Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
Prince_Vegeta113 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
yes you are true but i suggest you to invest in these coins btc,eth cux it's will big profit in the future Smiley
Prince_Vegeta113 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

Thanks  Cheesy
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

Currently in a bear market, then the investment BTC and ETH is two good choice, I don't recommend that you invest in other tokens, because each country is going to limit these no valu tokens , so you may lose money.

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

With the BTC and ETH, you cannot go wrong but the problem is that you need to invest a large amount of the money if you expect some kind of profit. The beginning phase of these coins has long passed and the value is currently very high in the comparison to years before. Even with this current fluctuation these 2 coins are respected and can bring you the middle amount of profit that can support you financially.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am skeptic about the XMR so I won't recommend the investment into it. I don't know how will acceptance of the XMR be in the future for some of the countries. Good luck with your investment choice.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

BTC and ETH are more stable and safer. If you want risk more (and probably gain more) you can chose by a lot of ALT coins. I suggest you to give a look at DeepOnion.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pecun.io

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

Before making an investment, have a look at the company and make sure of the following:

•   caring community
•   strong team
•   strong brand
•   proven track record
•   committed influencers
•   strong financial backers
•   long term strategy
•   actual revenues

Hope this helps!
Best regards and have a look:

https://www.pecun.io
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

Personally, I think that all your money to keep in one coin is very risky. But if you choose from these three coins, then I would advise you to choose bitcoin. With him you will never lose.

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 02:26:38 PM by mithrim

You're saying that you're "having a hard time deciding which way to go" and I can completely relate to that.

What are your expectations though? And "getting rich" isn't the correct answer I'm afraid Wink
I would suggest that you treat your crypto investment in a similar way you would approach a conservative investment like in a fund or a savings plan. Define your budget, when do you need/want your money back (if something is left), do you have exit plans if something unforeseen happens? Do you want to have the possibility of e.g. a stop-loss if prices drop?

Ask yourself this:

• Do I understand how the investment works?
  • What are your goals?
  • What level of involvement is required?
  • What are the risks of this investment?
  • How much do you expect to earn on this investment (ROI)?
  • How long do you plan to invest? Is this a short-, medium- or long-term investment?
  • What are the costs to buy, hold and sell the investment?
  • Is there a clear exit strategy?
  • What other investments do you have already?

I hope you find the right investment for you. The most important thing before investing: educate yourself as best as possible, especially if you can't answer #1 with YES Smiley
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

If you want to make 2x profit in two or three months you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because you can invest in 1000 USD you will earn 2000 USD in short term and these two coins are secured platform so we don't worried about in future profits definitely it will grow soon. Some peoples are panic in current situation but you believe this coin it will pump fastely.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

I am not affected by other coins. I still choose bitcoin because it has been proven security and has a high value so that profit opportunities a lot and a little risk. When you have a lot of capital immediately join bitcoin.
BUSTEDCLUB

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

If you want to make 2x profit in two or three months you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because you can invest in 1000 USD you will earn 2000 USD in short term and these two coins are secured platform so we don't worried about in future profits definitely it will grow soon. Some peoples are panic in current situation but you believe this coin it will pump fastely.
There no way bitcoin can go up twice from today price in just two or three month. If you want two times profit search for cheaper coin to buy or even consider to buy some ICOs token. Its promising sometimes but the risk is also big.
DimOrloff

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

It is not good idea to invest only in one kind of crypto. Every investor say that it is much more safety to invest in some kinds. Crypto choise is depend from a lot of factors such as how long do you plan to invest, how much do you plan to invest, what risk level do you accept and so on and so forth.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

Bitcoin is the main choice, because bitcoin is the first coin and becomes the main coin today. Bitcoin is best, but if you have other options, you can choose ethereum.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

Bitcoin is the main choice, because bitcoin is the first coin and becomes the main coin today. Bitcoin is best, but if you have other options, you can choose ethereum.

For me if i sugggest i will choose bitcoin and eth because the two of that is the ideal for invesment and theres many investors is holding the bitcoin and eth and the price of that is stable and we think that two currency will good pricing in the future so if you invest choose bitcoin and eth because you can get it a good profit.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

Every investment is backed up with motives. The question now is - what is the motive behind the investment you want to make? If you are considering a long term investment,i feel you have a good list of coins. None of the coins you have listed will be a waste in future. As a matter of fact the return will be huge for you. If the motive behind investing is for quick profit, then the list might not be that accurate. I will advise you share your investments on the three coins and hold.
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

At the moment, I see the greatest prospect in two coins in which I myself invested:
Binance coin - The Binance project is not in place and is constantly improving - in the future it is very likely that we will have a new version of the Binance platform that will feature decentralized management.
NEO - This platform is focused on the developers of blockschain projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that is produced by their compatriots. This is the so-called support of the domestic manufacturer.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Well no one can say for sure obviously, but generally, BTC and ETH are safe investments for the future long term.
Synthmental

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Never and no one needs to listen to the choice of coins. Think, analyze and trust no one. This market is ruthless.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

BTC-ETH-NEO are nice to invest for now. But i am not sure about XMR (Monero ) for now.
I suggest you to choose eth-neo and waves. these are really better then monero and others.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: