Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400675 times)
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:54:27 AM

Also lost too many satoshi in Hi Lo game, so have stopped playing it now. I use the website to save my satoshi, earn interest on them. And yes you can pay anyone with, you only have to withdraw to the person's address. Just the slow (and cheap) withdraw is not immediate, so the receiver has to know it'll take a few hours to receive his payment.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

I think that's the natural line of logic. I haven't actually 'made payment' to anyone, but if I consider my withdraw to CoinPot as payment [to my account at CoinPot] then I have done so. I think it's just how you use the term.

I forgot to mention that it was from FreeDoge.co.in to CoinPot but the process is the same.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
Lilpete888

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:21:12 PM

Feel sick even thinking about what ive lost, i had a good strategy too, not martingale you will defo loose all your balance eventually doing that... i deposited 0.2 this morning got it upto 0.51 pretty easily doing what i do on 1.5... i thought about stopping but i just wanted to win just a litte bit more to hopefully pay my credit card debt off then boom everything went to shit, im literally broke, they say only gamble what you can afford to loose, but nothing great comes to those who dont take risks in life, i worked out if i free roll 12 times aday everyday in 14 years il get my 0.5 back XD

I now have 0.00001700 theres a long road ahead :-/

I hope it could helps you feel better to point out that your loss is actually not that much. You "only" lost 0.2 (it's still very big for me), as it is what you invested this morning, the rest 0.31 you temporarily gain is a opportunity lost, a profit that is "revoked" from you. So yeah, let's not see it as losing half btc, it'll stress you too much.

And on the very positive note, your hourly claim should drastically increasing, isn't it?

Yeah true i am ok now just free rolling from now on, il never deposit my own bitcoin again
Vulcan32

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:08:10 AM

Yeah true i am ok now just free rolling from now on, il never deposit my own bitcoin again

Why not? Depositing an amount you feel comfortable with for the 0.01% daily interest is actually not a bad idea. You will earn 1 satoshi per day for each 10 000 satoshis in your balance. Besides the daily interest, another benefit of depositing a small amount of bitcoins is that if you deposit more than 2 times your FREE BTC earnings (I remember wetsuit saying this in this forum), you won't have to solve captchas on your free rolls. You can see your FREE BTC earnings by clicking STATS and then PERSONAL STATS.

Forget about MULTIPLY BTC and just stick to FREE BTC and use reward points to boost your FREE BTC earnings from time to time or collect reward points to exchange for bitcoins, which you can do when you collect 100 000 reward points. Thus you will slowly but steadily increase your bitcoin holdings without any risk of loosing. The only risk is that you don't own the private keys of your bitcoins in FreeBitco (as in any other web wallet), so if it goes out of business or gets hacked you may loose your bitcoins. Fortunately, FreeBitco is an old and well established website with a clear business model, so I believe it will be around for many more years, but you should be aware that there's always a risk when you deposit bitcoins to a website or an exchange, so don't deposit what you can't afford to loose. Unlike most of the other web wallets FreeBitco at least compensates you to a certain degree for the risk you take by providing daily interest on your bitcoin. If you want to increase your account security you can use a strong password and activate 2 factor authentication (2FA).
CatFur

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:40:47 AM

Why not? Depositing an amount you feel comfortable with for the 0.01% daily interest is actually not a bad idea. You will earn 1 satoshi per day for each 10 000 satoshis in your balance. Besides the daily interest, another benefit of depositing a small amount of bitcoins is that if you deposit more than 2 times your FREE BTC earnings (I remember wetsuit saying this in this forum), you won't have to solve captchas on your free rolls. You can see your FREE BTC earnings by clicking STATS and then PERSONAL STATS.

Forget about MULTIPLY BTC and just stick to FREE BTC and use reward points to boost your FREE BTC earnings from time to time or collect reward points to exchange for bitcoins, which you can do when you collect 100 000 reward points. Thus you will slowly but steadily increase your bitcoin holdings without any risk of loosing. The only risk is that you don't own the private keys of your bitcoins in FreeBitco (as in any other web wallet), so if it goes out of business or gets hacked you may loose your bitcoins. Fortunately, FreeBitco is an old and well established website with a clear business model, so I believe it will be around for many more years, but you should be aware that there's always a risk when you deposit bitcoins to a website or an exchange, so don't deposit what you can't afford to loose. Unlike most of the other web wallets FreeBitco at least compensates you to a certain degree for the risk you take by providing daily interest on your bitcoin. If you want to increase your account security you can use a strong password and activate 2 factor authentication (2FA).

+1

A calculated risk I'm willing to take, and actually taking.

More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:30:07 AM

You can't really get any significant amount of reward points without wagering significant amounts in multiply btc.

Vulcan32

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:56:09 AM

You can't really get any significant amount of reward points without wagering significant amounts in multiply btc.

True. That is why it's better to use the reward points to periodically activate a 1000% FREE BTC bonus. The bonus works for 24 hours, so (at the time of this writing) if you manage to make 14 or more free rolls within this 24 hour period you will earn more satoshis than encashing the reward points for BTC.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:28:43 PM

The multiply game is really always tempting me and I lose especially when I become greedy. Always hoping for the $200 and the lottery though. It's really a great site to win some FREE BTC.

bachvs

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:34:09 PM

Any old timer here?
I just wanna know how long it took you guys to "level up"?
I'm a new user, this is my second month, I was shocked when I see someone's screenshot, his lowest hourly hour is like ten times of mine.

About the hi and lo, I once won 50k then lose them all in less than 5 minutes 😂

C
What is C?
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:15:18 PM

Any old timer here?
I'm a new user, this is my second month, I was shocked when I see someone's screenshot, his lowest hourly hour is like ten times of mine.

Level up doesn't take much time. It takes much money as you have to play Hi Lo game or buy lottery tickets to increase the free roll bonus.
I've played Hi Lo too much, that's why I'm at maximum (whereas only on the site for 4 months), but my bonus will decrease one day as I don't lose money anymore in Hi Lo game.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Lilpete888

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:23:14 PM

Well luckily after losing my 0.5 balance i deposited 0.004 im up to 0.2 now since yesterday and being very carefull how i play... thanks for the advise tho everyone
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

Any old timer here?

You need activity of 240 to be a Sr. Member and 480 to be a Hero Member. Each activity point represents 1 day (provided you post 14 times every 2 weeks). So you can be a Sr. Member inside a year.

bachvs

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:30:24 AM

Any old timer here?

You need activity of 240 to be a Sr. Member and 480 to be a Hero Member. Each activity point represents 1 day (provided you post 14 times every 2 weeks). So you can be a Sr. Member inside a year.

I was referring to level up in freebitco.in

2 days ago I was at 50%, now go back to 40 something :/

Man, I love this game.
Started from 0, went up high, then go back to where I started.

I blame hi and lo for that lol.

C
What is C?
ivebeenpwnd2

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

The percent is the amount you have spent in the Hi/Low game and buying lottery tickets compared to the amount you have received from free rolls. I don't believe the exact ratio has been given though so people cant try and game the system.
CatFur

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:05:16 AM

Let me guess. The 'system' is to spam on a forum like this asking people to sign up in exchange for 'a nice system to earn around 200,000 satoshis per hour'.

CatFur

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:32:51 AM

The percent is the amount you have spent in the Hi/Low game and buying lottery tickets compared to the amount you have received from free rolls. I don't believe the exact ratio has been given though so people cant try and game the system.

Are you guys referring to the percentage right on top of the payout table? I don't quite understand that either. It says that playing Multiply BTC will increase it 4x faster and buying lottery tickets will increase it to 20x faster. But mine has never gone down.

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:36:38 AM

Are you guys referring to the percentage right on top of the payout table? I don't quite understand that either. It says that playing Multiply BTC will increase it 4x faster and buying lottery tickets will increase it to 20x faster. But mine has never gone down.

Playing free rolls without playing multiply BTC or buying lottery tickets makes it go down.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CatFur

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:41:04 AM

Playing free rolls without playing multiply BTC or buying lottery tickets makes it go down.

I see. I keep buying tickets that's why.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:40:05 AM

I just tried to login to my account, got locked and got message
    Please check your email inbox for a link to authorize your login request 
it was suspected (something like) I'm logging in from different place since last time
I don't remember the exact word and (stupidly Lips sealed) deleted the email already
after I clicked the link, I was told to login within 15 mins... I logged in fine & everything ok
has this happened to anyone before? should I worry? will I continue to login this way from now on?

I'm not sure if it's related or not, my chrome crashed yesterday when I'm still logged on the site
also I have to re-login whenever I close the browser even if I didn't click logout

CatFur

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:06:47 AM

I just tried to login to my account, got locked and got message
    Please check your email inbox for a link to authorize your login request 
it was suspected (something like) I'm logging in from different place since last time
I don't remember the exact word and (stupidly Lips sealed) deleted the email already
after I clicked the link, I was told to login within 15 mins... I logged in fine & everything ok
has this happened to anyone before? should I worry? will I continue to login this way from now on?

I'm not sure if it's related or not, my chrome crashed yesterday when I'm still logged on the site
also I have to re-login whenever I close the browser even if I didn't click logout

Never happened to me. This might be a stupid suggestion, but have you checked your deleted messages because some [all?] email clients have a thrash folder that stores deleted emails. The 're-login' problem sounds like a problem with you browser, but I hope someone with a more technical knowledge will confirm this, or someone from FreeBitco.in.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: