Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2020, 11:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 387 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 363171 times)
european_guy
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:01:51 PM
 #2641

Hi All FreeBitco.in user, what is your highest continuous loss streak when playing "Auto Bet" Multiply BTC? Your Payout Rate is "2.0"? "2.1"? or what? Hope to get more findings.
The game is fair with a 95 % payout rate. Loss streaks are bound to happen in every random game. I didn't know you can get a payout of 2.1 ..?
1607039666
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1607039666

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1607039666
Reply with quote  #2

1607039666
Report to moderator
1607039666
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1607039666

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1607039666
Reply with quote  #2

1607039666
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1607039666
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1607039666

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1607039666
Reply with quote  #2

1607039666
Report to moderator
Chiefomatic
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:04:06 PM
 #2642

Hi All FreeBitco.in user, what is your highest continuous loss streak when playing "Auto Bet" Multiply BTC? Your Payout Rate is "2.0"? "2.1"? or what? Hope to get more findings.

Well, I lost 19 in a row today. Guess I'm just really really really REALLY unlucky.
Farfenkugel
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 81
Merit: 10


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:10:26 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 08:23:37 PM by Farfenkugel
 #2643

I have hit the jackpot of 0.001 two times.

But im -0.02 btc overall, lost everything 3x on a lose strike.

Highest lose strike was 14 on normal 2.0 rate

Edit : 5min after i posted this message if hit the jackpot a 3th time ! To bad i only won 0.0011


Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
celaw
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 9
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:45:35 PM
 #2644

Hi All FreeBitco.in user, what is your highest continuous loss streak when playing "Auto Bet" Multiply BTC? Your Payout Rate is "2.0"? "2.1"? or what? Hope to get more findings.

Well, I lost 19 in a row today. Guess I'm just really really really REALLY unlucky.

Wow... My current max streak loss is 15 in a row as in "clean" up all my BTC... Haha..
ezeminer
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1111

Lie down. Have a cookie


View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:22:13 PM
 #2645

Hi All FreeBitco.in user, what is your highest continuous loss streak when playing "Auto Bet" Multiply BTC? Your Payout Rate is "2.0"? "2.1"? or what? Hope to get more findings.

Well, I lost 19 in a row today. Guess I'm just really really really REALLY unlucky.

Wow... My current max streak loss is 15 in a row as in "clean" up all my BTC... Haha..
On a 3.0 multiplier I had a loss streak hit like 23 or 24

dhamijad
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 169
Merit: 100


View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:44:20 PM
 #2646

Feature request:

Hi, admin. If it's possible, I'd like to transfer some money from my account to another freebitco.in user without having to go through blockchain. Is this possible? If I know the other user's ID, how can I send them money directly from my account? Please add this feature, because I think it would be very easy to do, and wouldn't harm business.

Also, another request would be to create "accounts." Basically, I want to keep a majority of my money in a locked away account that I couldn't spend on multiply BTC. Sometimes, I hit max by accident, and I run the risk of gambling my whole wallet on one bet. If I had multiple accounts, I could organize my spending. Have one for savings, personal, business, and then gambling. Each with different security options (e.g., must use 2FA for withdrawal).

DiceBot   FreeBTC   MoonBTC   NiceHash   Prime🎲   BTCRush   Stake
Myfe
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 255


View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:41:01 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 02:58:18 AM by Myfe
 #2647

We're in the midst of a RESPECTABLE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 2x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 4 Rewards Points for a free roll, 2 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 2 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco



And as promised a few announcements are on their way...I'll start with our statement on the potential for a hard fork, which was recently posted to the Free BTC landing page.

Quote from: FreeBitco.in Official Hard Fork Statement
Recently, there have been discussions about the possibility of a bitcoin hard fork happening so we wanted to address the issue for users who have their coins stored with us.

We feel that the possibility of a hard fork has been greatly exaggerated, however we are prepared to deal with it if it does happen.

If there is a hard fork, we shall always follow the longest chain (the chain with the most proof of work) as our primary coin. Bitcoins on the secondary chain however, will be made available for withdrawal by users after there has been a clear winning chain. So for each satoshi that users have with us, they will receive 2 (or more if there are multiple forks), one on the longest chain and one in the minority chain/s.

Are any of your other online or exchange wallets making such public statements to put your mind and your Bitcoin at ease?

Please help us spread the word about our loyalty to you.
jaysabi
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1042


★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!


View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:51:50 AM
 #2648

Hi All FreeBitco.in user, what is your highest continuous loss streak when playing "Auto Bet" Multiply BTC? Your Payout Rate is "2.0"? "2.1"? or what? Hope to get more findings.

Well, I lost 19 in a row today. Guess I'm just really really really REALLY unlucky.

Wow... My current max streak loss is 15 in a row as in "clean" up all my BTC... Haha..
On a 3.0 multiplier I had a loss streak hit like 23 or 24

Interesting but not unheard of. The odds at 3x are 31.67%, so probability of failure on any roll is 68.33%. The odds of failing 23 times in a row then is .01571%, making the odds roughly 1 in 6,365. Slim odds for any one gambling session, but the longer you play, the more likely you are to eventually hit a streak like that.

FireXX
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 59
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:22:33 PM
 #2649

** NEW PROMO - GIVING AWAY 0.0005 BTC to each user! **

Steps to claim your 0.0005 BTC :

1) Sign up at http://freebitco.in (Ignore if you have already signed up)
2) Post the BTC address with which you have signed up, in this thread, to activate your bonus
3) Play for free on the website to win free Bitcoins. Once you have played for free atleast 10 times, 0.0005 BTC will be automatically credited to your account in addition to any amount you may have already won!

Offer open until further notice.
is this still working nowadays?
i mean the bonus for posting my address
Myfe
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 255


View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 01:52:23 PM
 #2650

** NEW PROMO - GIVING AWAY 0.0005 BTC to each user! **

Steps to claim your 0.0005 BTC :

1) Sign up at http://freebitco.in (Ignore if you have already signed up)
2) Post the BTC address with which you have signed up, in this thread, to activate your bonus
3) Play for free on the website to win free Bitcoins. Once you have played for free atleast 10 times, 0.0005 BTC will be automatically credited to your account in addition to any amount you may have already won!

Offer open until further notice.
is this still working nowadays?
i mean the bonus for posting my address

This bonus is nearly 4 years old, it's not active at this time. Good question.
ezeminer
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1111

Lie down. Have a cookie


View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:57:52 PM
 #2651

Hi All FreeBitco.in user, what is your highest continuous loss streak when playing "Auto Bet" Multiply BTC? Your Payout Rate is "2.0"? "2.1"? or what? Hope to get more findings.

Well, I lost 19 in a row today. Guess I'm just really really really REALLY unlucky.

Wow... My current max streak loss is 15 in a row as in "clean" up all my BTC... Haha..
On a 3.0 multiplier I had a loss streak hit like 23 or 24

Interesting but not unheard of. The odds at 3x are 31.67%, so probability of failure on any roll is 68.33%. The odds of failing 23 times in a row then is .01571%, making the odds roughly 1 in 6,365. Slim odds for any one gambling session, but the longer you play, the more likely you are to eventually hit a streak like that.
Yeah, this happened after about 20k rolls

Rinaze
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 100



View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:32:07 AM
 #2652

Does anybody knows if the owner of FreeBitco owns other faucet(s) on public record or is FreeBitco the only one they had?

LTU_btc
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1806
Merit: 898



View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 06:21:11 PM
 #2653

Does anybody knows if the owner of FreeBitco owns other faucet(s) on public record or is FreeBitco the only one they had?
He owns only Freedoge.co.in.




▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
 WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Ludwig Von
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 307



View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:02:39 PM
 #2654

 Cheesy Will we be rewarded if we have the guts to sit out this (sxxt) storm leaving our balance in our Freebitco account? Just a suggestion he Myfe and chief.   Wink

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
mrcash02
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!


View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:07:28 PM
 #2655

Cheesy Will we be rewarded if we have the guts to sit out this (sxxt) storm leaving our balance in our Freebitco account? Just a suggestion he Myfe and chief.   Wink

I think the reward will be the 0.01% interest daily over your Bitcoin balance as usual.  Grin

 
                                . ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ludwig Von
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 307



View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:11:51 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 07:33:39 PM by Ludwig Von
 #2656

Cheesy Will we be rewarded if we have the guts to sit out this (sxxt) storm leaving our balance in our Freebitco account? Just a suggestion he Myfe and chief.   Wink

I think the reward will be the 0.01% interest daily over your Bitcoin balance as usual.  Grin

That would be great news for me!  Cheesy As for the moment it is this : 0.0126556%  Cool Cool

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Rinaze
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 100



View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:29:50 PM
 #2657

Cheesy Will we be rewarded if we have the guts to sit out this (sxxt) storm leaving our balance in our Freebitco account? Just a suggestion he Myfe and chief.   Wink
Quote
If there is a hard fork, we shall always follow the longest chain (the chain with the most proof of work) as our primary coin. Bitcoins on the secondary chain however, will be made available for withdrawal by users after there has been a clear winning chain. So for each satoshi that users have with us, they will receive 2 (or more if there are multiple forks), one on the longest chain and one in the minority chain/s.
That's their official statement in the event of a hard fork and unfortunately nothing about extra rewards.

Coin_Collector
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:55:16 PM
 #2658

@wetsuit and @Myfe

I have found a spelling mistake on your site.

https://s4.postimg.org/h1f6318y5/Screenshot_20170717-224607.jpg
abstmain
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 165
Merit: 10


View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:03:21 PM
 #2659

What are the ways to get reward points? Can I buy them?
Chris314
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 266


View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:38:44 PM
 #2660

What are the ways to get reward points? Can I buy them?

Play free btc, or Hi Lo game. You get some from your referrals too. But you can't buy them.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 387 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!