Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EDVED

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

GRAY Token; The VoxelX Medical Token

In enhancing the use of radiology learning and studies, as well as sharing and storing of medical images and reports, DICOM platform is introduced by Voxels.

https://steemit-production-imageproxy-upload.s3.amazonaws.com/DQmS1si4vA1wq7Q2BHzB9Krrphjqey61iBrZ5yn1WfBJA6U

The platform enables storing and sharing of medical devices. The DICOM platform is built to encourage medical practitioners in radiology. The platform is built to encourage interaction and education. Users can create their own files for reference purposes as well as for lecturing.
VoxelX token is called GRAY and it is used mainly to finance the building of contents on the DICOM-Platform.

https://steemkr.com/voxelx/@m11/gray-token-the-voxelx-medical-token

Do you allow users to freely enter data or are there some verifications?
no of course
we have said in our white paper that only verified users have the ability to enter data. And the lowest verified user with editing ability is the medical student.

Sorry for dumb question
Can you please explain how does the system verifies users? An individual just need to prove that he is a student of medinine?
there is a lot of methods to proves the institute you belongs to.
With student id or certificate for postgraduate students.
And even if somebody passed the verification all data entry are subjected to a validation which act as an extra filter for the system

Will that slow the whole process down?
It may slow down but in medicine the quality of knowledge you display is very crucial

I completely agree,when ti comes to something so serious as medicine,and health,you cant be careful enough,so better take your time to do all the needed verifiactions,im sure everyone will understand,and wont have any issues.

I absolutely agree, verification is necessary on such platforms, it is irrelevant whether it will decompile work, the most important thing is to process the data as good as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

In enhancing the use of radiology learning and studies, as well as sharing and storing of medical images and reports, DICOM platform is introduced by Voxels.

https://steemit-production-imageproxy-upload.s3.amazonaws.com/DQmS1si4vA1wq7Q2BHzB9Krrphjqey61iBrZ5yn1WfBJA6U

The platform enables storing and sharing of medical devices. The DICOM platform is built to encourage medical practitioners in radiology. The platform is built to encourage interaction and education. Users can create their own files for reference purposes as well as for lecturing.
VoxelX token is called GRAY and it is used mainly to finance the building of contents on the DICOM-Platform.

no of course
we have said in our white paper that only verified users have the ability to enter data. And the lowest verified user with editing ability is the medical student.

Sorry for dumb question
Can you please explain how does the system verifies users? An individual just need to prove that he is a student of medinine?
And even if somebody passed the verification all data entry are subjected to a validation which act as an extra filter for the system

It may slow down but in medicine the quality of knowledge you display is very crucial

I completely agree,when ti comes to something so serious as medicine,and health,you cant be careful enough,so better take your time to do all the needed verifiactions,im sure everyone will understand,and wont have any issues.

I absolutely agree, verification is necessary on such platforms, it is irrelevant whether it will decompile work, the most important thing is to process the data as good as possible.

But what if slowing down will cause that medical staff cant get to the needed info in time.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

no of course

Sorry for dumb question

But what if slowing down will cause that medical staff cant get to the needed info in time.
this last question is not related to the discussion !!!

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

So I'm visiting here from Crowdholding and finished playing around with your Beta platform.

I am a complete noob to the medical field but managed to learn some interesting things!
For example, I learned what the Aortic Arch is.  This was made possible by easy links to wikipedia:

Your platform was easy enough for someone like me to use and benefit from.
So that tells me:

- It is intuitive, simple, and very easy to use
- Has a vast amount of information that is easily accessible.
- Has an interactive element to it that can facilitate learning.

Some things that stood out that could be improved:

- I wonder how useful it would be to just have students follow links to Wikipedia? Wouldn't it be better to have more academic links? I suppose the student can find academic references through the wikipedia pages but direct links to scholarly works seems appropriate.

- I'm not sure about the technical side of things, but the platform did seem to take a long time to load between categories.  I assume it is because of the large files that you can interact with.  If so, and nothing can be done, that is acceptable.  However, I imagine a medical student having to cover vast amounts of information at a time.  With each page taking 30 sec to a minute to load, that is a lot of wasted time for the student.

Overall, I would say it is a terrific platform, especially when you consider that it is in Beta.  You can use this open testing of the platform to attract more investors.  It has certainly changed my mind about whether I should consider investing your company.

VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

So I'm visiting here from Crowdholding and finished playing around with your Beta platform.

I am a complete noob to the medical field but managed to learn some interesting things!
For example, I learned what the Aortic Arch is.  This was made possible by easy links to wikipedia:

So that tells me:

- I wonder how useful it would be to just have students follow links to Wikipedia? Wouldn't it be better to have more academic links? I suppose the student can find academic references through the wikipedia pages but direct links to scholarly works seems appropriate.

- I'm not sure about the technical side of things, but the platform did seem to take a long time to load between categories.  I assume it is because of the large files that you can interact with.  If so, and nothing can be done, that is acceptable.  However, I imagine a medical student having to cover vast amounts of information at a time.  With each page taking 30 sec to a minute to load, that is a lot of wasted time for the student.

Overall, I would say it is a terrific platform, especially when you consider that it is in Beta.  You can use this open testing of the platform to attract more investors.  It has certainly changed my mind about whether I should consider investing your company.
Thanks for the review
Regarding the possible improvements you mentioned in the review:
- Wikipedia is not only the resource to link with but rather there is many other academic resources but unfortunately you don't have the editing permission to see these tools
- There many causes for long time loading - first is because the large files we are dealing with - second because we are in beta and there is a lot of code that need to be rewritten to improve the speed of the software

But I am thankful for this review and you've got our vote and an extra reward for this

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

So that tells me:

This is what I was waiting for, a n00bs guide to the platform. Good work and thank you Smiley this will help a bunch of people on this forum and hopefully, we will get more reviews.
Bacara

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

http://

So that tells me:

Thanks for the review
- Wikipedia is not only the resource to link with but rather there is many other academic resources but unfortunately you don't have the editing permission to see these tools
- There many causes for long time loading - first is because the large files we are dealing with - second because we are in beta and there is a lot of code that need to be rewritten to improve the speed of the software

But I am thankful for this review and you've got our vote and an extra reward for this

Although I have not tried the platform yet, I believe that the upload time of the file should not be taken as a disadvantage as it is still in the BETA stage.
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

How is sale going so far,if you can share that info?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

http://

So that tells me:

Thanks for the review

Although I have not tried the platform yet, I believe that the upload time of the file should not be taken as a disadvantage as it is still in the BETA stage.

True. And also it can depend on the quality of the image -  I would assume they prefer higher quality images.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

We are still 1 day away from the start of the pre sale

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

So that tells me:

Thanks for the review

True. And also it can depend on the quality of the image -  I would assume they prefer higher quality images.
Yes there is some images with a size of more than 30mb for a single image

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

VoxelX got >650 votes on crowdholding!!!

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

So that tells me:

Thanks for the review

other academic resources like Pubmed are already integrated in the platform

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

What will be the bonus for the beginning of the pre sale,and amount of toikens allocated for that?
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Hi Devs, I've got a question for you. What is the target audience of this Project, what is its sphere of implementation? Is it only medicine? For whom this project is designated? Who will be able to get profit from it, instead of radiologists?
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

What will be the bonus for the beginning of the pre sale,and amount of toikens allocated for that?
In the Private/Pre sale the price is 20% reduced
1 ETH = 200,000 GRAY
More bonuses are reserved for large purchases as follows:
>= 50 ETH 3.75%
>= 100 ETH 5%
>= 250 ETH 7.50%
>= 500 ETH 10.00%

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Amount of token allocated for the whole sale is 4,5 billion

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

Hi Devs, I've got a question for you. What is the target audience of this Project, what is its sphere of implementation? Is it only medicine? For whom this project is designated? Who will be able to get profit from it, instead of radiologists?
The first phase of the project is designed for students, specialists, learners and teachers in the medical field

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

The first phase of the project is designed for students, specialists, learners and teachers in the medical field

In short, given that we have already written this on several occasions, the project is intended exclusively for medical purposes, can be used by radiologists and students of medicine, and in relation to profit, I consider that the biggest profit has a society considering that the project is related to preogress of medicine Smiley
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

In short, given that we have already written this on several occasions, the project is intended exclusively for medical purposes, can be used by radiologists and students of medicine, and in relation to profit, I consider that the biggest profit has a society considering that the project is related to preogress of medicine Smiley
Thanks for the clarification

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: