Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

You can invest in main crypto (eth, btc) 70%
 And you can diversify your deposit on some altcoins  Wink 30%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
You can invest in these coin's

(BTC, NEM, NEO & ETH)

but remember to research and also crypto is unpredictable

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

BTC and ETH are more stable and safer. If you want risk more (and probably gain more) you can chose by a lot of ALT coins. I suggest you to give a look at DeepOnion.
Indeed. BTC and ETH are more stable coin that most of the altcoins, but the profit they offer is quite low unless you hold some good amount of these coins. If you want to earn more, altcoins are the best choice with good project, low value, high trading volume and low market cap.

Deeponion indeed is a good coin and I have heard quite much about it being a great privacy coin which has ability to compete monero XMR. Its highly anonymous and the transactions and payments are untraceable. More rise = more gain.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

If you want to make 2x profit in two or three months you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because you can invest in 1000 USD you will earn 2000 USD in short term and these two coins are secured platform so we don't worried about in future profits definitely it will grow soon. Some peoples are panic in current situation but you believe this coin it will pump fastely.
There no way bitcoin can go up twice from today price in just two or three month. If you want two times profit search for cheaper coin to buy or even consider to buy some ICOs token. Its promising sometimes but the risk is also big.
Indeed. It will be hard for bitcoin to recover and get 2X anytime soon. Altcoins are better if you want to earn good profit in short amount of time. ICO’s can prove very profitable if they aren’t scam and the project is very good and promising. Its still highly risky investing in ICO’s and I wouldn’t recommend it because most of the ICO’s nowadays are scam and fraud to rip people off their money. Finding a good ICO is like finding a needle in the bunch of hay stacks.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

I think for a small investor, he or she should opt for altcoins that are lower in prices, meaning you can buy more coins for small amount of money. BTC is very much costly and you need to invest much money for higher profit. But on the contrary, if you buy the coins that are down in prices with small investment, it will give you more benefits in the long run. So go for small altcoins like ripple, cardano, stellar, NEM, verge, tron, cindicator, siacoin.   

smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

Now on the market approximately 10k altcoins each of which in the perspective can have mad growth. Why do you foregone on the main coins?
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

I would split the total: 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% XMR. Then you can use some ETH or BTC to buy low caps coins or ICOs
He should put more than 40% in Bitcoin if he is going to invest in Bitcoin. 70% is a nice amount to have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
saturnwang

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

Marinecoin I would like to inform you of this opportunity, Marinecoin marineco.in/ico,è a coin in development since 2013 has had its ups and downs and was then delisted, but today something is moving, the first 20.000 that will complete the steps will be entitled to a total of 20,000 coins, you will be asked to prove to be a real person and not some bot, this to make sure they are really people to support the project because Marinecoin is a project carried forward by the community that the supports, the more people are passionate about this project the more the chance that succeeds in its intent increases. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
I liked your choice.
You can add some altcoins beside those list.
Such as,

ADA,
NEO,
Litecoin,
Siacoin,.
Waves,
XLM

Backup money can help you any type losses. So, you must choice minimum five altcoins for investment. It will be better from my opinion.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

Better buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO. This coins are good for long term investment. I've heard that XMR will have an incoming fork called moneroV (XMV). Just stay away for monero for awhile and check what will happened on these event.
doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

I would split the total: 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% XMR. Then you can use some ETH or BTC to buy low caps coins or ICOs

That is a reasonable choice, I also hold much btc and eth than any other coins since I treat them as a long term investment, I like to convert between eth and btc, I find it is very profitable, the ratio is much stable than the price, and I do not worry about losing any coins.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

yes you are true but i suggest you to invest in these coins btc,eth cux it's will big profit in the future Smiley
ETH will beat BTC. Blockchain is much more modern and developmental than in Bitcoin. In addition to the obvious fact that ETH is used as a currency, it also has many other solutions that we will not experience in Bitcoin such as the possibility of entering into smart contracts. They allow legal standardization of transactions and increase their credibility, which is extremely useful for large corporations and banks. Currently, companies such as Intel, Microsoft and Samsung are experimenting with the use of Ethereum blockchain.
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

I love your choice but I think you can try these :-

NEO

IOTA

DASH

EOS

Alendelon

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

It's easy - ETH,LiteCoin,Lisk. I think this one will have few X in future like x5-10.
Just hodl few months, for first profit.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

That is a reasonable choice, I also hold much btc and eth than any other coins since I treat them as a long term investment, I like to convert between eth and btc, I find it is very profitable, the ratio is much stable than the price, and I do not worry about losing any coins.
Yes, bitcoin and ethereum is a good choice for long-term investments in crypto currency. These coins are unlikely to disappear in the near future, these projects have come to the world of crypto currencies seriously and for a long time. Yes, the current market drop has hit hard on these and other coins, but it shows that at the moment prices have become very attractive.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

Yes, bitcoin and ethereum is a good choice for long-term investments in crypto currency. These coins are unlikely to disappear in the near future, these projects have come to the world of crypto currencies seriously and for a long time. Yes, the current market drop has hit hard on these and other coins, but it shows that at the moment prices have become very attractive.
Most coins WILL disappear from the markets. They will either get delisted or not work anymore. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the top choices.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

In days like these, it is not difficult to give good advice. Either everything will be fine or everything will go down the drain.
It is certainly a good moment to buy something new. However, well-stocked old coins are likely to bring in greater profits than Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

I advise you to invest 50/50 Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think these two coins in can bring you a good amount of money after a long time.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

investment crypto I think is still very profitable even though the price of coins now is not good but I think investing in bitcoin or eth will still provide benefits in the future and we deserve to try it

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

investment crypto I think is still very profitable even though the price of coins now is not good but I think investing in bitcoin or eth will still provide benefits in the future and we deserve to try it
The vast majority of people are now very supportive of Bitcoin and ETH, which is why even if the current market price falls, there are reasons people are trading, so it can be held for a long time. Other coins have too much uncertainty and are more likely to rise or fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: