Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2079 times)
louis sean

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

I think that bitcoin is a popular coin it will rise very much. bitcoin think will make itself known to many people at the moment, some people do not understand bitcoin. well, bitcoin is the currency that will make itself known through no time
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
I think so yes...  Bitcoin is a king of all coin eversince even sometimes the value is geeting low.  But surely still hit the high price were expectedly.  And become famous all over the world.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

for me i think not only bitcoin will be the coins of the future. Other coins like ETH, ripple, monero and others have the same opportunities and opportunities in the future, The digital currency is still considered to be "virtual", with no place in the portfolio. It is hard to make bitcoin a new currency of the future.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Bitcoin has been effectively shown it's capability what it can do like doing fast and anonymous transactions with lesser fees.It is on the dip as of this writing it will definitely be back to spike again in the coming weeks to come for it's recovery.Bitcoin is the coin of the future and this will continuously to lead all the other cryptocurrencies that is emerging in the crypto market today until the future.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

At my opinion bitcoin is our future, many governments will start rebuilding their money very soon and cryptourrencies are the best way how to change everything. Grin

JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

As the central banks say, more research is needed. So now, they will be very cautious. However, one thing is clear: The future of currencies may or may not include digital cash - but government-backed currency, if it is issued, will be very different from Bitcoin.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

I think bitcoin is a future coin, because bitcoin is made for now and in the future, and many people want to get involved with bitcoin because it has been proven to change a person's life for the better
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

Looking forward that the bitcoin coin is the  future coin which  will helps the people in needs .Hoping also that this coin will increase and be the international coin .

faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

Yes its the coin of future and with time it will be accepted by all..
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

BTC is the future Coin,in fact, is the Apex Coin  when it comes to Cryptocurrency. Its just that I always scared when its comes to price fluctuations. it will affect the value of your futures contract and the potential profit and losses related to it. Investors must be very cautious and monitor any investment that they make.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

Look at the Bitcoin movement. It has shaken the international economy. Now say trading / transaction, all we understand bitcoin. That day is not far, bitcoin will be the only one currency.

If Bitcoin is the only currency I think it's a very silly thing because Bitcoin is not as good as paper money.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

I believe that maybe bitcoin has been accepted in some countries in the future and this will be protected.Many bitcoin users has a very bright and very promising future investment.I believe bitcoin can be the money of the future and it is only against the time when it will happen.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

I think Yes. bitcoin is the coin of the future because its easier to invest and to give you the best alternative process in the future it will give a good processes in every country its an stage or center that make you a legal in the the world
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

I wish it would be, this is our dream. I want Bitcoin to be a future coin because the price is so valuable and it has many uses. This is totally easy to invest and make your money grow. I hope it happened even though it had a long processing.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is the coin of the future or currency of the cryptocurrency world because bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency that aims to become a payment system that can work without a single administrator or central banks. Why coins of the future because in this modern world the technology is changing too fast, so maybe in the future and with the help of Bitcoin we can enter into cashless society if bitcoin’s acceptance increase and many innovations happen. Smiley
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

Bitcoin is the main coin in crypto, bitcoin is more popular than other crypto coins and many people who want to have bitcoin. Bitcoin is more likely to be a future coin than on other crypto coins.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

This will take a long time but this will be an advantage for us early bitcoin users because we know the strategy here in this kind of currency but still I hope it will be more improved when it becomes our future currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

After I joined and became a member of Bitcoin I believe indeed at this time the state of Bitcoin is declining but I am sure that for the time
the future will increase to the currencies of all developing countries. Thanks
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

I think bitcoin is not so important in the future but the technology that bitcoin will use will still be in the future, as I see the future has the development of a very good digital currency that could be a world financial solution.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

For me,  bitcoin is the coin of the future simply because it is already been known digital currency of the new generation. Although it price value is down but surely its price will increase in the near coming months until the end of 2018, since we are in the generation where everything moves within the connection of internet and everything is under the influence of digital so there are a big chance that bitcoin will surpass all other cryptocurrencies and will lead them all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: