Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

in time I believe the BIT price will rise again, this is only natural because the BIT trend is being highlighted by the government in other countries, so the development or exchange rate of BIT currency is currently declining considerably.
well, but we never know when bitcoin prices will go up. so far all that can be done is predicting, and I also believe that bitcoin will be the most used coin, and in the future search. well, right now, it's starting to look.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

in time I believe the BIT price will rise again, this is only natural because the BIT trend is being highlighted by the government in other countries, so the development or exchange rate of BIT currency is currently declining considerably.
well, but we never know when bitcoin prices will go up. so far all that can be done is predicting, and I also believe that bitcoin will be the most used coin, and in the future search. well, right now, it's starting to look.

There is no doubt bitcoin has established a futuristic confidence amongst people all of the world and so they are craving by the day to invest in bitcoin in order to earn a decent return on their investment. This and many other things makes bitcoin special and bound to succeed in the future.
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

If you consider the confidentiality of Bitcoin payments, then the level of protection of personal data of network users is high enough.
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

We can never predict when bitcoin will go down and can rise again. But if we look at the development, the bitcon will be the most used coin and the investment field for the future for bitcoin users.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

I would consider that bitcoin is future coin where many people around the globe will be widely using this currency in terms of payment transactions because it is fast and reliable. As investment, bitcoin can make your lives improve since it's price value is increasing but sometimes there is fluctuations but nevertheless it is mostly going upward trend and able to gain good profit.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:16:18 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
Mostly altcoins will be used more widely as btc has just influenced traders to trade with crypto but alts mostly have much lower prices which makes it easier fir laymen to invest Into crypto too. Btc has defibitely shaped tge crypto industry and hence no doubtedly be the most powerful type of currency to have ever existed.
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

we will never know for sure, but it could be because bitcoin and cryptos day by day are being more recognised by people and being used more in daily basis, if we see future as a global society in global village where no more boundaries and gap, bitcoin in that scenario will be an ideal choice of an exchange system and yes it will be the coin of the future.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

Yep, well basically the cryptocurrencies system
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

As much as i want to say yes to this, i can't guarantee that, Bitcoin in the first crypto currency no doubt, but as you know Ethereum is rapidly gaining grounds, and as you know you can now trade with Ethereum before you can buy other coins out there, In this world of crypto currency, bitcoin is important, and that will certainly make it relevant in the future ..
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency bitcoin is really one of the future coin. And it is really good in our country how it progress very fast. Bitcoin will be the reason of the success of our world .Specially to those who have business and they used this bitcoin.
Open Block

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

I agree that it is possible to be the coin of the future, however I think it's too soon to tell.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

can say that there is a future in bitcoin because many people know bitcoin so it's better to buy more and stock then hold multiple years for sure profit if bitcoin will love in the coming years

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

I think so.and I think that bitcoin is created for our future in General and it is something new and still incredibly modern and progressive in our life

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

can say that there is a future in bitcoin because many people know bitcoin so it's better to buy more and stock then hold multiple years for sure profit if bitcoin will love in the coming years

Yes. Especially now with the digital age. Everything will almost all be connected through the internet with the IOT(Internet of Things). So it's vital to have a currency that's also digital. And that's where bitcoin comes in. So it's really a big possibility that bitcoin will become a necessity in the future.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will be the currency of the future that provides ease in transacting, bitcoin can also be used as an asset that is getting more profitable. Various advantages in 1 coin, and bitcoin is the answer.

longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

nice fud attempt, once again. Many people are here just for quick buck indeed and many for speculation, same as with forex and other markets. And some people simply invest because they believe in the technology..

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

yes, i do believe that bitcoin is the future of currency even though it is not the only coin in the market. bitcoin stood for so many years and still alive after a great fluctuation and devastation happened in the market. Just one thing to beat is the government who against with it and its capability to adapt the physical market.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

i think it is because bitcoin is never give up and i think the greatest coin in the future is no one except bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

After we look at bitcoin developments from the beginning to the present, I also believe that even now the price is down but someday the price will surely blow up again, I believe bitcoin will rise again quickly.

I believe in that thing, due to the fact that this currency is one of the loudest coin roaming around any form of medium of connection I guess this is a gret sign that it will be more than just what it is today in the future, it will help our fellow people to be still profitable in anything that we are doing, but I disagree with the speculations that this will replace the number one fiat which will be unlawful to the country who dont see this coin as part of their life.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

No, bitcoin itself is not a coin of the future! Bitcoin she coin today!
But the whole of the crypto currency is the future!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: