Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

yes bitcoin is the coin of the future.i am very impressed with bitcoin.i believe that bitcoin is the future of the money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:40:06 AM

After we look at bitcoin developments from the beginning to the present, I also believe that even now the price is down but someday the price will surely blow up again, I believe bitcoin will rise again quickly.

experts are debating about bitcoin and they can see the future of this coin that hopefully someday governments legalized bitcoin so that it would be probably used by people as their daily money to be used. Just like Japan since April 2018 they are now legalized bitcoin. hopefully sooner or later some countries legalized  bitcoin.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:50:48 AM

I definitely agree that bitcoin is the coin of the future and this will continuously to lead all the other cryptocurrencies that is emerging in the crypto market today until the future. Bitcoin has been effectively shown it's capability what it can do like doing fast and anonymous transactions with lesser fees. With bitcoin, sales taxes are not added onto any purchases since there will be no third party that can identify to track the transactions that are denominated. Bitcoin, though it is on the dip as of this writing it will definitely be back to spike again in the coming weeks to come for it's recovery.

Definitely yes Bitcoin is leading in all coins it's roots sued of other alts it's principles and rules stand firmly a lot of investors still believing and continue to pump up.
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

Is Bitcoin your future money? It is difficult to give the answer to this question. But there is a truth. We met with digital money thanks to Bitcoin. Your future money will be digital money. It is now being used actively in many European countries. In some countries, regulations were introduced by the state and tax reductions were applied. Such developments show that digital money is coming in time.
   Bitcoin is currently taking the lead in the digital money industry. But every day, their opponents are increasing and getting stronger. Alternatives to Bitcoin are increasing. How long until this is the case? We do not. Ethereum is the most serious rival right now. And it is being used and preferred by people.
   In the future will be digital money. We can not deny it. However, it will not only be Bitcoin. We should see this ...
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

After we look at bitcoin developments from the beginning to the present, I also believe that even now the price is down but someday the price will surely blow up again, I believe bitcoin will rise again quickly.

I believe in that thing, due to the fact that this currency is one of the loudest coin roaming around any form of medium of connection I guess this is a gret sign that it will be more than just what it is today in the future, it will help our fellow people to be still profitable in anything that we are doing, but I disagree with the speculations that this will replace the number one fiat which will be unlawful to the country who dont see this coin as part of their life.

I love that it could be happen someday that Bitcoin is a coin for the future, maybe it could be happen when cashless world come. Bitcoin is incredibly well and more people are embracing with it.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

yes I guess the bitcoin will be better, I think bitcoin is very popular in the future, and I hope bitcoin is very useful for people in the world
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

Yes Bitcoin That Coins The Future "Investing In bitcoin It's very fond of bitcoin will continue to rise up to 90% fore When we Suma can also control our thinkers so Bitcoin aka continues to rise then we must all work together  Smiley
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

Bitcoin is arguably the future money because bitcoin continues to grow in popularity from its earliest creation to the present, many of which use bitcoin as a means of transaction and also investment, so bitcoin can really be the money of the future.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

Humanity develops all the time. The financial sphere is also developing all the time. We are on the threshold of the greatest breakthrough. The revolution is now! Blockchain technology is actively involved in our lives. Crypto currency is becoming a means of payment already. I'm sure that crypto-currencies is our future. And it is quite possible that exactly bitcoin is a coin of the future!
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

I think so.bitcoin was originally created to be the currency of the future,so bitcoin is already even associated with the future currency
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

what we do know it's currently the most used and most popular cryptocurrency in the future an improvement may be made on Bitcoin and we may see some other coin take it's place at the moment there's no signs of this and Bitcoin is the leader by quite a bit...if something does replace Bitcoin as the most popular choice doesn't mean it will drop in price either....
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

I'm absolutely sure of that.I hope that bitcoin will continue to develop and become even closer to our future and to become the currency of the future

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, the only way for it to burst is to see it dump by the holder. No one has the full control over bitcoin which can make it suddenly dump.  The value ia all dependent to the people's demamd. Bitcoin is going to be the future, it will eventually gain recognition and people would start to choose it. Just enough righy orientation of the media and the Governor, surely bitcoin will have a big hit.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

after i see bitcoin survive for 8 years i believe that bitcoin is a coin of the future. bitcoin user always increases everytime, and the price always increase if i see about every year.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

we do know it's currently the most used and most popular cryptocurrency. In the future an improvement may be made on Bitcoin and we may see some other coin take it's place. But, at the moment there's no signs of this and Bitcoin is the leader by quite a bit. If something does replace Bitcoin as the most popular choice doesn't mean it will drop in price either....
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

the coin of the future is not bitcoin only. there are many coins that will be exist in the future.
just look at the altcoins, it is already exist so many. but only the decent coin will be survived.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

I do not think so, but I think it will go on for a short while and then it will become nothing more than what it is now in online trading
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

I think that cryptocurrency market is new because of that Bitcoin price go down and up so often. When this market develops and be better, Bitcoin will be more valuable and people will prefer it instead of real money.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency established in the year 2009 for the use of the human being. Bitcoin is changing the entire economic concepts of the world and which is the outstanding invention of the century which can pave a new path to the global community .Bitcoin is acquiring wide popularity because of its various usage, such as bitcoin as an investment,Safe and speedy transaction, it is anonymous useful for the domestic and international shopping and can be usable for the payment of the domestic service bills etc.So this is the coin of the future.

Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

Nobody knows what is going to happen, but we are expecting to see a good year again, i am not sure, but probably it will go up by a lot of money, and we all know that bitcoin is capable to increase by a lot of money because it has been doing it for more than a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: