Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

I think about that bitcoin future are good level conditions in my future.we feel that of bitcoin is good profit business of future.the another one of good a day goes by when one does not hear about cryptocurrencies in the mainstream media. Bitcoin sceptics think that it is a good scheme and that the bubble is gaming business  while supporters think it is the greatest innovation to happen in a really long time and the downfall is just another best future on btc.The newly increased market cap further attracts new investors, both retail and institutional, and the latest repeats itself. This is exactly what has been happening with cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin future of life saver in market.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:37:52 AM

bitcoin will have many advantages for the people and will grow more in the future. people still use bitcoin as the investment or just to trade and sometimes if they can use for the shop then I think they can buy something with their bitcoin. the benefits bitcoin as the investment is we can make a big profit in the future while we could still hold our bitcoin when the price is down but we still have more opportunity to make another profit in the other day.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

Currently in my perspective, BTC already has its throne as the future currency if we, humans will be on a more automated lifestyle in future. But I still consider the potential of ETH over BTC, personally think ETH is quite safer than BTC for investors especially for those who are joining new ICOs nowadays.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

I think bitcoin for the future that I can more help a lot of people and make people to become  richier save to povwrty
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

I think bitcoin for the future that I can more help a lot of people and make people to become  richier save to povwrty
I believe that the value of bitcoin will  to soar in the future. Careful analysis of what exactly makes bitcoin valuable in the first place has shown that rarity and authenticity are the two main factors responsible for bitcoins success.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

I do not know how many users it is and this well-known job even in your home And I believe that the value of bitcoin will  to soar in the future. bitcoin will have many advantages for the people and will grow more in the future and  It will turn into human resources in the future.It will turn into human resources in the future and that's all i know
nedeken01

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

I can see bitcoin future is very bright. Bitcoin peoples don’t need to look back. Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the coins world. I can guess that bitcoin will be remaining same in high position in future.
jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Bitcoin future always good . now people are more concern about btc because they accept it like a future asset and try to save it for future. i think if that demand continuously increase then bitcoin  always good choice for everyone who try to invest in crypto market.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

I have made a lot of money when investing in bitcoin. And I find it will increase very high in the future if many businesses accept for the payment by bitcoin. And in the future there will be many countries around the world accept bitcoin.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

I am sure bitcoin is the future of the world and bitcoin will change the world, I will make future investments in bitcoin, bitcoin technology application is very useful
blueross

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

Bitcoin changed already the world, but with small impact. I am a Bitcoin user since few years. I love Bitcoin, I got some, and won a lot of money... I think Bitcoin will continue slowly to increase the next 2 years, but that is all... cause unfortunately Bitcoin is not fit for mass adoption as we saw last december and january (proof here : https://blockchain.info/fr/charts/avg-confirmation-time ). Transactions were sometimes between 6 to 10hours, with high fees. Even with Lightning it won't revolutionize the perf. For an ethereum user (that I am too), BTC is really slow and expensive. Studying hundreds of coins/token, I finally found eBitcoin (not a fork but Bitcoin code source on Ethereum network). Really fast, cheap, scalable, and also an important thing for me : Environment Friendly, Unforkable and Fit for massive adoption. Satoshi21 created eBitcoin and disappeared, nobody knows him and the project is already very solid. A team retrieved his work.
eBitcoin is also much more Deflationist than Bitcoin. Cause all tokens are premined and in circulation.

That is why I trust now in eBitcoin. The project has been launched October 2017 and is already a success, the team is solid and the techno really strong. Many of us heard about it, here are characteristics to understand why eBitcoin will  one day overtake Bitcoin. eBitcoin (eBTC) is :

—> Bitcoin code source on Ethereum Blockchain
—> Environment Friendly
—> Unforkable
—> All tokens are premined and in circulation (no miners issues and really deflationist)
—> Highly scalable with the Ethereum network
—> Faster (much more faster than BTC : 10-15sec tx for eBTC and 10-30 min for BTC)
—> Cheaper transaction fee
—> Possibility to send 255 payments within 1 transaction (1 fee)
—> Fit for mass adoption
—> Less congestion than BTC network
—> Sharding and plasma in the future
—> A smart Ecosystem with many crypto partners working together as a global team
II187

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Bitcoin changed already the world, but with small impact. I am a Bitcoin user since few years. I love Bitcoin, I got some, and won a lot of money... I think Bitcoin will continue slowly to increase the next 2 years, but that is all... cause unfortunately Bitcoin is not fit for mass adoption as we saw last december and january (proof here : https://blockchain.info/fr/charts/avg-confirmation-time ). Transactions were sometimes between 6 to 10hours, with high fees. Even with Lightning it won't revolutionize the perf. For an ethereum user (that I am too), BTC is really slow and expensive. Studying hundreds of coins/token, I finally found eBitcoin (not a fork but Bitcoin code source on Ethereum network). Really fast, cheap, scalable, and also an important thing for me : Environment Friendly, Unforkable and Fit for massive adoption. Satoshi21 created eBitcoin and disappeared, nobody knows him and the project is already very solid. A team retrieved his work.
eBitcoin is also much more Deflationist than Bitcoin. Cause all tokens are premined and in circulation.

That is why I trust now in eBitcoin. The project has been launched October 2017 and is already a success, the team is solid and the techno really strong. Many of us heard about it, here are characteristics to understand why eBitcoin will  one day overtake Bitcoin. eBitcoin (eBTC) is :

—> Bitcoin code source on Ethereum Blockchain
—> Environment Friendly
—> Unforkable
—> All tokens are premined and in circulation (no miners issues and really deflationist)
—> Highly scalable with the Ethereum network
—> Faster (much more faster than BTC : 10-15sec tx for eBTC and 10-30 min for BTC)
—> Cheaper transaction fee
—> Possibility to send 255 payments within 1 transaction (1 fee)
—> Fit for mass adoption
—> Less congestion than BTC network
—> Sharding and plasma in the future
—> A smart Ecosystem with many crypto partners working together as a global team

i also think the same about that Project it will be interesting to see where it goes
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

Hi,

I think that bitcoin will always rely on the fact that "it was the first ever created". This is quite an important characteristic, don't you think?

Then, I think that we are all waiting for the first crypto that will be available to use in our daily lifes. This is the next technical revolution we need. And I don't have the slightest idea if it will be btc or another alt coin!

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

see the situation and conditions, although now the price of Bitcoin is down, but it turns out people who are interested in playing Bitcoin more and more. I predict that Bitcoin in the Future will grow. even in my opinion Bitcoin Price could be 3 to 4 times the current price. and all that can happen because more people will enter Bitcoin, and Buy Bitcoin to Make Investment.

We know that value now is dropped. But in the future bitcoin will raise to the top. We must buy more coins now then invest cause in the future the value is getting 4x higher so we got more profit to earn.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

In my modest opinion i see bitcoin has 50% possibilities to be the most used currency within 20 years but i also believe that bitcoin will be used for other minor things and we will have another global crypto currency used all around the world.

Nice mate,  i also think the same.
And bitcoin will be our new worldwide currency and has a higher price and most of all the very best coin to transact in every business that about to bloom. Btc will help lots of people in the future. I see this will coming soon.
Bitcoin is a product. And like any commodity, its price depends on the demand for it. If the G-20 comes to a decision to ban bitcoin, then it will burst. But there is still no unanimous opinion.
What will be won-a new technology of blockchain or globalists of Banking systems? We will see.As long as the bitocoin collapsed artificial
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

To my very opinion, I think the future is still bright and promising for bitcoiners. Although  bitcoin is struggling a little bit right now; the price would definitely rise again because bitcoin has limited supply with respect to how much can be mined. it is also the most widely used crypto and hence the forces of demand and supply would cause its price to rise
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

I truely believe that there is a big chance that bitcoin will overtake the fiat money and it will become the general currency. I hope it does because it is way much better than paper bills it is very secured convenient and cost less.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

We experience now the future of bitcoin so there's no need to ask so we can see already bitcoin as variety of payment method and as a saving tools and etc.,I think also a lot of knowledge are here already like we can use bitcoin in different exchanger to earn money and this is good way to promote in some business because a lot of users,traders, and investors are here the popularity of bitcoin is good now so think if this will continue

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

Bitcoin in the future many benefits and the price must increase. The technology used is certainly more sophisticated and easy to use for everyone.
I think it become more successful and value much higher and all investors are happy they get high profit. And the transaction is so easy fast. It become more popular in the whole world cause it helps to reduce the poverty in every nation.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:03:51 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:27:01 PM by Swanh

For me Bitcoin is still much advantage in the future  because of its value will get higher and lower, we can't say it will lose it's value in the future,because many people using bitcoin.I believe the value of Bitcoin in the future will rise up because of many user and investor using it.It can give much opportunity of lot people,its a big help for all of us because it is very beneficial in terms of investments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: