARION DISCORD: https://discord.gg/G6bWTPp
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/arioncoinofficial/
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ARION_COIN
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/arioncoinofficial
EMAIL: info@arioncoin.com
MUTUAL REVIVAL DISCORD: https://discord.gg/dM33yQ4
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/423797579504156672/423800401775689728/v2-ListingArionCryptoBridge.jpg?width=498&height=617
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

I think that now is quite a difficult time and it is difficult to predict that the course will recover or not, but I think that you should buy XMR now.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

I think that it's not worth to take Bitcoin out of the accounts, because many sell now, at the slightest false news, sell their coins and it's hard to predict the change in the market in the long run.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
i suggest minex you can earn reward just for parking it in your wallet. the reward given is depend what you choose and how many coin do you have and also the coin is in low price right now so we are expecting more increase of the price before the year ends.
See the graph the price is stable.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

I cannot suggest one but I can help you how to choose one of the best inorder to avoid scam. In choosing you should know the background of the team,  bounty manager and div. Know also the platform of the project, the whitepapers and check if the project has its own roadmap. In that way you can avoid being scam.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

I cannot suggest one but I can help you how to choose one of the best inorder to avoid scam. In choosing you should know the background of the team,  bounty manager and div. Know also the platform of the project, the whitepapers and check if the project has its own roadmap. In that way you can avoid being scam.
NEO.Formerly known as Antshares, it is often called the Ethereum of China. It is very much like Ethereum but it also supports decentralized commerce, identification, and digitalization of assets. It also closes loopholes that have caused Ether contracts to be vulnerable to hackers.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

You can allocate your invest to each and every one of them, do not focus on just one because if it did not go as you wished then it is over for you. You need to act quickly if you have the sufficient amount of resources, this is the buying period, coins are pretty much lower than they used to be so stop wasting time.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
People all have different opinions thus depending on long term investments and project wise investments the best coin choice would be Ethereum. Ethereum provides great smart contracts that mostly ICOs nowadays use.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

Things have changed a lot now. As we are in the big deep now it has given us lot of freedom to choose from different coins as they take the bloodbath. Every other morning the crypto currencies are going down which means everyday that much profit can be taken when these coins will start moving up once again. What I believe is, you trust the crypto, put some bucks in nice portfolio spreader across Top #10 CMC coins and wait and watch for the market to grow up.

Your selection is good but its very small. You have to look for minimum 5-10 coins and any coin from the CMC top 10 list is best opportunity at this point. These coins behave on the bitcoin and everyone knows how bitcoin will react in the future --> Only by going up. So better dive in yourself into this coin and earn bucks.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

People all have different opinions thus depending on long term investments and project wise investments the best coin choice would be Ethereum. Ethereum provides great smart contracts that mostly ICOs nowadays use.
Monero is an open source cryptocurrency that has a focus on privacy, decentralization, and scalability. It uses cryptography to shield sending and receiving addresses, as well as transacted amounts.
Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Monero is an open source cryptocurrency that has a focus on privacy, decentralization, and scalability. It uses cryptography to shield sending and receiving addresses, as well as transacted amounts.

Yes of course, its differs to your point of view. If it is for long term or for short term, and the only person you could trust is yourself. But the top investment for now is Bitcoin. It is on sale. Grab yours now!

LeonsBTT

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

At the moment those famous coins are too expensive and the potential benefit is not very big.

I would choose alternative projects with their own Blockchain like Matrix AI or Tomochain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: