Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2758 times)
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

I think the best way to make money investing in ETH and BTC and keep it for a long time until it grows and you make a lot of money. Or you join the signature campaign to get the bonus.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

with the different numbers of target to complete, investors to work of decision as might to gives with one before to put with the request of option and opening position,
and gains with the terms of dedication, to follows with shifts of stage as complying with different level of moderation as the decision of entrance with the business on crypto finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
For starters, participating in bounties or campaigns would be a good source of decent pay even without monetary investment. This is the most popular choice for most members. Personally, I participate in bounties and trade at the same time.

dtimmy

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

My own way of earning money is by participating in bounty... And to earn more I do participate in signature and social media.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
You can easily double your money by investing it on trading and mining. Mining requires big capital for you to earn passive income. You can earn fix income through mining. Trading is more risky than mining but trading is more profitable than mining. It depends on you if what investment you should do.

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

I agree with majority that bounty is one of the best ways to earn money because you will either earn money or waste time, but as bounty hunter you can't lose funds.
Investment, hodling and trading can lead to serious money lost, market is very volatile.
Airdrops are not way to earn money in my opinion, it is way to give some kind of information(email or something) for usually worthless tokens.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

In this situation of life that i have now i'm just going everything that listed here, bounties, daytrade sometimes, long term investments, airdrops. Trying to find what i do better from that all, no matter difficult - matters what i like to do.

Your doing a great job. Because focusing in one project sometimes lead you to earn less profit compared into joining different ICO with that higher possibilty of earning better than we thought.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

the best thing to do for money is to invest in bitcoin because if you invest in bitcoin you can buy it here because it's time its price moves so fast.
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

I think is the best way to earn money invest in BTC cux  it is a good project the value is going much bigger day by day.
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

If you don’t have time for daytrading or swingtrading then your best bet is mining. This will require a big investment that can range from $2k to $10k+ depending on what you are willing to spend on your rig and how much money you are looking to make in the long run.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

In my opinion, hold investment is the best way to make money without spending too much of your time
If you hold the investment, then you have a higher risk and a higher chance of receiving a lot of money. Sometimes it doesn't work out well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

bounty have better future so that's why i go for the bounty
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

Invest and hold is the easiest way, you don't need to do anything after investing, only to stay attention and sell at the right time. But the best way for me are bounty campaigns! Joining bounty will not need any capital! You can earn a lot of coins within a very short period of time, participate in different bounties and earn different coins. I consider bounty campaigns similar to an investment in ICOs. The best part is when you like something that you do, that is more important than just earning money. You have the satisfaction and excited about your own work.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

The best way to earn crypto currency is by changing your habit. Stop looking for "easy" ways to earn money/crypto currencies. Offer your service. Show what skills you have and what you are able to do. Sell your skills. Look through the forums to find such jobs or create your own thread stating your services you can give.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

This is very easy. Trading is the best way to earn money here in crypto because it gives you the maximum potential earnings. Unlike mining where the income is like steady and it will only change when the coin you are mining changes in price a lot.
For me, it all depends if you have enough funds and resources to trade or invest, but there's nothing wrong with it because if you have a goal to achieve then you become more determined to reach it. There are lots of ways to earn money like bounties, you can start even at low expense. No matter what, as long as you work hard for it, then that's what it all takes and counts.
Yeah, it totally depends on everyone's capacity and how they can easily be a part of a project. However, I believe that anyone who can do any of this except for airdrop which sucks for me anyway, should be able to do fine in the long run. Nevertheless, in all the list, the best category of people in that option are those who add trading to whatever they are doing, because they will always get to experience the best from their trade as they increase their holdings.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

Investing caused people to panic when price falls down below their original investment, that I why prefer bounty. Bounty does not only gift us free tokens from our little work, it can also lessen the panic because we do not worry a lot compare to those who actual invested money. Bounty is not only easy and free, they give a lot of free tokens compared to airdrops.

Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

I voted for Bounty because for my experienced, it is the most easirmer way to earn money "surely" with no risks involved. Also the investment only is time and effort so you do not have to invest your own money. Just do the tasks and wait for your compensation at the end of the project.

ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

i dont have much capital to invest into other crypto to earn profits, so this bounty is more useful for me. but the most best strategy to earn more money in the future is to HOLD and have more patience to be successful someday.i think bounty to eran money.
geverciss

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

The best way to earn crypto currency is by changing your habit. Stop looking for "easy" ways to earn money/crypto currencies. Offer your service. Show what skills you have and what you are able to do. Sell your skills. Look through the forums to find such jobs or create your own thread stating your services you can give.

A great majority of people here is only looking at the investment/trading/bounty to make a quick buck as it doesn't require any skills. Cryptoworld is so young and full of opportunities - the low-hanging fruit has been waiting to be picked. There is a broad spectrum of jobs available in the crypto: not only developers, miners, bounty managers but also content creators and data scientists. Lots of ICO teams struggle to find an experienced SMM manager - my twitter acc is attacked with such offers on a weekly basis Grin
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

My opinion ICO's  is the best way to earn money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: