Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

I think there are many options to choose from but at the moment the best one is the bitcoin investment. Buy it when the price is low and sell when it is high. Sure that you will have to wait for some time till you start trading successfully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

All the coins I think good and capable of helping to find profits. But according to my view, the most coins have very high potential and the ethereum is bitcoin. So if you want an investment could be on two coins. And maybe if you have a large Fund, of course, your profits will also be great.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

Anyone of the 3 coins are good they are well stabilised and known coins already in space, any investment you place on them will yield profit for you, i am convinced about making from it but btc will be a better choice.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Vasyan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

at the moment no one can predict what will happen to coins in the near future, most sites have no idea what they are writing about))) and those sites that really understand the situation can give predictions based on the experience of previous years, I too can give a forecast - bitcoin will grow, strong growth will begin in the beginning of autumn and will end in December, because in all previous years it was just like this
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

Take your initial cash and split it on

Ethereum
Neo
EOS
Wanchain
Verge

As for the list that is shown here, I do agree with this choice.  However, I would add here several more altcoins. These are my favorite Cardano (ADA), Qtum, OmiseGO, and TRON. These are very good alts.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

Try look at ADA, TRON, KCS ( Maybe ) or you can buy at ETN they have some news right now Buy around 300-350 Sat for ETN its a good choice. If ETN Got bullish movement can be 3-5x investment with a few weak or month

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
I suggest you to have a look at these coins:-

ETH
IOTA
NEM
WAVES
LITECOIN
RIPPLE

it's have a nice team and great platforms & whitepaper.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

Take your initial cash and split it on

Ethereum
Neo
EOS
Wanchain
Verge

As for the list that is shown here, I do agree with this choice.  However, I would add here several more altcoins. These are my favorite Cardano (ADA), Qtum, OmiseGO, and TRON. These are very good alts.

First 2 coins ETH and NEO are really profitable, did you watching the market yesterday price of ETH and today price it's a huge increment, i think if it continues like this very quickly the price will cross $1k. NEO slowly growing i guess within 1 or 2 months it will cross $200. other altcoins are best for short time trading.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

This is a difficult choice and you need to make it yourself. Bitcoin and ethereum must be exactly in your portfolio

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

BTC, ETH, NEO are much stable choices

If you are looking for huge gains with low cost coins then you really have to research it thoroughly. There are too many options but I like ADA
thuthi7

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

investment crypto I think is still very profitable even though the price of coins now is not good but I think investing in bitcoin or eth will still provide benefits in the future and we deserve to try it
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

The world must be turning upside down when the Prince ask the people for investment help.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

BTC and ETH are stable choices. If you are really looking for huge earnings with a low cost of coins then you must really have to research it thoroughly.  There are a lot of options, but I prefer  ETH because ETH will provide  benefits in the future so you must try it.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

It is really difficult to choose between Ripple and Ethereum because both currencies are improving itself technologically and forecasts for both currencies are quite optimistic. But I traditionally like Ethereum.
b1ockchain

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

Bitcoin is your best choice
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Bitcoin must be in any crypto currency portfolio. Just like the etherium. The remaining coins can be chosen based on the short. But the monero did not advise buying, around it there are negative news that could be bad for the coin

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

I would go with bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple and cryptelo. These cryptos I believe will more beneficial to investors not only this year for the coming years. They are the ones I think will yield more income to crypto enthusiasts.

hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

My choice is that, most of my money is invested in bitcoin, part of the investment in XMR because I think XMR has an absolute advantage in anonymity, and a very small amount of money to invest in ICO. Compared with other coins, ICO is an option of high risk and high return.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

When it comes to popularity, go to bitcoin. The first and probably the root of everything virtual (money) is bitcoin. But at this rate today, bitcoin has risen once again from the great fall, you should go and find other coins with interesting purpose and project. And also it goes with right timing.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Try to invest in bitcoin and ethereum it was proven already in crypto. Wait for the second crash if you don't have enough to invest but we don't know when it happen.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: