Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2491 times)
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

NEO and ethereum. This coin is way to good and have a high feature. We can witness their growth potential maybe soon. This coin must never be missed.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

The company plans regarding the upcoming token sale are fair,
reasonable and transparent. KamaGames,  is already a
profitable business with huge popularity across the worldwide market
due to its innovative strategies, business solutions and strong
relationship with its global player base Wink
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

The most correct opinion will still be yours, but in my opinion a very good altcoin for investment is NEO.

NEO is a good coin and now considering a huge fall which has happen their are other coins as well which can be considered for the investment purpose and holding those can make you rich or in short term as well you can make money from those coins.

It's not a huge coin and you must try to do a lot of research rather than create such a speculation without any fundamental support. In fact when the majority of coins are increasing a lot and the price of NEO still stagnant and there was no a lot of increase on it. That means if NEO lack of demand or something wrong has happened on it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cannitomatt

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

This is hard to predict. I can recommend XLM and ADA. These are two low value currencies.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

I think it's underrated NEO .And after when the market will recover NEO will go up well.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

Holding COINS is a good long-term decision, and I suggest you hold some potential COINS for a long time. Not all COINS can be saved, but many are there for the long term and profitable to hold.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

TRON is the best to invest in the next 2 years. tron has a very dev active.  they also held many events this year so many new investors will enter Tron
WilliamAnderson235

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

I think NEO is one of them I've seen a good potential with this coin and seems that it will be a great coin in the near future and it will really give us a huge profit. Hold it for a year is a great idea and better be patient and see the good outcome after that.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

it's hard to say, but you can try to research and study it. I can only suggest for altcoins that have the top 10 ranking. Your chance on a scale of decline is not too large from the risk of a new token or altcoin.
there is actually a lot you can do besides holding on for a long time, short trading can bring profits amid the current market uproar.
Prod

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Decentralized global logistics platform

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

I think that the strength of a coin hold is the ability to replenish your deposit. This requires a different source of finance. Not a crypto currency. In this case, we can always be insured against falls and hope for a new profit.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

I think that the strength of a coin hold is the ability to replenish your deposit. This requires a different source of finance. Not a crypto currency. In this case, we can always be insured against falls and hope for a new profit.

Well hodling is the most powerful and effective strategy here in crypto world, those people who holds crypto coins last 2013 is now millionaire, if they hodl bitcoin on that year right now they have millions of thousands of money. Its the safest and most effective strategy.

smoker36

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
Yes, I believe that holding coins in the current realities is the best option for investors. Of course, in the period of falling prices, there are reasonable excitements and some panic. Therefore, in any case you need to be patient. I personally believe that in the future BTC and Ethereum, which I now hold, will restore and improve their positions.
ligerti

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

Yes, now the market situation is not the most rosy - in the last year prices have decreased significantly. But I am absolutely sure that holding coins is now really the best option for earning money. Although in any case, you need to focus on proven projects. For me, those are NEO, ETH and Ripple.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

The most correct opinion will still be yours, but in my opinion a very good altcoin for investment is NEO.
NEO sure deserves our attention but I would never call this cryptocurrency the best one. It appeared years ago, in 2014, but it is still not as popular as Ethereum that was born a year later, in 2015.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

I fully agree that holding reliable coins with good potential is really the best option for long-term investments. With successful investments you can earn as the market restores crypto. So now I prefer to hold my coins and buy new ones, while the prices for them remain rather low.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

Your holding is good. I also work on this.... Holding is best option in bear market..... No one get profit If they sell in bear market... Hold hard...
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:15:29 PM

I am absolutely sure that now the best option for investment is a long-term hold of reliable coins having a good potential for development. Now you just need to select several proven projects that will develop after the recovery of the crypto market. For me, such solutions are NEO, BTC and Ethereum.
johnreese5895

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

You can look at top 10 alts to HODL.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

Your holding is good. I also work on this.... Holding is best option in bear market..... No one get profit If they sell in bear market... Hold hard...
Yeah, for me, Ethereum is the only coin that I can recommend for now. The next few days prices will rise and that is a good prospect for the future. Holding your coin for the long term is the right choice but this also depends on the coin you hold.  But it's up to you to make any invesment decision.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

You may want to check Spectre (sxdt, sxut). They are building dapps in games, trading etc. They also going to have decentralized trading platform reafy for cryptocurrency and many other trading service are still in the pipeline!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: