Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
kor-vin

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

Invest right now! The market is down! But will rise very soon!
Buy cheap ETH! And go to participate ICO like this.
Very promising ICO!
https://www.spotcoin.com
1. Over the Counter (OTC) Marketplace
2. 1.1MW Mining Facility
3. Fiat / Cryptocurrency Exchange
4. Spotpay Retail Payments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

Currently, there are many options for investment. But I think we need to invest in more promising and reliable projects. Which differ in social importance and the need for this project at the current time.
Today, indeed, there are a lot of projects and each is directed to its sphere of human activity. But the direction of gambling and cyber-security is very actual today. Perhaps such projects will be valued more.
jankole14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

I would choose BTC. Because this is the king of the cryptocurrencies and will be them all the time. Also BTC is safest coin of all coins.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

there are several options.
1. you study the project and CO, you invest in it.
2. A more dynamic and predictable, in my opinion, is the TRX.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

Take your initial cash and split it on

Ethereum
Neo
EOS
Wanchain
Verge
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Invest in ethereum and you gonna gain so much..  But if you going for altcoin go for TRX..

manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

Invest in ICO projects that are very good. Go long not just on monetary value but on the basis what benefit the product will bring. If the project becomes successful you have reward both in financial and technical aspects. However, you have to perform your own DYOR before taking any advice.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

ethereum and bitcoin is a great place a great investment. for short term ethereum seems more superior because of the potential value that is still small so have a great opportunity to be able to ride. But if it is for the long term good bitcoin or ethereum both are very promising.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

There were some good altcoins mentioned but there is also nothing wrong with the threadstarters choices of BTC, ETH and Monero. Bitcoin is currently the #1 crypto currency, Monero the top privacy coin and Ethereum the top platform to launch ICOs or projects with ERC20 utility token.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

If you look for the coins that are for big future investment, so the Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best two coins to invest.
But, if you also want to invest in others, now you can analyze the Neo, IOS, and also the Ripple itself. They are growing well right now and I'm sure that they will have a good chance in the future.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

There were some good altcoins mentioned but there is also nothing wrong with the threadstarters choices of BTC, ETH and Monero. Bitcoin is currently the #1 crypto currency, Monero the top privacy coin and Ethereum the top platform to launch ICOs or projects with ERC20 utility token.
I would also invest in bitcoin and ethereum. These coins occupy leading positions in the market and these are precisely long-term projects. This is the least risky long-term investment.
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

Great news! This generosity is not every day, everyone who understands a little bit about the design, or just can not hold a pencil to work! The winner will receive 1 ETH + 100'000 KOH
https://konios.com/
To vote on a democratic and community driven basis, we have announced a PUBLIC CONTEST on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KoniosOfficial/status/985257501133336577
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

I suggest you invest in btc and eth ,, since btc is the parent of all digital coins while eth is the coin with the biggest market share anywhere ,, therefore from that I do not suggest you invest other
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

There are several coins that may be able to invest such as TRON, MONERO, CARDANO, and RIPPLE. The coins are I think has a bright future to invest from now. And like the BITCOIN options for a long-term investment at a price which is always stable.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

I suggest you to invest in the BTC & ETH cux it's a very cheap coin and it has a good platform it has the long-term investment.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

If you want to make sure your extra cash doesn't disappear, you need to invest it right away. A certain amount of analysis is fine if it helps you find the right investment options for your goals, but you still need to act fast.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

You already said it here-If you do not want to lose money, then you will learn how to invest yourself, without someone else's opinion, because it's your money! From above you gave good advice on where to start when investing! I will tell you from one-money love the patient and "silence"!

[
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

Take your initial cash and split it on

Ethereum
Neo
EOS
Wanchain
Verge

I think if you go with platforms and infrastructure projects like the ones mentioned here you make no mistake, especially if you look for stable growth. Verge doesn't seem to fit in their though as just a privacy coin currently. If you want a wild card go with another platform that is less on the radar like Aion or Zilliqa.

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

The question you ask depends on your expectation from your investment. If you are considering a long term secure investment, btc and eth. If you are considering a more profitable investment in the mid-range, wave, kyber. If you are looking for a short term high return investment, we suggest you follow the initiative.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

I would like to advise you to choose a bitcoin or ethereum for you to keep as a long-term investment. with various considerations I am sure your investment will be satisfactory in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: