Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 06:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but it seems to me that there are people who will not like this idea.
Project is fairly good, their idea is good. i think that any project is not good for everyone. Anyone like it and dislike it again. To make a project attractive to everyone, the project's presentation and information need to be clear. Then the maximum people will like
It's normal that not all will like the project. We can't pleased all the people around as specialy in crypto community.  I will suggest to all people who don'tlike the project is if you not impress about project platform you can send comments but please don't  judge and criticized the project just because you dont like it. Don't do unto others what  you don't want others do unto you.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

I think this is a project as an ordinary project, although I can not understand why the developer does not sell the mobile application as most developers do.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

Such a romantic project, I rarely meet projects with such an idea - basically all aimed at making a profit

You have a point, but I find their platform not beneficial to all, and their sense of purpose creating the project don't have an impact.

Well, most of the projects now have their own features that only beneficial to some people and not to all, all of this will be base on how people will use it for them to get benefits too.
I agree, It will base on the people who is only interested about Constellations. This could be hard for the team to manage and gather investors since the project is very rare that few people loves it.

I think not only those who are interested in constellation will like this project, but also most of the members here if the developers will promote this project stating advantages that will get once they made their investments here.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

Such a romantic project, I rarely meet projects with such an idea - basically all aimed at making a profit

You have a point, but I find their platform not beneficial to all, and their sense of purpose creating the project don't have an impact.

Well, most of the projects now have their own features that only beneficial to some people and not to all, all of this will be base on how people will use it for them to get benefits too.
I agree, It will base on the people who is only interested about Constellations. This could be hard for the team to manage and gather investors since the project is very rare that few people loves it.

I think not only those who are interested in constellation will like this project, but also most of the members here if the developers will promote this project stating advantages that will get once they made their investments here.
When we face any issues and highlight them we could see the active involvement of dev team engaging and fixing all the bugs and we are able to execute our transactions with out any delay.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

Constellation fans are sure to be interested in this project, but I think it is not enough and needs more people to take part in it.

I think the project it is possible to apply also among astronauts and those who are going to become them. For example students of astronomical faculties can tell about this project to the teacher and he to start a lecture.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Constellation fans are sure to be interested in this project, but I think it is not enough and needs more people to take part in it.

Yes. We difinitely liked and interested with this project. And we are hoping that the team Asterisma will also acknowledged our presence and make a right way to promote this platform in the bitcoin forum and in the social medias. It is the only way to build a better community that will possibly caught the attentions of all investors in the crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

Yes. We difinitely liked and interested with this project. And we are hoping that the team Asterisma will also acknowledged our presence and make a right way to promote this platform in the bitcoin forum and in the social medias. It is the only way to build a better community that will possibly caught the attentions of all investors in the crypto world.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful within very limited period of time. They just needs to promote the project on various platforms. If they will promote it on social media platforms as well as on forum then they will definitely catch lot more attention from investors. Due to the team's hard work the  project will be succeed soon.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but it seems to me that there are people who will not like this idea.
Project is fairly good, their idea is good. i think that any project is not good for everyone. Anyone like it and dislike it again. To make a project attractive to everyone, the project's presentation and information need to be clear. Then the maximum people will like
It's normal that not all will like the project. We can't pleased all the people around as specialy in crypto community.  I will suggest to all people who don'tlike the project is if you not impress about project platform you can send comments but please don't  judge and criticized the project just because you dont like it. Don't do unto others what  you don't want others do unto you.

Such thing can't be avoided because we have different idea on the way we understand things. Even though you make suggestions, still it will happen again, unless the idea is pretty quite simple. Honestly, I really still don't get it what could be the benefits with this platform and how we can gain profits.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

In an investors perspective, I am wondering what could be the use of this kind blockchain aside from owning and trading an Augmented Reality constellation.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

The project is still new and maybe the team are still in the process of discussing about what kind of marketing strategy that they will create to boost their popularity here in this forum and in social networking sites.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

I think this is a project as an ordinary project, although I can not understand why the developer does not sell the mobile application as most developers do.

What do you mean by "selling" the app, it's an ICO lmao. The app has got to be free other wise why the heck would people pay for a no name app
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

And what is the essence of your idea? That is, how will drawing a starry sky help me? And is there a demo version of your application?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

What do you mean by "selling" the app, it's an ICO lmao. The app has got to be free other wise why the heck would people pay for a no name app
That gives a good sense Upsilon app launch for ICO participation seems a new trend which Asterisma have brought in the crypto world and there was various investors who feel this very interesting.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

And what is the essence of your idea? That is, how will drawing a starry sky help me? And is there a demo version of your application?
I think they might soon launch their beta version which would then indeed proove much more profitable and also more and more testers will turn towards this project which would make the popularity increase gradually.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

That gives a good sense Upsilon app launch for ICO participation seems a new trend which Asterisma have brought in the crypto world and there was various investors who feel this very interesting.
Yes, it does sounds much more intresting so more and more investors are making this project much more closer and i think that soon they might be having some huge profits ahead which would be preffered by each investor.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

I think they might soon launch their beta version which would then indeed proove much more profitable and also more and more testers will turn towards this project which would make the popularity increase gradually.
Even i am waiting for their beta veriosn as already i know that it is going to be much intresting ahead to join this project and also we can see some great changes ahead due to this platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

Even i am waiting for their beta veriosn as already i know that it is going to be much intresting ahead to join this project and also we can see some great changes ahead due to this platform.
If beta version is available that can bring more traffic also it will add a value and keep the platform reputed as this version enables to know the threats and avoid bugs and drive through a successful run.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

I personally think that the concept of this project is nice, but I am not able to see much growth in the community, I think that something must be done about it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

I personally think that the concept of this project is nice, but I am not able to see much growth in the community, I think that something must be done about it.
this is true, but it is likely only because the project is completely new and is just beginning its development. In any case, I think developers need to pay more attention to the advertising campaign, which works well to attract followers to the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

Yes you are right,  maybe because they just new, what you ask for them like transparency or about the progress of the project will be made soon. I am sure also that they will enhance the use of their project in order many will invest and join to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: