Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

bitcoin is the king of the coin. The bitcoin value goes along with the investors' belief in the cryptocurency. However, I think the future of electronic money does not depend on bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the king and mother of all coins, and the bitcoin has a higher price than others. No on can surpass bitcoin and bitcion is the new gold. And bitcoin gives hope to the investors to earn profit. Many people trusting on bitcoin thats why bitcoin has a strong community.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

yes I think bitcoin could be a coin for the future and would probably be the official currency in some countries that have received bitcoin as payment because I see bitcoin has grown and many people are interested and investing in bitcoin
galaxing

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

yes, I'm very sure, bitcoin is the coin of the future, although after we see the development of bitcoin from the beginning until now, sometimes down and up, but someday, bitcoin will explode as in 2016.
even I think the bitcoin price will exceed from last year.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

Before now, there has not been anything like cryptocurrency and bitcoin being the first to be recognize means that it stands to be the coin of the future, if fully accepted and globally used. The invention of the currency makes it an alternative to the usual currency.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Before now, there has not been anything like cryptocurrency and bitcoin being the first to be recognize means that it stands to be the coin of the future, if fully accepted and globally used. The invention of the currency makes it an alternative to the usual currency.
even today, there are still many parties who are not so support bitcoin, thus causing bitcoin prices to go down. well, bitcoin can be said to be a future coin because the strongest candidate for the best coin now is bitcoin. so when all pihqk have supported bitcoin, then it will make bitcoin into coins in the future

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
al maruf

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

Currently Bitcoin is an important coin. But in reality it does not exist. Its place is just online. This is the virtual currency. Since the importance of Bitcoin to the present world, it can be said as a future coin.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

We'll never know if bitcoin will remain the most popular coin in the next few years. One thing's for sure: cryptocurrency will definitely increase power and influence in the near future.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

Absolutely ! Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto money. I think he's the brightest tokens of the future.
Bitcoin and eth are my most trusted coins. I think they are the most valuable coins on the market because they have their own network.
We will see more of the crypt money later.
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

Yes I agree with you. But bitcoin is a alternative investment, not like stocks that are the main investment. But i hope in the future bitcoin can be legal in every country in the world.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

Yeah bitcoin is the future coin.Cause you know huge number of people like it and invested on this valuable coin.I think this coin will become number one coin in future.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

Yes, of course, Bitcoin is the coin of the future. I say that Bitcoin is a future coin because I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to survive into the future and will be the coin that everybody in the world desires. I believe this will happen sometime in the future.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

I can say yes bitcoin coin of the future as I see it continues to increase its price this very important coin

akshayp

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Tim Draper who made over $1 billion by getting early on Twitter, Skype, Tesla had this to say:
he told Forbes:
"In five years, if you try to use fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be so relevant... there will be no reason to have the fiat currencies."

John McAfee - creator of the antivirus software predicts that Bitcoin will hit $500,000 within three years.

Mark Cuban changed his long-term skepticism and invested in a Bitcoin ETN. But he said you got to pretend like you’ve lost your money like collecting art or baseball card.

Bill Gates mentioned in 2014 during an interview that Bitcoin is “Better Than Currency”

Richard Branson Thinks Bitcoin is Working and is an investor in Bitpay a Bitcoin payment processing platform

Of course, there’s no guarantees these guys will be right, but they’re the 1% and we’re the 99%. So who would you listen to?

Warren Buffett is probably one of the famous Billionaires who says Bitcoin is “The Real Bubble”
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

ou can also call it that, it is now investors are interested to invest and I hope the future it will be more powerful and developed than the current digital coin the future develop more
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

Bitcoin spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and would be the most likely to be the center stage in the future. Bitcoin is still developing and would still be improving in the upcoming years. Bitcoin would be better than ever especially with many people having their own visions that can raise bitcoin up. Even though bitcoin has its ups and downs and has a volatile nature, bitcoin is still the center stage and the base of cryptos.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

Yes I agree with you. But bitcoin is a alternative investment, not like stocks that are the main investment. But i hope in the future bitcoin can be legal in every country in the world.

Bitcoin is an asset which can give you the best return than anything else if you stay invested during the year. It has proved time and again from past so many years that people heave become millionaire and billionaire by investing and holding it.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

it's clear that bitcoin will be the currency of the future that will make it easier for its users,
just a matter of time its bitcoin will crawl into a very high price that will surpass the price
in December 2017, and I'm sure bitcoin will remain first among altcoin more
ubander

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

Yes I guess the bitcoin will be better, I think bitcoin is very popular in the future, and I hope bitcoin is very useful for people in the world.
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Look at the Bitcoin movement. It has shaken the international economy. Now say trading / transaction, all we understand bitcoin. That day is not far, bitcoin will be the only one currency.
Nolivelasco13

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

I think bitcoin is very popular in the future, and I hope bitcoin is very useful for people in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: