Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2495 times)
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

In the past few weeks the advice for this question would be fairly easy, pick any of the top 24 established coins from coinmarketcap and just sit on them. As most are trading about 85% discount from their previous highs it won' be difficult to make gains of 100% or more with an improvement in the market. I have already achieved that with WAN and ZIL in $ terms

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

hodl it for me is a safest way to get and hit the target. So when I hodl, tenti I am ready to wait and be patient until my target achieved. Then should I have nothing to lose if I hodl.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:39:28 AM

People who don't have very good experience towards trading, holding is the best option because last year many people have benefited through holding. During the bull run, we can easily make some decent profit by holding the coins in long term.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:40:36 AM

When we have extra patience in dealing with bad conditions or weakening the market, we must also be prepared with the condition to hold. this becomes a necessity where we have to hold our tokens and coins because they have decreased prices
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
To date, ethereum, which now has a price of less than $ 300, is undervalued. Of course, on the one hand, it is not bad when it costs little, because, in that case, the costs of moving the tokens will be small, however, on the other hand, this is the most requested coin, whose transactions exceed all coins, including bitcoins.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

actually I don't understand what you mean is undervalued, but in my opinion the best altcoin to be held in the long term or invested is eth, because the price which is currently experiencing a drastically lower price can be used as an opportunity to buy the eth and hold the eth in the long term while waiting for market recovery to happen.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

Two years are a true eternity in the crypto space. With just a brief review of the cryptocurrencies that two years ago seemed to be very promising, we will realize that many of them no longer exist and, on the contrary, other cryptos that did not exist then, have come to occupy a place of undeniable leadership.

Therefore I think it is questionable to try to forecast the best options available today to hold for two years, because the most likely is the following:

a) Great new cryptocurrencies that look promising today, will fall into oblivion.

b) Interesting cryptocurrencies will arise in coming days that will come to revolutionize the market, and of which we now have no reference to their future success.

c) And undoubtedly, within two years reliable cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum will continue to exercise undeniable leadership and popularity in the market.
holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

To my heart, bitcoins and ethereum, I believe that these coins will soon grow to the heights they have not yet been at. I think that for these coins 2 years will be enough for huge growth.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

it has a lot of power as when you hold you increase the money that you can achieve and there will be more chance for the success
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

To my heart, bitcoins and ethereum, I believe that these coins will soon grow to the heights they have not yet been at. I think that for these coins 2 years will be enough for huge growth.

holding is importajt and you should not tempt and make panic selling as in this case you will lose a lot of money and time as well
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

holding is importajt and you should not tempt and make panic selling as in this case you will lose a lot of money and time as well
Judging by the market and total capitalization of cryptocurrency, very few people choose such a strategy. Everyone is trying to fix either profits or reduce losses.Personally,I will hold my coins for a long time, at least until they grow in price 2 times the current value.Bitcoin and ethereum are those coins that need to be held as long as possible.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

I hope that the power of the hold will still show itself, because in a whole year of the hold I have not received anything. It should also be borne in mind that part of the projects will not grow in price anymore, perhaps never, this completely eliminates the benefit of the hold.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:19:30 PM

You see the history of Bitcoin. And I think that this currency will continue its successful development for the next two years. I am looking for best currency too but on my mind Bitcoin is the best one.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:38:57 PM

You see the history of Bitcoin. And I think that this currency will continue its successful development for the next two years. I am looking for best currency too but on my mind Bitcoin is the best one.
Agree bitcoin is still the coin that was made a long time ago and is unlikely to replace this coin, so I think that now there are altcoins that can show good growth in the future

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:45:02 PM

Many people don’t even wanna hold their bitcoin for 2 years. I mean, to decide holding a coin is a really important decision cuz you never know what you gonna feel about the market in future. But still, i am holding btc and eth for long time.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:49:30 PM

NEO looks to hold some promise. The team behind it have are solid and they seem to have done track record. Give them a try you might have some good stories to tell after two years
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:01:47 PM

Many people don’t even wanna hold their bitcoin for 2 years. I mean, to decide holding a coin is a really important decision cuz you never know what you gonna feel about the market in future. But still, i am holding btc and eth for long time.

At the end only we can see the result of holding and power of the holding otherwise we cannot know how it's going to happen but when you have currency was holded in long time it definitely had some values in the future.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:05:50 PM

There’s always a risk on holding and its not good if you hold and you are not confident about it. Hold more good coins like BTC and ETH, it can give you profit and it will give a higher chance of taking profit. Its powerful yet it can also be a big loss for you so don’t expect too much.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:26:02 PM

At the end only we can see the result of holding and power of the holding otherwise we cannot know how it's going to happen but when you have currency was holded in long time it definitely had some values in the future.
if you have great confidence, hold on to your potential coins even though at present the value is low but believe in the future he will have high value.
Cryptocurrency is still alive and he will increase, rest assured. only those who dare to holding, because it takes a long time to realize their dreams.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:30:49 PM

The power of hold is proven giving greatest benefits in the world of crypto especially if the price rapidly increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: