Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EDVED

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

So far which company using your product, because i see from the title that VoxelX already released BETA Platform
Then, Good Luck with your presale. Hope your development can give much benefit for people and have long term project.
Thanks for the positive feedback
Yes we already on the long term way since 2013. And yes we have released the beta product but we still don't contracts with other companies but our product is available now for medical learners to profit from it

Did you start as crypto based project back in 2013?Or later on you decided to adopt blockhain technology?
We decided later to integrate the  blockchain

Good call,to benefit from all the possiblities and advantages that blockchain technology brings!

Which was the reason for switching to blockchain technology for you?

And when was BETA Platform released? Do you have any technical difficulties?
The answers have been mentioned in our Roadmap
the beta platform is released in Dec 2016 in RSNA conference in chicago
can you explain more what do you mean with "Do you have any technical difficulties?"

Maybe the question is more in the line of how come the platform is not finished when the beta was released in 2016 and suggesting it could be because of tech difficulties. Or maybe I'm missing the point as well Cheesy
No we don't have technical difficulties but we have a small team and huge product. the Gmail from google was beta for years so I think this not an issue. Our beta is functioning pretty well and we are here now to take a chance to accelerate the whole process of development and to move to the final production of the platform as stated in our roadmap.

When the project takes a longer time to get out, does that leave a bunch of options for the competition to develop a similar product?
Yes you are right, but we are working in a very small highly specialized field were there is no much competitors. Online DICOM viewers are few around the world and Online DICOM viewer for multidisciplinary learning is only one in the world till now and this is ours. we are in this field for more than 4 years and we have done most of the job and waiting for the worldwide recognition and real profiting from it.

I think the question is not placed in the negative direction, objectively, the time period that went through testing the platform is not long, this is a small but committed team so I believe everything will be ready in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

So far which company using your product, because i see from the title that VoxelX already released BETA Platform
Then, Good Luck with your presale. Hope your development can give much benefit for people and have long term project.
Yes we already on the long term way since 2013. And yes we have released the beta product but we still don't contracts with other companies but our product is available now for medical learners to profit from it

Did you start as crypto based project back in 2013?Or later on you decided to adopt blockhain technology?

Good call,to benefit from all the possiblities and advantages that blockchain technology brings!

can you explain more what do you mean with "Do you have any technical difficulties?"

Maybe the question is more in the line of how come the platform is not finished when the beta was released in 2016 and suggesting it could be because of tech difficulties. Or maybe I'm missing the point as well Cheesy
No we don't have technical difficulties but we have a small team and huge product. the Gmail from google was beta for years so I think this not an issue. Our beta is functioning pretty well and we are here now to take a chance to accelerate the whole process of development and to move to the final production of the platform as stated in our roadmap.

When the project takes a longer time to get out, does that leave a bunch of options for the competition to develop a similar product?
Yes you are right, but we are working in a very small highly specialized field were there is no much competitors. Online DICOM viewers are few around the world and Online DICOM viewer for multidisciplinary learning is only one in the world till now and this is ours. we are in this field for more than 4 years and we have done most of the job and waiting for the worldwide recognition and real profiting from it.

I love the specialization idea. Too many projects go to wide for their own good, and I think being focused on a special part is your strongest point.
that's right

So, the focus of the team on a specialized area is one of the strongest features of the project.
descuri

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

I think the question is not placed in the negative direction, objectively, the time period that went through testing the platform is not long, this is a small but committed team so I believe everything will be ready in time.

True. Often small teams need to finish their work in a shorter period of time so it can be that they just focused and work overtime or sth. I also believe they are on-time.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

"The GRAY Pre-sale will end when our hard cap is hit (12500 ETH) or at 10:30:00 Pacific time on May 10th (at 17:30:00 UTC)."

So the pre-ICO sale will last up until 10th of May and I see there is no min for purchase.
VasilijeMitu

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

"The GRAY Pre-sale will end when our hard cap is hit (12500 ETH) or at 10:30:00 Pacific time on May 10th (at 17:30:00 UTC)."

So the pre-ICO sale will last up until 10th of May and I see there is no min for purchase.

Lets hope pre ICO finish before that date then Cheesy
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

Hm, but they just might hit their hart cap earlier so it's better to buy it sooner than later cuz you might miss out.
Trollita

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

Hm, but they just might hit their hart cap earlier so it's better to buy it sooner than later cuz you might miss out.

Do we have any info how preico sale is going so far?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

What aim do you guys have?
We have written our goals clearly in the whitepaper
In short, our long term goals is to make collaborations with big medical companies and institutes around the world

what if you not make goal?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

In short, our long term goals is to make collaborations with big medical companies and institutes around the world

You mean if they dont reach soft cap?I think they said they move on witrh the project,with some adjustments of course

The team is obviously committed to the project and believe in success, I'm confident that this will be realized
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

You mean if they dont reach soft cap?I think they said they move on witrh the project,with some adjustments of course
That's right

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

Hey guys, good luck with VoxelX Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 200K+ monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Ok we will do the submission

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

We also hope so....

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

We also hope so....
And we have all chances. Today the market is in the green zone, and we hope that he will stay there for some time. Obviously, this is a favorable period for ICO.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

We also hope so....
And we have all chances. Today the market is in the green zone, and we hope that he will stay there for some time. Obviously, this is a favorable period for ICO.

Yes,now its the tiem to raise the funds,good times are ahead and i hope VoxelX will sieze this opportunity.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:27:12 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 05:49:15 PM by VoxelX

This pic show the current status of our Sale

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

We also hope so....

Yes,now its the tiem to raise the funds,good times are ahead and i hope VoxelX will sieze this opportunity.
We are trying our best

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

we will post in this ANN frequent updates regarding the Pre-ICO

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

http://voxelx.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/team.106.jpg

Thank you! We're all looking forward to the updates since this project is surely bound to succeed. Great idea and noble cause!
Bacara

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

http://voxelx.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/team.106.jpg

Thank you! We're all looking forward to the updates since this project is surely bound to succeed. Great idea and noble cause!

Thank you for sharing. Good luck!
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

When you expect to have  fully functional product out?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: