Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:52:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2495 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 09:09:51 AM by Piggy

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

As always is better if you do your own work and look at the experience of team and previous projects. Anybody suggesting anything will be too biased.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

I think it would be a good choice to wait for "wepower" and "restart energy"
the future of green energy
donpepe

Activity: 16
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
You shouldnt be relying to people's recommendation because your investments will be your obligations,people have different point of views that is why you need to know if yourself which is which or else you will only wasting your time and money,invest to long term coins of course if you are planning to hold them for 2years you should be more picky.
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

Holding coins is a good way to make profits by not actually doing anything, just buy some coins and start holding them waiting for the bull market. Although hold is a good thing but it does defeat the purpose of coins as currencies.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 09:04:03 AM by shahani

Power of holding stocks depends on the ability and talent on a certain person, because crypto business is not actually an easy way to gain, sometimes it needs good strategy and knowledge, holding crypto are having future multiple returns of income, but as what I said it needs high strategy, because in investing it needs a good timing on which the price level is at the lower line, and if a certain person purchasing crypto at the lower level of price, and holding on a very long terms, so it would surely that certain person gain multiple returns of income in the future.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

I recommend holding several altcoins to avoid possible loses if holding to just one. I recommend bitcoin of course and also ethereum, ripple, neo, monero, litecoin and ntok. I believe these altcoins have so much potential especially this year.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

I think Cardano (ADA) and NEM (XEM) are good for long term investment, they  have good potetial  and now  in good price range

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

When you buy any coin then you should wait for a long term which you could get much profit from it. Dont panic and rush selling your cryptocurrencies because though the price of cryptocurrencies gets fall than it will be a raise again.

efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

crypto hold one of the investor tactics in the money world. hold tactics earned more money in previous times. but nowadays it has to be hold compulsorily because the prices are falling too much.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

Much better bitcoin . Buy bitcoin for now and hold for two years . The amount of bitcoin for two years is very big.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

I want to hold token for two or one year is cpy  and  trx I see the flatform of this project and I think they had a potential to get a high value after a year..
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

Go for OAX. You won't regret if you invest before May. Check their roadmap and the team. You can see what they are capable of. After June they will have their paltform working.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

I suggest ethereum. Because the ethereum for now is chep price. Buy and hold for two years. Your profit is very big.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

Whatever happens, I will not sell my bitcoin.
Instead I will add my bitcoin as a long-term investment. If to sell, again not.
I'm sure the future bitcoin will rise again.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

It is hard to say what coin you should invest with, i think you should decide that for yourself and holding is a very big thing when it comes into trading so you should think and decide carefully, but i highly recommend altcoins like NEO, Ripple, NEM and waves, etc this coins is has a really great background and their purpose is outstanding compared to other coin although even you invest in these kind of coin that does'nt mean you'll profit no one can predict what's gonna happen so there's a really big risk too.

BayAgapito

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

You shouldnt be relying to people's recommendation because your investments will be your obligations,people have different point of views that is why you need to know if yourself which is which or else you will only wasting your time and money,invest to long term coins of course if you are planning to hold them for 2years you should be more picky.
Agreed,hold only those coins which are good for long term investments because if you did hold something that isnt meant for long terms you are only wasting your time and money.HOLDING will be much profitable if you know which coin you need to hold,because it wont be effective if you are holding too much shitcoins in the market,so make it count every coin you are holding should have quality.
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

It's really hard to predict price of some coins in tho years of holding. I know, that good projects is PlayKey, Play 2 live and KYC, so, you can invest in it and you will earn good money.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

I suggest you to hold tron and verge. Tron is very good for long term cause it has long term project road map that i believe will be done in 2024  if im not mistaken. Tron have a good ceo justin sun that are quiet famous as a young businessman. I believe tron atleast could reach 0.2 $ in this year.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

dont trust undervalued coins to hold now,since the correction has affecting them all,and we dont know more of them will die soon as the affect is just starting to take place,i guess this is the main objective of the correction,to eliminate the shitcoins that doing nothing but to make the creator richer and the investors become a victim
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

If you think that your coins is worth it to hold and then go for it.Because when time comes that the price will rise and thats the main reason that the power of hold is worth it.

Yes for you to know that a certain coin is really worth to hold is that you must have knowledge with this coin so if you think that it has the potential then hold it. So in holding your coins you must always check it if there is progression.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: