Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400809 times)
Warfare

Activity: 1054
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

LOTTERY ROUND 149
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #2 with 3,024 tickets.
#1 won 1.43086695 BTC with 461,520 tickets.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neosi1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

Ok, so I am not a bot but I also don't have the pleasure of having internet at my house so I have to use my cell to claim and play on. I am disabled with multiple spine surgeries so I am home all the time, plus a newborn that's up every few hours during the night and my amounts have been halved and been trying really hard to hit that 30k mark and just can't get there no matter how much I play. My personal stats for Multiply BTC game is -0.00061524 so I am no where near in a place I can say I have benefited at all from this site other than putting my time into it to get everything lost on the game due to bad luck streaks, but to have my claim amounts cut in half also is very frustrating because I can't get anywhere. How can I get this reversed on my account?? My account ID is 12198023. My public IP is 69.57.204.55. I really enjoy the freebitco.in site. I love the game no matter how many times I lose but I hate getting punished for something I have never even done. I've never used a bot on anything and pretty sure a bot can't even be added to a phone without causing problems on my phone that   I can't afford to lose either so I wouldn't dare even try it for the life of me. Please help.

I have spinal problems too so feel you pain but also with freebitco. I don't want to deposit so the only way to increase the roll is to spend what you've already won either in sats or rp, I'm really not sure to carry on or not, but I hope your health improves
ADSRT

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

TheQuin hi there, sorry but is there any thread or place to put my referral to freebitco.in I kind have no friends interested in crypto and new here and things still mystery to me thanks in advance.
You can put it on your signature here like I did.
Also faucethub.io is a faucet community which has a chat. You can't post referral links in the public chat but you can in PMs, and those people are the most likely to be interested in a Bitcoin faucet (as it's a faucet community).

Thank you I will try what you have suggested
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

Ok, so I am not a bot but I also don't have the pleasure of having internet at my house so I have to use my cell to claim and play on. I am disabled with multiple spine surgeries so I am home all the time, plus a newborn that's up every few hours during the night and my amounts have been halved and been trying really hard to hit that 30k mark and just can't get there no matter how much I play. My personal stats for Multiply BTC game is -0.00061524 so I am no where near in a place I can say I have benefited at all from this site other than putting my time into it to get everything lost on the game due to bad luck streaks, but to have my claim amounts cut in half also is very frustrating because I can't get anywhere. How can I get this reversed on my account?? My account ID is 12198023. My public IP is 69.57.204.55. I really enjoy the freebitco.in site. I love the game no matter how many times I lose but I hate getting punished for something I have never even done. I've never used a bot on anything and pretty sure a bot can't even be added to a phone without causing problems on my phone that   I can't afford to lose either so I wouldn't dare even try it for the life of me. Please help.

Unfortunately that's how life goes, innocent people invariably have to bear the brunt of the actions of others. May I ask why you're trying to hit the 30k mark? Is it so that you can make a withdrawal? If that is so, I'd suggest you leave them there because that amount, over time, will help in getting rid of captcha and eventually restore your halved base payout to normal.

Since you are already making faucet claims, why not join some more and transfer them over to FreeBitco.in? Not only will you earn interest on your balance, it will, again, eventually get rid of captcha and restore your halved base payout.

I'm not much of a gambler but I buy some lottery tickets just in the remote chance that I might win. This will also help. I don't play Multiply but that is just my personal preference.

So if you only do one [or better a combination] of these things: make deposits, buy lottery tickets and keep your balance, you will still have a pretty good chance to get your halved base payout back to normal.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
maka2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Not looking to withdraw. Just want to begin being able to accumulate interest. I probably won't ever end up withdrawing unless I ever actually reached 1 whole bitcoin but that probably won't happen for me. I'm too much of a gambler. i like having more to play with so I spend hours on the game. Just simple small goals for me. But even if i hit the 100% to next goal then I would just be earning what everyone else is able to earn currently. To me that isn't worth spending everything on the lottery just to try to get there. I'd just like to have my account restored to normal. I can understand lowering the bots and they will continue to claim no matter what they get, but bots also probably won't be searching through a forum to fix their account because they wouldn't notice. I do....I am part of another faucet already and am not being punished for claiming. I've slowly been giving up on freebitco.in and moving to it instead because I'm not getting anywhere with my amounts halved.
H4M24

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

I cant log in to my account Sad the verification mail never gets to me
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

I can understand lowering the bots and they will continue to claim no matter what they get, but bots also probably won't be searching through a forum to fix their account because they wouldn't notice.

This is the bit a lot of people are not getting. The botnets buy captcha solves in bulk, if we pay less than the cost to them they are forced to stop. They have become so sophisticated now that this is the only way we can make them stop.
You don't have to spend everything on lottery tickets you can play a bit of Hi-Lo game or even make a deposit and it is all taken into the calculation.

I cant log in to my account Sad the verification mail never gets to me

Try any other email address you may have used and if that doesn't help then PM me user ID and the email address and I'll get wetsuit to have a look.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

CatFur

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

But even if i hit the 100% to next goal then I would just be earning what everyone else is able to earn currently. To me that isn't worth spending everything on the lottery just to try to get there. I'd just like to have my account restored to normal.

If you're talking about the halved base payout, they don't display how much or when you will get there. There isn't a percentage you will have to achieve to have your base payout restored to normal. The % that you see above the payout table is a separate matter altogether, that is for a bonus you'll get added to your Free BTC rewards. Basically, you don't have to have to reach 100% to get your base payout restored.

I'm too much of a gambler. i like having more to play with so I spend hours on the game. Just simple small goals for me.

This is where wetsuit and people at FreeBitco.in are going to hate me. But if you're a gambler, a fast-paced game is probably what you should avoid such as the Multiply/Hi-Lo. In my opinion lottery, which is a form of gambling, is slow-paced and you have some time to think before purchasing a ticket. And I usually buy them at the end of the week so that I can see how much I have earned that week and only spend a portion that does not exceed half of my earnings.

More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

This is where wetsuit and people at FreeBitco.in are going to hate me. But if you're a gambler, a fast-paced game is probably what you should avoid such as the Multiply/Hi-Lo. In my opinion lottery, which is a form of gambling, is slow-paced and you have some time to think before purchasing a ticket. And I usually buy them at the end of the week so that I can see how much I have earned that week and only spend a portion that does not exceed half of my earnings.

We won't hate you for that  Wink

Gambling is about entertainment and different people find they get that from different things. A few weeks ago I was having a heated debate in our thread on the Gambling board with some people who were arguing that people shouldn't buy lottery tickets. They just couldn't understand that some people get a thrill out of dreaming about winning the big prize.

RGBlue

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

my strategie to maintain my free roll now is - free roll paying 30sats i buy 10 tickets. and now my bonus is 6.3361% achieved towards the next +0.00000030 BTC bonus! guess im doing it right?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

my strategie to maintain my free roll now is - free roll paying 30sats i buy 10 tickets. and now my bonus is 6.3361% achieved towards the next +0.00000030 BTC bonus! guess im doing it right?

I don't know any more about the algorithm than I already posted but it is different to the bonus calculation in that it takes your balance into the equation. So that 6.3361% doesn't directly correlate.

CatFur

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

We won't hate you for that  Wink

Gambling is about entertainment and different people find they get that from different things. A few weeks ago I was having a heated debate in our thread on the Gambling board with some people who were arguing that people shouldn't buy lottery tickets. They just couldn't understand that some people get a thrill out of dreaming about winning the big prize.

I guess when you people winning big, those are real people, you could be one of them. I guess that's my explanation  Grin

Anyway, to all fellow users, just my two cents. Please consider: those other faucets have advertisements to support the faucet side of the business, FreeBitco.in doesn't. That is why it is more important for them to fight these bots. I would hate to see if one day there were to stop giving free rolls because that part of the business just wasn't profitable anymore.

Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:35 AM

Played more than 10,000 free hourly rolls
But never won anything big like 2$,20$,200$ and the lottery also. Those depends on luck. Undecided
I think as a faucet there should be some promotions for most hourly rolls played user.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoin_collector

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

@TheQuin

- It would be great as well to have some kind of fidelity bonuses, like for example what we can find on moonbit. You have a percentage bonus which increases for each day in a row you play on the site.

- Also, I am good with one or two "fair" ads on the website (no tracking, no popup). I prefer the profits from ads than profits from us (or a mix of the two).

- Good that you finally decreased auto withdraw fees, are you planning to implement lightning deposit/withdrawals in the future?

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

- It would be great as well to have some kind of fidelity bonuses, like for example what we can find on moonbit. You have a percentage bonus which increase for each day in a row you play on the site.

If we did that then it would need to be paid for by reducing rewards elsewhere. What would you like to swap for?

- Also, I am good with one or two "fair" ads on the website (no tracking, no popup). I prefer the profits from ads than profits from us (or a mix of the two).

When we had advertising before unfortunately most of the adverts were for scams like cloud mining or HYIP (ICOs didn't exist then). We don't want our site to be associated with these sort of things and there isn't enough demand to advertise legitimate services on a site like ours.

- Good that you finally decreased auto withdraw fees.

Thanks.

- Are you planning to implement lightning withdrawals in the future?

Planning might be stretching it a bit far as LN is a long way from ready to be used as an enterprise solution. We're certainly watching with interest.

grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

When we had advertising before unfortunately most of the adverts were for scams like cloud mining or HYIP (ICOs didn't exist then). We don't want our site to be associated with these sort of things and there isn't enough demand to advertise legitimate services on a site like ours.

you could always use mellow ads like i do and filter out the "investment" ad category which hyip/ico/cloudmining all come under.
i still make a reasonable amount each day and i bet you would make much more given the large traffic to freebitco.in Smiley
you get left with ads for things like gambling/casino sites (but you filter that out too if you want to!), other faucets, etc
bitcoin_collector

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

- It would be great as well to have some kind of fidelity bonuses, like for example what we can find on moonbit. You have a percentage bonus which increase for each day in a row you play on the site.

If we did that then it would need to be paid for by reducing rewards elsewhere. What would you like to swap for?
(...)

Thanks for all the replies. I am not willing to swap it for anything that is why I proposed to put some ads! (Except maybe lottery tickets, I am good without it personally)
I totally understand there is not enough quality advertisers interested currently.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

you could always use mellow ads like i do and filter out the "investment" ad category which hyip/ico/cloudmining all come under.
i still make a reasonable amount each day and i bet you would make much more given the large traffic to freebitco.in Smiley
you get left with ads for things like gambling/casino sites (but you filter that out too if you want to!), other faucets, etc

We had Mellowads before but if you filter those out then the others don't want to advertise on a faucet. We removed advertising for a reason and nothing has changed since then.

grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

We had Mellowads before but if you filter those out then the others don't want to advertise on a faucet. We removed advertising for a reason and nothing has changed since then.

no worries, i respect your decision.

however im surprised that you say no-one wants to advertise directly on a faucet - the other big faucets that use mellow ads seem to get plenty of direct advertising.
and of course even without that then you will still earn from their backup network ads

anyway, dont know why im even suggesting this - if you use mellow ads then you will take a massive % of the daily pool which means myself and other smaller publishers would suffer!!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

no worries, i respect your decision.

however im surprised that you say no-one wants to advertise directly on a faucet - the other big faucets that use mellow ads seem to get plenty of direct advertising.
and of course even without that then you will still earn from their backup network ads

anyway, dont know why im even suggesting this - if you use mellow ads then you will take a massive % of the daily pool which means myself and other smaller publishers would suffer!!

From what I remember a lot of the adverts were far from mellow with garish animated gifs and were very distracting, not giving a very good impression of the site. With the rebrand coming and adding an exchange we're happy with moving away from the image of just being a faucet. Bringing back adverts would be moving in the opposite direction to that we want to.

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: