Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

Btc is very bright in future, we only need more time when government and media will help promote it more to the masses which will cause high demand..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
putra daerah

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is most popular to all of the crypto-earners who earn their money from the crypto marketplace. Now at this moment the price of cryptocurrency as like as bitcoin is bottom which means not so high. But it is clear to my thinking that price of bitcoin will increase at a high amount of value which is the desired matter to all of the member who is working for it without any delay for their future development in the crypto marketplace. In near future bitcoin will be the most popular currency in whole over the world as a cryptocurrency crucial in the economy.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin will grow and go to a high level in the market.
with the increasing price growth every day, it is no doubt that bitcoin for the future will be one of the most valuable digital currencies.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

bitcoin has a bright future . bitcoin is more popular . invest in bitcoin is a good choice to start making money . bitcoin is continue to grow
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

I think everyone has very different prophecies. Bitcoin is a teprenting commodity in all cryptes although there is a delay in every process in transactions depending on cost, but has a long future 510 years ahead. Thanks
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

Bitcoin future is very bright, good, flashy. Bitcoin can change the life of a person. Everyone gets a lot of money by investing in bitcoin. The use of bitcoin is increasing day by day, the number of investors is increasing. I think, very soon the world will accept bitcoin. Which Countries that accept bitcoin can quickly improve their financial condition. So I think bitcoin future is a lot better.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

we should be spirited again even though the bitcoin has high limitations, but it does not make the bitcoin crumble. only those who spread false news will destroy the bitcoin in the future. I believe if the bitcoin will go forward again in the future. the longer the bitcoin enthusiasts will get more as well
Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will soar high in terms of its value. More people will engage in blockchain technology. Eventhough ethereum is the one that investors use in ICOs but for payment in some establishments, it is bitcoin that we use for payment not ethereum or any other cryptocurrencies created.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

I think about Bitcoin's future will be better and more triumphant because at this time many NewBie who joined and many investors who join and invest in Bitcoin shares. Thanks
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

Bitcoin future is very bright, good, flashy. Bitcoin can change the life of a person. Everyone gets a lot of money by investing in bitcoin. The use of bitcoin is increasing day by day, the number of investors is increasing. I think, very soon the world will accept bitcoin. Which Countries that accept bitcoin can quickly improve their financial condition. So I think bitcoin future is a lot better.

I agree with you, i believe bitcoin will be more recognize as a digital currency. Thru the supports of the people especially to those people who really believes at bitcoin contributes the bigger part of bitcoin's popularity. All goes well bitcoin will soars high in the future.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

In my opinion, the future of bitcoin is quite promising. Slowly but surely, bitcoin enthusiasts every day continue to grow.
The world also began to recognize the use of bitcoin as a legal transaction tool.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

I think the bitcoin in the future will be the spotlight of the amazing world of cryptocurreny. Bitcoin will continue to grow and is perfect for investing in the short and long term.

Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

I'm optimistic and convinced that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and become the first choice in online transactions, and now is a good time for bitcoin investment because I'm sure the price hike trend every August will happen again.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

I think bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies can still improve, if not now, may be in the near future. We are entering an era of technological world and all cryptocurrencies will seems to be part of it. But for now, bitcoin, alts, and icos are very promising not just in currency function but also in the function of an asset in investment. Time will tell how their competition will end.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

Being the first, many other coins was born from it. I believe that this industry will grow more and expand to our society. And this industry has a variety of choices that can match up your preference whether in buying goods or in investing in trades. Cryptocurrency is such a wonderful innovation that I can wait to see what more improvements it will yield in the future.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

I can see bitcoin with a very high market value in the future twice the value of gold. Bitcoin value at 100,000$ each will be a real profit even if you only have a chunk of it in your wallet. So if you are hodling your bitcoin now until it reaches 100,000, then that's really great because you will be harvesting the fruit of your labor and patience.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

Bitcoin has a great future and will improve more in future. Looking out bitcoin for my unborn children. Bitcoin is the spotlight me entering into crypyo today and i will never let it down.it has put food on my table and many around me still shining with it.
iyanfoursix46

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

in my own opinion for bitcoin in the future it will be the king of the virtual currency that dominates the world and is getting familiar with the wider community.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

Bitcoin is going to be used like the actual gold, only that it will be digital.
Bitcoin is gonna be used as a store value, and i am sure that everyone is going to do the same in a few years from now.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

Bitcoin still have a future despite the challenges that has  come its way, many are stil using the coin even though there has been negativitie surrounding it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

I think bitcoin is going to grow my money and make me successful in business because there have been a lot of growth on my finances ever since i started investing in bitcoin and despite the great fall of it last year i still managed to make and keep some more of it hoping for future hikes on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: