Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

By investing in BTC, ETH you will not get profit quickly. I talk about years. I'd rather choose some promising altcoin. For example NagriCoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
I advice you have to invest in these coins

(ETH, NEO & BTC)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
i suggest you to invest on TRX. TRX have their on blockchain and if im not mistaken their will launch and leave ethereum network on 14 april 2018. tron have a lot of pottential to increasing so i suggest you to invest in there.

kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

I advise you to invest 50/50 Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think these two coins in can bring you a good amount of money after a long time.
Now it is profitable to invest in almost any promising coin, which has fallen in price after the last drop in prices. For example, this exactly applies to bitcoin, ethereum and other coins such as trx and neo. After a fall, growth always follows, so coins must necessarily grow.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

Btc, eth are the must.
If budget is OK can try some altcoins but take your time and study every project thoroughly.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

I recommend check by yourself and look at eth and btc, also eos,neo. Don't invest money now in ICO,better in most strongest coins

Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

investment crypto I think is still very profitable even though the price of coins now is not good but I think investing in bitcoin or eth will still provide benefits in the future and we deserve to try it
The vast majority of people are now very supportive of Bitcoin and ETH, which is why even if the current market price falls, there are reasons people are trading, so it can be held for a long time. Other coins have too much uncertainty and are more likely to rise or fall.
I think it would be better if you invested with ETH and BTC. With your investment in crypto, you will not get a depreciation of what you invest. Occasionally you may experience a drop in prices, but you will get a continuous price increase. Everything you invest in this crypto can develop into a very high price. Unlike if you invest in tangible goods, your investment will experience depreciation and the development of your investment will take a long time.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Mostly said that BTC and ETH are two most popular these days. Lot of investors are choosing the two. I think they are really reliable. Just try them.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

I like both BTC and ETH. They are more stable cryptocurrency to invest. I don't mean that the others are worse. But, since I invest for the first time, I really like those two coins. BTC always gives its good price and stability on the market.It is trusted and great cryptocurrency, additionally that is the first cryptocurrency. On the other hand, ETH is stable and it also has a good prospect in the future along with the technology. Many also use Ethereum platform today.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

I think for a newbie it is best to invest in top 20 coins, but only when they are on correction and their price is very small, then you will get a profit.

Offend

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

Hei, try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

I think that the big volatility of BTC and ETH. This means that by investing in them you can get more profit
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

My choice is XMR, because XMR is very anonymous and a privacy coin that has the ability to compete with bitcoin in the future. In addition XMR is more scabable than bitcoin and is still pretty low in value as well as market capitalization and has more potential than BTC and ETH to grow in the market ...
drewage

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:49:54 AM

If you just decided to go into the crypt, then first of all buy Bitcoin, then the Ethereum. These are the two basic crypto-currencies that each investor must have in his own port. Then you can think of investing in altcoins

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

If you don't have experience in investments, then the best choice for you is to buy btc and eth, you can also add to this xrp and bch, but in smaller quantities. in the long term, all these coins will grow, especially if you would buy these coins now. If you buy before the end of this month you will earn a lot by December 2018.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

in my opinion, when you become a beginner you can buy eth to be an investment, because the price is affordable but has a good value to be invested,

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

actually all depends on your needs, if you need results in a short time altcoin could be a solution, but if you have big capital and want to invest in long-term btc or eth to be your choice.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
pavank7

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

Best source for altcoin info is http://www.altcointrend.com/. Here you will find trade alerts, working faucet links and tips for investment.
air_droper

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

I would recommend investing in bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is undergoing an adjustment, so now is the time to buy BTC. Now you can invest 35-50% of the Deposit, as the price of bitcoin will may lower. As soon as a favorable news background appears, the price of bitcoin will necessarily go up and bringing a good profit.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

You do not need to reinvent the bike, keep everything in BTC and wait for the green market. Many analysts say that the price is too low at the current moment, looking forward to growth.               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: