Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with investment choice.  (Read 1579 times)
hariwon955

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

suggest you to buy and hold these coins which price is very low at these moments. the market will always fluctuate . you only need a little patience At the same time, if we want to find profits, we can also trade
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

I would not trust the advice. It seems to me that you need to make an independent analysis of several coins and choose the most promising ones. This will be your personal experience.
dinguyenphuong1407

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

investment crypto I think is still very profitable even though the price of coins now is not good but I think investing in bitcoin or eth will still provide benefits in the future and we deserve to try it
ngocpham1331

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

If I were you I would invest to ethereum because we can see there are now a lot of ethereum based ico,
And that will keep the ethereum alive and have a good impact on long-term investments
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

I am increasingly seeing information that may 14 will begin a very strong role in bitcoin, after a long consolidation in the period from January to may. I would now increase its position in bitcoin

What kind of information are you indicating. Some real insider info or rather interpretation based on technical analysis?
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
If you are going for Alts than you should really look for PRG and XLM. I think these projects have a lot to deliver and I'm bullish about these. PRG is launching there Paragon space soon which is really going to be a game changer for them.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
I think Alts have a future, Look for some good Alts out there and your life will be sorted. I would suggest these:

TAU

XLM

ADA

0x

These coins have potential and I think some of them are already doing good.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

Invest in alts if what you are looking to make is a small investment. The coins that you have listed are good choices but I think that ethereum is the best choice out of all of them. It is a coin that is doing good now and you know that in the future it will do even better. XMR is good too but ethereum remains the best choice.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

Still would want to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and SC. But it would also depend on the cash I am willing to invest in too although those are the top coins on my list.

CoinRocker

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

#MulTra News App Pays - Readers for Reading #News

We all read news all the time. How about getting paid a bit for doing so?

The news industry is in decline. While music and movie distributors like #Spotify and #Netflix have established successful subscription-based revenue models, news publishers did not replicate their success yet. MulTra Tokens ensure news content monetization.

The MulTra News App is a #blockchain-powered news aggregator that uses #AI to consolidate news based on readers' interests into an all-in-one, personalized experience.
Readers automatically earn MulTra Tokens just by reading what they like.

These tokens are the first #cryptocurrency ever for all those who have never had any exposure to the #crypto world. They can use the tokens for free access to chargeable content of their choice or they can sell them for money. That is a powerful incentive for mass adoption.

The MulTra Token ( https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IDqgi5 ) gains its value from limited supply, increasing demand, mass-adoption and lockups.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

You offer a good alternatives to make choice. Some other users dug out coins which I never heard before. So choose Bitcoin or Ethereum or both and it will be best choice, an optimum of your portfolio.
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the most reliable option for investment. Maybe they will not give much profit, but you definitely will not lose your money.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the most reliable option for investment. Maybe they will not give much profit, but you definitely will not lose your money.
Yes, although they may fluctuate violently, each time they will rise again or even higher. This is very certain.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Yes Bitcoin and Ethereum are more stable and more secure. If you want to take more risks and maybe get more you can choose with lots of ALT coins. Currently in the Bitcoin and Ethereum investment markets are two good choices, I do not recommend you invest in another token, because each state will limit this value token, so you can lose a lot of money.
rezciva

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

it seems that if we invest better in patient waiting, because this is very consuming our thinking for financial problems that we are headed, so to invest we need big capital to trade. and anything else.
such as joining bounty campaig program.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

investing in crypto currencies is considered risky, but when making decisions we should be willing to do our own research, because today Marinecoin will change people's expectations of crypto currencies. This is a self-contained chain block technology, devoid of defense managed by artificial intelligence. 20,000 free .MTC. coins for each promotional proof. Checkout Marinecoin. Cryptocurrency for IoT. Code light with fast blockchain transactions. Register and list for 20,000 .MTC. free coins for promotional proof. Go here marineco.ín to register, marineco.ín / ico
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

I believe most people would recommend buying bitcoins and ETH, which is why they can always reach their peak in a certain period.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

I prefer that you should invest on bitcoins because the growth is so much better more than any other cryptocurrency in the market today plus the people who are interested on this coin and that is the reason we should keep on holding our coin like always.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

More than 1600 different digital asset in the market,  so everyone I think will confused which should be good choice. But it's better idea to chooce  coin that has strong community  like BTC and ETH,  when market cap of crypto increase, both coin will be possible going multiple times,  even many expert predicted the price of BTC will going to $50k in the last of this years.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

I think Ethereum, Neo, trx, LTC, is great for investments other than bitcoin. this is the best altcoin that has high volume. but I am more interested in ethereum for long-term investment. because of its advantages on smart contract platform. so ethereum is the king of altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: