Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:11:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

Very true especially because twitter, facebook and google have banned ICO adverts, bounty programs are now another really good way of spreading the word and we might see them become popular again.

Squeezer should definitely do a bounty program.

Now the usefulness of bounty hunters will be known  Grin and somehow the message will be even more authentic coming from known accounts than from random promotions that are sometimes not having a good account managing it

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

They definitely will look at that area now as promotion is greatly needed to push a good concept to the front of alot of people, I also think there promotion game should capture crypto groups and YouTube ad since that particular medium is yet to be banned off crypto ad

Suprisingly I still see Facebook ads about crypto. I thought it was weird. At anycase I think they just need to keep pushing updates and people word of mouth would do magic.

I don't think the ban has been implemented fully or we actually don't know which part of the ads the ban is going to affect. I think i saw an advert relating to crypto ico today.

Facebook also banned crypto adds? I thought its only google and tweeter decided to ban crypto adds. But I dont understand this ban which affect only crypto currencies. 

facebook was the first to ban ICO related advertisements, I believe google and twitter came later. It makes perfect sense tbh, you can still talk about ico and cryptos but just not advertise over those platforms, it can mislead some people who are new to blockchain

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

They definitely will look at that area now as promotion is greatly needed to push a good concept to the front of alot of people, I also think there promotion game should capture crypto groups and YouTube ad since that particular medium is yet to be banned off crypto ad

Suprisingly I still see Facebook ads about crypto. I thought it was weird. At anycase I think they just need to keep pushing updates and people word of mouth would do magic.

I don't think the ban has been implemented fully or we actually don't know which part of the ads the ban is going to affect. I think i saw an advert relating to crypto ico today.
[/quote]

Yeah me too I saw an ICO advert yesterday, I think it doesn't affect projects that have already done advertising on Facebook and Twitter in the past but this might be incorrect.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

Guys can we use Fiat to buy Squeezer tokens? I think better to use ETH for buying Squeezer token as ETH price is very low.

If I get you right, you are of the opinion that it is better to buy with eth presently as compared to fiat due to the drop in eth price? If that's what you saying, I dunt think that's totally right. Sell your eth now will sure result in some percentage of loss due to the low price I think the best currency to use for investments presently is fiat.

I totally agree with you Owillz.. Dealing in eth at itsx current rate is total loss for me I can't deal.. I rather use fiat since it's value it's still reasonable compare to eth

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

Guys can we use Fiat to buy Squeezer tokens? I think better to use ETH for buying Squeezer token as ETH price is very low.
Hello mate, I agree with you also. Although this project accepts BTC, ETH, LTC and FIAT. So feel free to use whichever one you like
They already kept fiat option in payment method. People can invest and enjoy benefit. In fact all cypto also down so BTC. LTC, ETH also good to use for investment.
Yes you are right, and now is also a perfect time to invest using crypto because of the present state of the market.

The price of 1 SQZR is 0,20$ fixed and in fact that all cryptos are down, it is better to pay in Fiat.

Now is the perfect time to invest, I think using Fiat is also good but the project also accept other payment (BTC,ETH,LTC etc)

Any idea what other charges to using fiat directly? would there be a lock period? I think in some ICOs the lock lasts or can last up to 100 days. If the team can clarify on this.

As far as I know the other charges could from the creditcard company for making such transactions. I dont expect any other charges from the project for using FIAT.
That is amazing so you just pay the amount and you also get the bonus and it is without any fees for the fiat that is amazing this will definitely attract many investors now.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Hello mate, I agree with you also. Although this project accepts BTC, ETH, LTC and FIAT. So feel free to use whichever one you like
They already kept fiat option in payment method. People can invest and enjoy benefit. In fact all cypto also down so BTC. LTC, ETH also good to use for investment.
Yes you are right, and now is also a perfect time to invest using crypto because of the present state of the market.

The price of 1 SQZR is 0,20$ fixed and in fact that all cryptos are down, it is better to pay in Fiat.

Now is the perfect time to invest, I think using Fiat is also good but the project also accept other payment (BTC,ETH,LTC etc)

Any idea what other charges to using fiat directly? would there be a lock period? I think in some ICOs the lock lasts or can last up to 100 days. If the team can clarify on this.

As far as I know the other charges could from the creditcard company for making such transactions. I dont expect any other charges from the project for using FIAT.
That is amazing so you just pay the amount and you also get the bonus and it is without any fees for the fiat that is amazing this will definitely attract many investors now.

Yeah accepting credit cards and fiat opens up investments into Squeezer from so many more people, its also a lot more secure for squeezer at the moment because fiat is stable and subject to fluctuations like ETH/BTC.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:38:41 PM

It’s a balancing act between ease of use of fiat and regulations that using fiat bring with it that causes most ICOs to shy away from integration and direct fiat acceptance. Will be interesting to see how they ride the line and deal with the requirements when they accept fiat I’m sure the team has researched it and has the advisors for the entire situation handled but it’s an interesting move
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

Credit card payment makes participation in an ico very easy. What is often forgotten is the long wait for the tokens. By the right of withdrawal with credit card payment the tokens are sent only after the withdrawal period. at a ico that was 180 days. A lot can happen during this time. and if you're unlucky, the company will not exist anymore, and you could not sell your tokens anymore
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 03:49:54 PM by Abah007

On twitter and Facebook, squeezer rarely upload status, I hope team plan on doing something about it, however i think it would help create more awareness about Squeezer project.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

On twitter and Facebook developeo rarely upload status, I hope team plan on doing something about it, however i think it would help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

Important these days with the amount of new projects, it's important to keep the publicity informed and aware of the potential.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

Project is promising. SO no doubt, there will be many investors who will show their first interest for sure when the ICO opens in 2 days. I am looking forward to hear positive surprises from the team at the earliest.

Yeah.. The project is projected to bring a creative blockchain system which in no doubt is going will attract a lot of potential investors.

Less than two days left for Pre-sale to start. There will different different % of bonus during token sale. Early you come more bonus you get. Smiley
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

If I get you right, you are of the opinion that it is better to buy with eth presently as compared to fiat due to the drop in eth price? If that's what you saying, I dunt think that's totally right. Sell your eth now will sure result in some percentage of loss due to the low price I think the best currency to use for investments presently is fiat.

I totally agree with you Owillz.. Dealing in eth at itsx current rate is total loss for me I can't deal.. I rather use fiat since it's value it's still reasonable compare to eth

I don't see it that way... Buying with eth at this stage were the market is down and eth is relatively cheap alduki
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

token distribution seems fair and intelligently planned to guide against dumping

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

The Token distribution is really fair and well planned, the Bounty proportion could be a bit higher. I cannot understand why some projects spend 50% or more for marketing.

Their bounty campaign is very less and that shows in their token distribution. Not sure why it is like this. But I think the team should have some strategy behind that and I am sure it will work in their favour.

Yes, just 1% for bounty seems to be fair enough. But this bounty is started or its already over? Where I can check the bounty details?
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

On twitter and Facebook developeo rarely upload status, I hope team plan on doing something about it, however i think it would help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

I don't know but I do see their activities though not constantly but maybe being number one in a review site comes with its own laziness lol and gathered good credibility scores too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

token distribution seems fair and intelligently planned to guide against dumping

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

The Token distribution is really fair and well planned, the Bounty proportion could be a bit higher. I cannot understand why some projects spend 50% or more for marketing.

Their bounty campaign is very less and that shows in their token distribution. Not sure why it is like this. But I think the team should have some strategy behind that and I am sure it will work in their favour.

Yes, just 1% for bounty seems to be fair enough. But this bounty is started or its already over? Where I can check the bounty details?

I also checked first page of this thread and also SQUEEZER site, but info regarding bounty is not available. Anyway its just 1% of total tokens so better to buy from SQUEEZER site Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

True; however I think if one bought ETH now using fiat and invested that would make a good deal? I am not sure what implications using fiat would have. I recall on one of the ICOs the wait for those that used ETH was like several weeks just to get verified.

gee777

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

It’s a balancing act between ease of use of fiat and regulations that using fiat bring with it that causes most ICOs to shy away from integration and direct fiat acceptance. Will be interesting to see how they ride the line and deal with the requirements when they accept fiat I’m sure the team has researched it and has the advisors for the entire situation handled but it’s an interesting move

Yeah.. They are trying to achieve something different and also giving other options for purchasing of their tokens and i have seen lots of ico drop the fiat pay after some time due to fees and regulations. It will be good if Squeezer can go through with their own as it would benefit them more.
But i have come to notice that it is actually easier to pay with crypto than paying via fiat.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

That's great, this is just what i want to hear, the minimum quantity of distribution issued will cut the fear of massive dumping, i must commend the marketing team for putting this into consideration ,this gives me the believe that they are actually listening to the community 
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

We here in the forum have already asked ourselves this question. It was mentioned in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign "At the moment"
So maybe there will be one, I would be happy
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

That's great, this is just what i want to hear, the minimum quantity of distribution issued will cut the fear of massive dumping, i must commend the marketing team for putting this into consideration ,this gives me the believe that they are actually listening to the community  
Its nice summery. They spent more than 40% for project promotion and marketing purpose. But for bounty only 1% is not enough.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

1% for bounty hmm

Token distribution
Token sale:
154,000,000 SQZR (40%)
The Squeezer Platform:
130,900,000 SQZR (34%)
Team:
77,000,000 SQZR (20%)
Advisors:
19,250,000 SQZR (5%)
Bounty:
3,850,000 SQZR (1%)

Its nice summery. They spent more than 40% for project promotion and marketing purpose. But for bounty only 1% is not enough.

Why? This is a fairly good reward. Many projects do even less. I think that the Bounty campaign participants will be satisfied.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: