Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform  (Read 301241 times)
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:42:21 AM

Failover is set, but it never switched pools.

When you're not watching it does.  Check the pool and you will see the accepted shares corresponding to what you see in your miner.
This happens to me.

-tb-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:48:08 AM

They could be orphaned.  If you really did find a block, regardless of whether it was orphaned or not, it will show in the transactions tab.

If you get tired of solo-mining, you could always point that hashing power towards my pool.  We could use a little help Smiley

I'm thinking orphaned most likely. I might try your pool at some point, give me the link again? I'm kindof loyal to 2 others right now, but I'll at least check yours out for a few.

When you're not watching it does.  Check the pool and you will see the accepted shares corresponding to what you see in your miner.
This happens to me.

-tb-

The reason I say it didn't is, it would cycle through 16 other pools. They would all have to fail to get back to the one it was connected on. The odds of that... Plus I keep an eye on the output/pool connections when they switch.

Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:59:04 AM

It's been roughly 6 hours. I put 4mh of power to solo mining tag to see how it goes. According to Cgminer I have a bunch of accepts, some rejects. I don't think I found any blocks. In the past, an accept usually meant a found block, but the number of accepts I'm showing would make me rich.

Thoughts?

You seriously want thoughts? Ok.....

4mh aint shit. Real miners hitting this hard in pools. I am by no means big.. but I throw 9.7 at a pool, and im barely in the top 5 - 10. The way the difficulty works with TAG, you are literally rolling dice in Vegas.

There ya go! Get on a pool man.

Here's a prop to one of the best pool's with the fastest and most accurate stats I have ever seen. Torzsy, you rock man! (lower my fees man! LOL) http://tag.cryptominer.net
MobGod

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 02:01:49 AM

It's been roughly 6 hours. I put 4mh of power to solo mining tag to see how it goes. According to Cgminer I have a bunch of accepts, some rejects. I don't think I found any blocks. In the past, an accept usually meant a found block, but the number of accepts I'm showing would make me rich.

Thoughts?

4mh aint shit. Real miners hitting this hard in pools. I am by no means big.. but I throw 9.7 at a pool, and im barely in the top 5 - 10. The way the difficulty works with TAG, you are literally rolling dice in Vegas.

Here's a prop to one of the best pool's with the fastest and most accurate stats I have ever seen. Torzsy, you rock man! (lower my fees man! LOL) http://tag.cryptominer.net
+1 lower fee for a week

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Scrappy Do

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:13:38 AM

Thoughts?

+1 lower fee for a week

BTW.. Mob brought me to this pool Smiley
paladin281978

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:27:59 AM

tagbond
tagcash.net launching tomorrow?

vesperwillow

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:31:52 AM

Thoughts?

I meant thoughts on the acceptance and if they're likely orphan. Yes, 4mh isn't much to solo, I just wanted to see how the server head would react with it. I could throw 40 more amps of my total hash power at it, but then I'd be taking away from my other pools. I guess I'm not a real miner.

I'm in 2 TAG pools right now, and I'm finding the most blocks in all of them. Just wanted to kick the coin with solo and see how it compared. I found a little over 2,000 blocks solo, but likely all were orphan.

But thank you for your input Smiley

Scrappy Do

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:44:51 AM

Thoughts?

I meant thoughts on the acceptance and if they're likely orphan. Yes, 4mh isn't much to solo, I just wanted to see how the server head would react with it. I could throw 40 more amps of my total hash power at it, but then I'd be taking away from my other pools. I guess I'm not a real miner.

I'm in 2 TAG pools right now, and I'm finding the most blocks in all of them. Just wanted to kick the coin with solo and see how it compared. I found a little over 2,000 blocks solo, but likely all were orphan.

The fact you merely ask how to connect, and need help with config shows the hashrate you speak of, you do not own. Sorry... Game over. Get on a pool man.. I showed you the way.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:56:53 AM

Thoughts?

If you want to solo TAG, you gotta throw the kitchen sink at it...   Grin

-tb-

vesperwillow

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:24:34 AM

The fact that you merely ask how to connect, and need help with config shows the hashrate you speak of, you do not own. Sorry... Game over. Get on a pool man.. I showed you the way.

You mean the fact there's no solo instructions in the OP and I was curious to know if it was any different than normal, because I made a typo in my password line preventing me from connecting, and most other coins include a daemon and this one didn't? That's what you're pointing at? My sincere apologies for overlooking that while I was vpn'ing through an iffy wireless connection across city while at work.

You showed me the way? I'm already on 2 TAG pools. I think you're missing the point of just kicking around with solo mining. TAG isn't my only coin, I don't need to be in a bunch of pools for it.

And yeah I guess I don't own the hashrate I speak of. The extra 40 amp subpanel I just added is just bling. I use it mostly for LED strings to light my pool while I cpu mine and play tiddlywinks with my phone.

Gawsh, thanks. I know the way now.

zccopwrx

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:05:33 AM

Does the fact that its a PoS coin effect normal mining solo?? Being a pool op, I know stratum needs a little special consideration because of this..

I run http://tag.hashfaster.com (and all the hashfaster pools)..

If anyone still is looking for a pool to grab some Tags on, my pool is up since Oct 31st (yeah 2 days too late!) and we cracked our first block at 4mh, looking for more hashers to contribute to HashFaster's Crypto-mining Network's latest addition

We've ran pools since about May of this year and so far have had great success (LTC pool) so we want to expand to some newer coins such as TAG

http://tag.hashfaster.com or http://hashfaster.com

Thanks!
johndec

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:51:27 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 10:01:39 AM by johndec

I'm in. Only got 1450 kh/s but got a chance of jagging a frew free TAGs.

Edit: as soon as I give the pool a plug, it goes down....  Roll Eyes

Edit 2: Back up.  My have been my ISP slowing to a crawl..  Thanks for nothing Optus.

I'll go ahead and post this here before I make a [ANN] post.

TAGMining.Com mining pool is now up and running.

I won't blow smoke... it's a pretty standard pool, nothing new... just giving people options.

1% fee.
Standard 200 confirms to payout.
LP & stratum
Server located in San Francisco, CA, USA.

I will personally pay out 10 TAG to the first block finder, 5 TAG to the next 4, and then 2 TAG for the next 5.  These rewards will be paid when the 10th block is confirmed, so if you found multiple blocks I can pay you in one transaction.  I will be looking at how feasible it is to reward the block finder with a little extra TAG.  mmcFE offers it now in the configs, so I might just implement it in the future.

I started a litecoin pool a while back, but never really gained any following.  I figured I'd test this out again and see where it goes.

I'm open to all community suggestions if the pool is successful.

Let me know how it goes.  If there are any issues, please let me know via PM so I can correct them ASAP.
tagbond (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:10:47 AM

Ah Optus...fond memories..Wink

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:21:21 PM

Register at http://tagbond.com and post your ID number here, with an address to send 1 TAG.

In a couple of days time I will enable the referral system so that anytime you post your referral link (eg: http://tagbond.com/1 is mine, as my ID is 1), then you will receive 1 TAG for every person that signs up via that link automatically after email confirmation. This will be credited to your TagCash Web Wallet in our system, and when our TagCash Exchange Server is up and running later towards the end of the week, you can transfer out to your own TagCoin client.
(blah)

I went back to read the original post, however, it appears to have been changed to read "reserved"

Never the less,

ID 12948

TYjtiM69LFAUvutLgh3v52QKhDKnVgaXVT

Regards,

tagbond (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:26:40 PM

I need to put that back up, I took it off because a couple of Chinese users, were abusing it and creating fake addresses (about 8,000 before I stopped it)....

It is valid but please read the text - it says if others signup through your referral link, you will get rewarded for each person that signs up (and is valid, therefore they have to SMS verify not just email verify).

But..I gave you 1 TAG anyway, into the tagbond wallet...:-)

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:29:39 PM

I need to put that back up, I took it off because a couple of Chinese users, were abusing it and creating fake addresses (about 8,000 before I stopped it)....

It is valid but please read the text - it says if others signup through your referral link, you will get rewarded for each person that signs up (and is valid, therefore they have to SMS verify not just email verify).

But..I gave you 1 TAG anyway, into the tagbond wallet...:-)

Thanks Mate - still haven't received the email verification (but then again we're talking the Optus Network...)  Cheesy

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:34:34 PM

I received the the email verification in a few seconds, allthough I'm not on that Optus Network.

Possible it went to a spam folder or something?

The email verification went smoothly here. I haven't SMS verified it yet.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
tagbond (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:06:29 PM

Since we are talking verification here, just wanted to say how it will work at TAG for different levels...

We have 4 levels of verification -

1 - email
2 - SMS
3 - Government ID, with matching uploaded picture to profile
4 - Utility bill with address on it.

The most basic is email just to make sure you are not completely fake..:-), Level 2 is more for notifications if needed. Level 3 is used for ID when going to clubs, used as entry ID, or using your ID to prove who you are when getting rewards in person from a merchant, etc. The last one is used together with level 3 for our banks, who need this for AML and KYC procedures..

We have another level between 3 and 4 and that is a requirement for Filipino residents who have to be checked in person, to allow for cash in and cash out...as part of the EMI license we are getting. Just as a point of interest, the data kept on Filipinos and cashin/cashout functionality for Pesos has to be stored on servers in the Philippines, unlike the rest of our data which we think is pretty secure on Amazon Servers.

MobGod

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 04:09:20 PM

Since we are talking verification here, just wanted to say how it will work at TAG for different levels...

We have 4 levels of verification -

1 - email
2 - SMS
3 - Government ID, with matching uploaded picture to profile
4 - Utility bill with address on it.

The most basic is email just to make sure you are not completely fake..:-), Level 2 is more for notifications if needed. Level 3 is used for ID when going to clubs, used as entry ID, or using your ID to prove who you are when getting rewards in person from a merchant, etc. The last one is used together with level 3 for our banks, who need this for AML and KYC procedures..

We have another level between 3 and 4 and that is a requirement for Filipino residents who have to be checked in person, to allow for cash in and cash out...as part of the EMI license we are getting. Just as a point of interest, the data kept on Filipinos and cashin/cashout functionality for Pesos has to be stored on servers in the Philippines, unlike the rest of our data which we think is pretty secure on Amazon Servers.
Tag is that a hint you are close to the exchange release?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vesperwillow

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:15:47 PM

Anything interesting hidden in all of this clutter?

It's a good coin to mine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: