Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

I think bitcoin will be joined by many more coins in the future. And bitcoin is unlikely to be to take a leading position.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

I think bitcoin will be joined by many more coins in the future. And bitcoin is unlikely to be to take a leading position.
Millions of coins already joined Bitcoin in the revolution at this moment my friend, check the data you'll see there are TONS of coins right now .
But the problem is not much of them are good enough with Bitcoin to make the dream come true , the dream about people will use cryptocurrency as their main currency in every transactions.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
You have a point, bitcoin can be the coin of the future. As of now it is the most expensive crypto and it is the oldest of all, and also as you can see it is the most popular crypto, when it talks about cryptocurrency; the first word that came in our mind is bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
oniracnai

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

I think this is possible. It will happen if one country accept all the terms of bitcoin. If their government make the trading of money not just in cash but the use of bitcoin in paying or buying something will be possible.
teddyppap

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
Talking to Bitocoin, many investors are concerned, according to the current market, btcoin is increasing rapidly and now we can pay for some bitocin, which is very convenient for all Investors and well-known people, besides the good ones to assert that bitocin can become currency in the future,

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

yes, until now I'm sure bitcoin will have a good future and will continue to grow, will be many people who are interested in bitcoin so there will be many places that can accept bitcoin and we will more easily use it
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

I think this is possible. It will happen if one country accept all the terms of bitcoin. If their government make the trading of money not just in cash but the use of bitcoin in paying or buying something will be possible.
difficult to predict and take the right time if the state receives bitcoin and legalizes bitcoin. it may be difficult for the state to accept bitcoin because of the anonymous bitcoin properties that can be used for unknown acts of crime and can harm others.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

yes, I think bitcoin is a future coin, because bitcoin is made for now and in the future, and many people want to get involved with bitcoin because it has been proven to change a person's life for the better, so there's no other reason bitcoin is a future coin.

COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

hopefully if that's the case why there's nothing going to be a problem if the future would be better than it would be if it was just a bit of a bit of a bitcoin that would be the coin for the future and I knew I was not just happy here most of bitcoins are going to be here because bitcoin is the one we hope for now because it's a problem for us.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin is a type of currency and a place of trade for the future. because bitcoin has a price that makes everyone attractive, and transacting with bitcoin is a breeze.

zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

Though one can't say what's the future coin or what the future coin will be either BTC, ETH, NEO, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash blablabla. Bitcoin would likely don't be the future coin because of some factors which are against it. One of the most is; till now no body came out to claim he/she created Bitcoin or where Satoshi is. Their are big coins that can be our future coin aside Bitcoin eg Ethereum or Ripple. 
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

difficult to predict and take the right time if the state receives bitcoin and legalizes bitcoin. it may be difficult for the state to accept bitcoin because of the anonymous bitcoin properties that can be used for unknown acts of crime and can harm others.
In the developing stage of Bitcoin, it may not be easy to maintain its stability and to be widely-accepted due to various factors, but it's potential to grow and stay stronger is possible. It can have a brighter future and be the coin of the future if we won't let disappointments and failures stop us from supporting it. It may be rocky now but success does not happen overnight, it would take a lot of time and dedication to reach the peak of success.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

when bitcoin was created in 2009 with a very low value, bitcoin made some people divided into 2 groups, that received bitcoin and resisted bitcoin, and some people did not care about bitcoin. because of bitcoin as the source of the problem.

until today these two groups cannot be united unless in the future bitcoin is accepted by the world, then these two groups will unite.

in the future, we will see that bitcoin will unite the world, giving advantages to the world, and also be the main factor that can overcome the monetary crisis.

niven.alarac

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

It is the coin now and the future coin also. We can say there are many coins moving around in the market, but the only one started it, is the bitcoin. If the demand still continues, for sure it will remain in the top compare to other coins.The reason it will be the future coin because of its popularity.
icomap24

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

I absolutely believe that bitcoin will be the coin of the future. Furthermore, I don't see the bank future and exchange future without bitcoin and  blockchain.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Bitcoin is very promising and popular currency. most of the people using it. because it's transaction is so fast and secure. it's Price is very high. day by day it's Price increasing.  So in future, its will  very popular. I think , in future, every country will accepting Bitcoin and using there transaction.  Bitcoin is future of gold.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

I strongly agree bitcoin as the coin of the future, bitcoin in the future better known and can be legal in various countries.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Well, I hope so.. there has been a lot of delimma nad blockage to it improvement and world acceptance. Obviously the big conglomirates are bot happy about this service because this post a big threat to their interests. Possibly could lessen a greal deal of money when the general public will use it and the big conglomirates will not benefit from it. So it might be possible that bitcoin could become the currency in the future but it has to really fight to reach the top.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

Bitcoin value will rise in the future no doubt about that fact despite the fact that is currently experiencing a downward direction, I believe before the end of the year bitcoin will raise to the new level of value.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

Some people don't believe that Bitcoin will suceed. There are many people who complain about its terrible scalability and perfomance and that's the reason why we should abandon Bitcoin. I don't agree with that. Why would we stop using something that changed the way we use money? There are interesting cryptocurrencies available on the market, but they don't have such big community which do their best to keep the coin alive without doing dangerous and illegal things. I'm certain that Bitcoin will survive thank to solutions like Lightning Network and SegWit.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: