Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

This seems to be one of the coolest project that's I will join.. The concept is very unique. . we will look forward to this dev .. So keep it up 💪
Yes, I also liked the unique and unusual idea of this project. I hope that not to us alone, but also to large investors

Yes, aside from the supporters, this project also need to have huge volume of investors so that this will help the project to reach its goals and hopefully become successfully very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

It's good that the team is working hard and I'm sure they're working towards developing the project from all aspects. The team should keep coming up with new strategies

Agree, new strategies will help them to get more exposures and will have a high chance to attract more investors. I really hope that dev will reach their goals the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

It's good that the team is working hard and I'm sure they're working towards developing the project from all aspects. The team should keep coming up with new strategies

Agree, new strategies will help them to get more exposures and will have a high chance to attract more investors. I really hope that dev will reach their goals the soonest.
Everyone hope that. Almost of us hope they will be successful at their ICO.
I still can not understand for what purpose users will buy tokens. For example, I'm not interested in the starry sky for money, or rather not interested in such an application.
Only raising fund for running projects bro Smiley. Any other reason?

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but it seems to me that there are people who will not like this idea.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but it seems to me that there are people who will not like this idea.
Project is fairly good, their idea is good. i think that any project is not good for everyone. Anyone like it and dislike it again. To make a project attractive to everyone, the project's presentation and information need to be clear. Then the maximum people will like
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

Whatever idea it may be, there are always people to oppose it, thats just how things work. If not, maybe the team can create a new interest among people about astronomy.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

What is new strategies you meaning at here? I really want know more about your opinion. I have some idea, but maybe is old idea for promoting.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

What is new strategies you meaning at here? I really want know more about your opinion. I have some idea, but maybe is old idea for promoting.
I also want to know what new strategies are being discussed. Because I did not see any new updates from the developers. Maybe I missed something.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

I also want to know what new strategies are being discussed. Because I did not see any new updates from the developers. Maybe I missed something.
You can actually stay updated to their social media networks to be much more updated towards the project and also you can then know each possible update from the project which indeed can turn much usefull for the future.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

That would actually be their issue and i think that several investors would surely like the project and so they might invest into this. This project can surely not get a huge amount of support from various investors but it would actually get some good and huge investment to the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

Always new strategies should be introduces because new strategies and new features should always tend to be much profitable for the future as well as the past. This project should surely get a good profitable name ahead.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

Always new strategies should be introduces because new strategies and new features should always tend to be much profitable for the future as well as the past. This project should surely get a good profitable name ahead.
I think is best if we just wait for dev to see how it fans out because surely if they promise an update they will deliver

JoctanJoramGar1

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

There is a narrow theme for the blockchain market. I doubt that the project will be profitable. Who is the buyer of your product?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

I recently went through the white papers and the other informational documents,I think that there can be done improvement in those.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

Basically, not all people of crypto world will liked the idea of Asterisma project. Because there are some projects now that are more interesting and more realistic to become good kind of investments. It's just so happen that the team are new and just trying to gained good feedbacks from the people. But if we keep monitoring this project, probably they have good plans ahead for this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

What else new strategy? In my opinion all projects always use approximately identical measures for promotion of the projects and it isn't possible to invent something cardinally new meanwhile.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

I'm now seeing that the devs are now active answering all the inquiries and questions of supporters and investors. I'm expecting this will continue until this platform will be launched.
The team has been active since from the beginning to till now. And the team has continuously provided new updates related to the ico. Also, they give an answer to the queries which is asked by community members as well investors. And I am sure they will continue this thing until the project will launch.
This involvement will build a strong g bridge of understanding and trust which will add up to the value for every investor as they are prioritizing the investors questions with clarifications.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

Well, it depends what kind of strategy is that because even if it is new but their features is not really that quite good then still investors would probably has the chance to ignore the situation. If this platform will be handled by experts and professionals then it can be sure that this will really be a profitable project in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

We have the same issues, maybe the team still making a good plan on what could be the necessary step to make their project be more attractive towards the investors. And maybe, they want to make things sure so that there will be no problems that will rise in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

This project is really interesting, with a good marketing strategy I think it is going to teach a lot of people how constellation work. It could innovate a new idea as well if they are going to work with birth signs and stuff like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: